Pull off November 08, 2020 10:29AM
Hey y'all,

I've got a serious question. My best frenemy has a 2016 Silverado 1500 with the 5.3L and has done me dirty. The guy's a total liar (stolen valor, the whole shebang), but I won't get into that on here, and I want to be able to drag his truck around the block and then some, but I also want to humiliate him by modifying a light duty pickup like an 80s SR5 Tacoma or anything else that he'd label as a "bitch truck". It doesn't even have to be a pickup. What should I get assuming it can be modded to do the job? The only criteria is that it's smaller than his because we've already established that the man is unhappy about his other size lmao. I like older Mopar, Toyota, really just about anything. If it helps I've got a '71 Lemans with a 400 swap and I love it! I'm selective towards at least 8 cylinders, but since I've already got my V8 muscle, I'd settle for something else as long as it will give this dude and his truck a lesson in humility. All suggestions welcome!

Thanks a bunch,
Nick

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520