south east neb pulls? August 05, 2011 08:11AM
Was wondering what pulls you guys have left down that way other then Falls city tonight? And what if any rules you have for "farm stock" thanks guys

Re: south east neb pulls? August 05, 2011 11:18AM
I heard pickrell was tommorrow night and adams next saturday the 13th. Im not sure though because the same source said falls city was last friday ha.

Re: south east neb pulls? August 06, 2011 01:34AM
lol you gotta love good information, i was hoping to find one on a week night, too many people are getting hitched on the weekends in aug, really put a dampner on my pulling season lol

Re: south east neb pulls? August 06, 2011 06:59AM
i just seen a flyer hanging up in the local gas station for the adams pull its on the 20th of Aug im not real sure on pickrell i think it mite be the 13th but not sure.

Re: south east neb pulls? August 08, 2011 12:44AM
Usually the flyers are also in the Green Acres or Midwest Messenger, but a few of the remaining dates are:
Aug 13th -- Pickerell
Aug 20th -- Adams
Aug 26th -- Oneida, KS
Sept 4th -- Blue Rapids, KS

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009