Nothing to see here... December 03, 2020 11:23AM
Safest election in US history... nothing to see here you guys can go home for the night:

[www.youtube.com]

It's a slow video but it sure raises some questions.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2020 12:09AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 03, 2020 01:55PM
Hannity had this on his show tonight and a lot more! I hope the Supreme Court does the right thing here. And across America in the states where corruption has been proven beyond any doubt!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:26PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 03, 2020 03:09PM
There's another video somewhere of a truck driver that pulls USPS mail that came forward in the last day or two, said he delivered around 300,000 mail in ballots fron New York to Pennsylvania, very interesting, i cant find the video and when i did watch it it wouldn't let me share it, its worth looking up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:26PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 04, 2020 03:35AM
I listened to the drivers testimony... pretty interesting stuff.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:27PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 04, 2020 12:56PM
Jake Morgan
Safest election in US history... nothing to see hear you guys can go home for the night:

[www.youtube.com]

It's a slow video but it sure raises some questions.

This is crazy!
All over the US it is happening and NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, are not even mentioning it. Fox mentions a little bit.
They are all part of the Global / NWO the fix is in.
All we can do is stay after our representatives to stop the mail in vote scam in years to come and go back to in person voting or absentee with a chain of command.
It's happening right before our eyes and it is very frustrating.

Tune into: Mark Levin, Andrew Wilkow, Breitbart, Newsmax, Oan, for some truth reporting.

The mainstream media should have a logo on their screen called "Sweep it under the rug tour 2020" nothing to see hereConfusedAngry

Re: Nothing to see here... December 04, 2020 03:56PM
Well its like this : the government says we had to have the mailin votes ( that it was to dangerous to vote in person -- STUPID STUPID STUPID -- its their way of controlling us. I voted in person an voted for TRUMP !!! I GUARANTEE YOU IF ANY ONE OF THOSE THAT VOTED BY MAIL IN -- LET THEM WIN THE LOTTERY AN SEE IF THEY MAIL THAT TICKET IN !!!!! we all know the answer to that !!! Theyd walk right in an cash it in !!! Dumba$$e$ !!!!

Re: Nothing to see here... December 04, 2020 09:46PM
Festus Haggin
Well its like this : the government says we had to have the mailin votes ( that it was to dangerous to vote in person -- STUPID STUPID STUPID -- its their way of controlling us. I voted in person an voted for TRUMP !!! I GUARANTEE YOU IF ANY ONE OF THOSE THAT VOTED BY MAIL IN -- LET THEM WIN THE LOTTERY AN SEE IF THEY MAIL THAT TICKET IN !!!!! we all know the answer to that !!! Theyd walk right in an cash it in !!! Dumba$$e$ !!!!

Right On!
Preach it Festus!
Your right, none of the Atlanta, Philadelphia, or Detroit Lottery winners would mail in their ticket.
That would be a good question to ask all of the Democrat Governors and Democrat voting center managers - bunch of hypocrites - actually a bunch of crooks - they new they couldn't win, so the top Democrats devised a plan:
1. mail in votes (Chicago style ballot stuffing)
2. China and some of the top Democrats - Covid introduction into US and other areas
3. Covid issue to create panic in an Election year.
4. the rest is history
5. Patriots better rise up and hold their government accountable or you won't have to worry about 2021 tractor pulling and drag racing etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:29PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 08, 2020 09:14PM
Religious garbage --- seriously grubby -- who are you to call religious garbage ? God will strike yo down -- BE VERY VERY CAREFUL !!!! YOU will see if religious is garbage, I'll be praying for you because thats what Christians are supposed to do !!!! But that was the most idiotic statement that you made, but then again " your the president of the Optimus Club , always so positive !!! But I'll still pray for you, Lord knows you need it !!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:28PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 08, 2020 07:21PM
Yeah, they made up 5 million votes. Apparently Russia didn't show up this time. The real fake news comes from the right. All your little conspiracy theories because a racist bigot lost the election. Trump is a complete moron thar lied through his teeth on a daily basis. He deserved to lose. And then you all hide behind your second amendment or religious garbage as a way to defend voting for the clown.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 02:31AM
First, the total number of votes doesn't mean anything. We are not a popular vote nation, we have a constitution system of the electoral college. We are a Representative Republic, not a Democracy. So you popular vote argument doesn't mean anything. All that matters is the corruption in certain counties in a few swing states.

Second, do you think we/they should root out fraud and corruption? Even if the fraud is only 20,000 votes should we still investigate the people and prosecute them? If it overturned the election so be it... if it doesn't overturn the election so be it (personally I don't think it would/will)... but I think we should still root it out. What's your explanation for the video posted above? Sure looks like something weird is going on. The official explanation given sure doesn't hold water so maybe you can come up with a better narrative of what the video posted above shows.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:30PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 02:48AM
Jake Morgan
First, the total number of votes doesn't mean anything. We are not a popular vote nation, we have a constitution system of the electoral college. We are a Representative Republic, not a Democracy. So you popular vote argument doesn't mean anything. All that matters is the corruption in certain counties in a few swing states.

Second, do you think we/they should root out fraud and corruption? Even if the fraud is only 20,000 votes should we still investigate the people and prosecute them? If it overturned the election so be it... if it doesn't overturn the election so be it (personally I don't think it would/will)... but I think we should still root it out. What's your explanation for the video posted above? Sure looks like something weird is going on. The official explanation given sure doesn't hold water so maybe you can come up with a better narrative of what the video posted above shows.

Completely agree that fraud should be investigated however, when potential fraud was investigated from the 2016 election everyone said the democrats were out to get Trump because he won. It was all made up...etc, etc., etc. So, where is the balance? All I see is hypocrisy, especially from Trump himself. Maybe all this rhetoric about election fraud is just fake news?

Disclaimer: I voted for him but he just looks like a petulant child and that's why he lost, not because of sweeping voter fraud. People, were tired of his mouth even if he was a good president.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 03:54AM
Triple, for being a self proclaimed "Educated" person, the words that spew from your Keyboard sure don't reflect a very high level of intelligence. If you are too blind to see the truth of the massive fraud that has taken place, this just adds to the display of your intelligence as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:30PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 05:27AM
Puller 8
Triple, for being a self proclaimed "Educated" person, the words that spew from your Keyboard sure don't reflect a very high level of intelligence. If you are too blind to see the truth of the massive fraud that has taken place, this just adds to the display of your intelligence as well.

Can you show me where I said there wasn't fraud?

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 09:42AM
Regarding the fraud... I honestly think there's ton's and ton's of voter fraud in this election. The unverified mail-in ballots with no chain of custody is ripe for fraud. The mail-in ballots with a chain of custody are even extremely suspect without a way to verify them. I personally believe that this is a death by a thousand paper cuts type of situation. There's no single widespread fraud that you can pinpoint that would in-itself change the outcome, but when all the instances are added up I think Trump probably won... or at the very least it was a razors edge margin and not the electoral college outcome we've been told by the media. There are just too many anomalies in this election that just don't make sense, there are too many Benford's Law deviations in certain major cities in swing states that seem to indicate massive fraud when looking at Biden's numbers but yet Trumps numbers seem to fall within the principles of Benford's Law. There are mail-in ballot rejection rates of 0.2% in swing states that usually have 6% rejection rates. During the time that the video posted above took place the vote count for Biden took a dramatic jump in Georgia while Trumps numbers were stagnant? It's a statistical impossibility that all those ballots processed during the video in question went to Biden... yet in just those two hours of video those ballot totals are enough to swing Georgia from Trump to Biden. There are just too many other anomalies that ALL seemed to work in Joe Biden's favor that seemed to give him an edge.

As for the Fraud in 2016... they investigated and investigated and tried to find a link to Russia. They didn't find anything of significance. The media had an absolute field day covering the so-called breaking news. There are video clips of major network anchors saying "this looks like the beginning of the end for Trump..." yet they never seemed to find any sort of evidence or any real bombshell no matter how hard they looked or how hard they tried to pretend like it was a bombshell. Now in 2020 we have sworn affidavits (legal documents), audio, video, photos of some very suspicion activity and the media is acting like there's nothing to see. They are turning a blind eye to stories that they would be ranting about incessantly if the shoe was on the other foot. There's no mainstream media investigating ANY of these allegations or suspicious videos or audio (even when the people admit to cheating on camera).

As for Trump acting like a petulant child, I'm with you 100%. I think if he could have managed to act like an adult... or if anyone else had his same track record (policy and accomplishments... not personal, or spouting off on Twitter) they would have won the election in an absolute landslide. I'm' not a fan of his and I don't like being in a position of defending him. That said, I do think he was the better choice in this election for the direction of this country, but I care more about the fraud. If we don't have an election process we can trust... or rather... if we don't have a fair election process then we are done as a republic... no matter who wins.

The official explanation for the video above just doesn't add up and it was enough to swing one of the swing states.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:29PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 01:52PM
You are exactly rite but we are know better than the mediea because pretty well every trump voter is just setting back doing nothing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 02:29PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 09, 2020 04:32PM
Triple, your words...."Maybe all this rhetoric about election fraud is just fake news?"
There ya go!

Re: Nothing to see here... December 10, 2020 12:59AM
Puller 8
Triple, your words...."Maybe all this rhetoric about election fraud is just fake news?"
There ya go!

So, this is where reading comprehension is important. A sentence that ends with (?) is a question. A sentence that ends with a (.) is a statement. That sentence ended with a (?).

It was a question and not a statement. It was also a form of sarcasm to show how hypocritical Trump has been with his statements.

As Jake said, he would have won the election by a landslide if he could have kept him mouth in check. I, for one, am sad he didn't because I do think he was good president and did some good things during his first term.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 11, 2020 06:44AM
with all the alleged voter fraud accusations, - I think He still won,

Re: Nothing to see here... December 11, 2020 07:54AM
3x I agree 100 percent!!

Re: Nothing to see here... December 11, 2020 01:01PM
To say there wasn't voter fraud is very naive. it was way to obvious. But I don't think anything will overturn the results. None of our votes counted the government wants Biden because hes a puppet. Some will argue that I'm sure but I call it as I see it. Just hope there's enough other elected professionals that still have a brain can over rule the stupid s$%#.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 11, 2020 01:10PM
I heard today that the Supreme Court shot down Texas and 17 other states law suit against the corrupt states that were involved in the fraudulent voting scheme. We are in big trouble now.

Re: Nothing to see here... December 11, 2020 02:34PM
Path 1: Civil path with a big SCOTUS win

Now on to path 2

Path 2: Military path using his 2018 EO, Path 2 On Deck

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

2018 Executive Order / Foreign Election Interference December 13, 2020 11:02AM
[www.ntd.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard