Facts are irrelevant. November 28, 2020 03:44AM
Johns Hopkins Study

Thoughts?

Re: Facts are irrelevant. November 29, 2020 02:38AM
You don't need a study to tell you older people die at a greater rate than younger people. You don't need a study to show that older people have more concomitant medical conditions. You don't need a study to show that the more medical conditions you have the more likely you are to die from also contracting COVID-19.

Here's what's relevant:
The overall death rate regardless of age and co-morbidities from Influenza A is 0.1-0.2%, the overall death rate from COVID-19 regardless of age and co-morbidities is 2.4-2.6%. The contagion factor of Influenza A is 1.1 and the contagion factor of COVID-19 is approaching 3.

Does this mean that COVID-19 is going to ever match the black plague? No.

Does it mean its the most virulent and deadly combination of infectious disease of this generation? Yes.

People who think it's a hoax need to realize it's not some made up disease, and stop buying into conspiracy theories. People who think it's the end of the world need to stop buying into the Media overhype.

For maybe the first time in history we have the chance to eradicate an extremely virulent disease before it becomes the next Influenza A.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. November 29, 2020 03:11AM
"ERADICATE ?????????????? YOU NEVER GET RID OF A VIRUS, YOU JUST SLOW, TRY TO CONTAIN AND WEAKEN IT'S HOLD,

Re: Facts are irrelevant. November 29, 2020 10:20AM
Kinda funny that it’s so bad now they say
And everyone is wearing a mask now
People need to wake up and go about there business

Re: Facts are irrelevant. November 29, 2020 10:23AM
plum krazy
"ERADICATE ?????????????? YOU NEVER GET RID OF A VIRUS, YOU JUST SLOW, TRY TO CONTAIN AND WEAKEN IT'S HOLD,

Eradicate means that the host population prevalence is zero. Smallpox is an example of a virus that has been eradicated. It was eradicated in the 1980s I believe.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 01, 2020 09:47AM
with all the illegals here not getting immunizations, and religious stubborns ,measles outbreaks and in the near future you just might see more troubles besides the white house.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 01, 2020 02:17PM
Here's a link to the original archived article:
[web.archive.org]

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 02, 2020 02:13AM
The point is there are no more deaths this year than in previous years. The only difference is we are "binning" deaths different. Move heart disease death to COVID bin, move flu death to COVID bin, move motorcycle wreck to COVID bin.

Now line up and get your shot.... ill pass.

THE SHOT IS COMING December 02, 2020 02:30AM
Lss fan, I believe you are right! Why do you think they are doing this? First and foremost I believe initially it was to take over the election, and now that phase 1 is appearing to be accomplished, phase 2 is shots, chips, and TOTAL CONTROL AND POWER OVER THE PEOPLE!! Wake up America its upon us!!

Re: THE SHOT IS COMING December 02, 2020 04:39AM
Believer
Lss fan, I believe you are right! Why do you think they are doing this? First and foremost I believe initially it was to take over the election, and now that phase 1 is appearing to be accomplished, phase 2 is shots, chips, and TOTAL CONTROL AND POWER OVER THE PEOPLE!! Wake up America its upon us!!

If you really feel this way I am assuming you don't get any vaccines or any medical care at all? You don't take over the counter medications either right?

Re: THE SHOT IS COMING December 02, 2020 07:22AM
TripleAlphaProcess

If you really feel this way I am assuming you don't get any vaccines or any medical care at all? You don't take over the counter medications either right?
You are correct with I DO NOT take any flu shots especially when the government starts a panic as in Coivd19, bird flu, swine flu ect.... What do you think they have been doing over the past 15 to 20 years? I tell you, they have been programming the masses to run right out and get this vaccine and that vaccine ( The Coolaid) now that they have millions and millions programmed to do so, now is the time they will impose their plan upon the people, and masses of people who don't know any better will run right out like herding cattle into the slaughterhouses. Wait and see!!
I do however on RARE occasions take over the counter meds with precautions. If you want to drink the coolaid, go ahead! I choose not to. Go ahead and trust the deep state leftists and let me know how that works out for you after 4 years of what's coming if this election isn't corrected. I pray God will have mercy on our country, however as a nation whos leaders and people alike are turning their backs on Him, He most likely will let us fail as a country. I believe we are headed down the wrong road as a country and His will, will be imposed upon us. I only know God is in control, and the believers and followers of Christ will be ok, no matter what they do. However I'll continue to pray for our country, our leaders and our people until His triumphant return.

Re: THE SHOT IS COMING December 02, 2020 11:34AM
Well said.

As for the microchip injection theory... Personally I'm not a fan of a mandated vaccine or any government oversight/intervention, I think we should all be free to choose; if, when, and which vaccine suits us and our families best. Thankfully there are multiple vaccines being readied for approval from numerous companies. This is a prime example of why free markets work. This is a shining example of why our system (though not perfect) is still the best form of government (and economy). The competing vaccines and the competing organizations/businesses that will be offering the vaccine make a microchip theory pretty difficult to accomplish and/or keep secret.

I probably won't be a vaccine early adopter, but I'll most likely take it at some point.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: THE SHOT IS COMING December 04, 2020 11:46PM
Has anyone hear ever heard of the measles, we were all required to have the measles vaccine before we were allowed to start school, was that a conspiracy also?

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 02, 2020 06:58AM
Yep
Look up the US death clock it is actually running below average this year and daily
You can research it yourself and actually watch it live

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 02, 2020 07:54AM
Any of you believing any numbers put out -- well I won't say it. Trump my be an idiot with his mouth and such, but fake news is a very big reality, just cause it's on the internetcrapper, it does not mean it is true,just like many posts on here and every where, past performance does not indicate future results, just saying.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 02, 2020 07:58AM
why are people questioning the votes,,------ if it looks like *hit,smells Like *hit, tastes like *hit well folks, it is most likely "@#$%&" an awfull huge amount of questionable interesting head turning issues out there.

Deep State IS Coming December 03, 2020 12:54AM
Well, I just saw on the news this morning 3 former Presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush are all going to take the "Vaccine" on camera! They want to set an example for the sheep to follow, so everyone can see "How Important it is" to get the Vaccine. If yall think these 3 people are really concerned about you and me and the people of this country, you are sadly mistaken. If anyone thinks that these 3 are going to take on camera, what will be given to the masses, then you are sadly mistaken again! Beware folks!! They are pulling all stops to get the masses convinced to drink the cool aid. Fauci also stated that to get back to normal that approximately 85 percent of the people must be vaccinated to "Get back to normal". They are trying their hardest to get everyone inoculated with their juice, the what comes next or possibly at time of Vaccine, is a marker, or chip so they can scan you, to be able to tell if you have been vaccinated! This is so you will be able to go into public to work, the store or whatever. Its coming whether you want to believe it or not. Those without the mark, will not be able to buy or sell in public markets. Revelation 13:17. The Bible Prophecies are playing out before our very eyes. A "global pandemic " is a perfect way to get the masses to comply! BEWARE People!!! Its here!! Seek the Lord! His return is coming! Keep watching and praying!!

Re: Deep State IS Coming December 03, 2020 02:15AM
Believer
Well, I just saw on the news this morning 3 former Presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush are all going to take the "Vaccine" on camera! They want to set an example for the sheep to follow, so everyone can see "How Important it is" to get the Vaccine. If yall think these 3 people are really concerned about you and me and the people of this country, you are sadly mistaken. If anyone thinks that these 3 are going to take on camera, what will be given to the masses, then you are sadly mistaken again! Beware folks!! They are pulling all stops to get the masses convinced to drink the cool aid. Fauci also stated that to get back to normal that approximately 85 percent of the people must be vaccinated to "Get back to normal". They are trying their hardest to get everyone inoculated with their juice, the what comes next or possibly at time of Vaccine, is a marker, or chip so they can scan you, to be able to tell if you have been vaccinated! This is so you will be able to go into public to work, the store or whatever. Its coming whether you want to believe it or not. Those without the mark, will not be able to buy or sell in public markets. Revelation 13:17. The Bible Prophecies are playing out before our very eyes. A "global pandemic " is a perfect way to get the masses to comply! BEWARE People!!! Its here!! Seek the Lord! His return is coming! Keep watching and praying!!

Do you have any concrete proof this is the case? I'm not talking about speculation and conjecture. I'm talking about actual proof?

The fear of the "Lord" returning and organized religion is also a way to get people to comply....

Re: Deep State IS Coming December 03, 2020 04:06AM
Amen!
But it’s amazing how many people are chomping at the bit to get their shot now who said they never would 6 months ago
We must stand our ground and not cave in to the pressure that will be put upon us

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 03, 2020 03:29AM
TripleAlpha - do you believe the numbers being reported are accurate?

Fair statement on religion. However, I have faith in the Lord, none in politicians.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 03, 2020 04:53AM
LSS Fan
TripleAlpha - do you believe the numbers being reported are accurate?

Fair statement on religion. However, I have faith in the Lord, none in politicians.

I don't pretend to know for sure but here's what I can tell you. I have been trained in Pharmacology and in Medicine, I have additional training in Biology/Chemistry and Epidemiology. I've been in clinical research since 1996 and been developing medications and medical devices since 1999. Last year I flew almost 470,000 miles around the world visiting hospitals, research facilities and attending medical conferences. I realize this may make me biased but it also lends me to have a better understanding of the situation and less influenced by media or political rhetoric....and I voted for Trump this year.

I believe the numbers are directionally accurate. Accuracy is a relative term. What are we comparing it to? When someone is diagnosed with the flu in most cases there is no lab confirmed test. It's based on signs and symptoms. When it comes to COVID-19 the vast majority of cases are lab confirmed. Does this mean there's not a mistake or error? Of course not. Errors occur every day in every part of medicine but when you are talking about millions of cases those errors are noise and the vast majority of information is accurate. If you take a look at the big picture you'll see ICUs are at capacities that they've never been at before, regardless of the reason. I really could care less about the number of cases. The number of deaths, hospital admissions, and ICU beds is what is important and those are non-subjective numbers. I've seen it first hand. Those that say the death rate is lower this year compared to previous years don't actually know what they are saying is impossible to say at this point for two reasons: The year isn't over yet and final numbers are usually not available for at least a year so they can be audited and made sure to be correct.

Those that say the vaccine contains micro chips and is being used to control the population have obviously never been involved in the process it takes to develop, test and get approval for these treatments. It's also a huge slap in the face for everyone that is working on those vaccines and the patients who participated in those studies. It's amazing how ungrateful people are sometimes. It's like me saying farmers are using chemicals to control the people that eat their food (I grew up working on a farm).

The world is full of choices and if people don't want to get the vaccine then don't. There may be consequences of not getting the vaccines but that's life. The choices you make will always come with consequences. However, to spout out how the vaccine is unsafe, has micro-chips, is being used to control the population without a single solid fact to back it up is foolish and frankly selfish.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 03, 2020 06:51AM
from my yrs on this planet, listening, observing, participating, being drafted, owning a business for many yrs, traveling, learning, growing, seeking adventures and offering some advice, - I have had a long and productive Life, and my deduction is that -- there almost always is SOME truth in a story or announcement.

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 03, 2020 02:36PM
TripleAlphaProcess

The world is full of choices and if people don't want to get the vaccine then don't. There may be consequences of not getting the vaccines but that's life. The choices you make will always come with consequences. However, to spout out how the vaccine is unsafe, has micro-chips, is being used to control the population without a single solid fact to back it up is foolish and frankly selfish.
Triple, you are exactly right about your quote above talking about consequences we must face due our the decisions we make! I'll add to that. We also must face consequences due to decisions that we DID NOT make in a timely manner. One of those being, accepting Christ as Lord and Savior before we draw our last breath, or before he returns to take his people out of here. I am not trying to force my thoughts and beliefs upon anyone. I am only sharing what I believe I have been commissioned to do, that is sharing the Gospel of Christ, so that others might see and have the peace in their hearts that I experience in my own life by believing and trusting in Christ for eternal salvation. My sharing of this is never intended to induce fear upon anyone. However, if what I have shared with you is frightening you, then maybe you should pay attention as to why that fear is there, do some serious soul searching and seek the truth, and you will be amazed of the burden being lifted from your conscience.
You may believe however you want to, that's how we are designed. To live our lives on our own free will. God does not impose Himself upon anyone. He gives us the ability to make up our own minds and to make our "Own Decisions" or Not! And again, yes you are 100% right! "The choices you make will always come with consequences." I'll pray for you. Just so you know where it came from!
Believer

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 03, 2020 02:39PM
I finally got some cheap bluetooth earbuds this week. I re-listened to both Animal Farm and 1984 already.... I recommend doing this.... We are all Boxers and Winstons....

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 04, 2020 02:04PM
This is not the first disease that has killed a lot of people and wont be the last over half my moms family died with TB including her parents if it wasnt for vacinations how many more would would have died and still be dying along will small pox and everything else this is not the first pandemic its just the first here widely publicised there wasnt much tv coverage when thousands upon thousands died during those times And yes the end of time comes for everyone of us some at ten years old fifty seventy or whatever when your number comes up its over

Re: Facts are irrelevant. December 05, 2020 05:35AM
"RIGHT ON LEWIS" !!!!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,700, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard