Vaccine shot and mask? December 11, 2020 06:14AM
Ive got a question hopefully someone can answer, What good is a vaccine shot if youve still got to wear a mask after you take it, looks to me like if you take " the shot " you wouldn't have to worry about ever getting the virus and no mask would be needed !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2020 08:38AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 11, 2020 06:42AM
masks are supposed to help prevent the spread, help a little maybe -keeps some spit and droplets from flying as far, --- as far as containing the virus, not so much, masks can not -- will not stop much, and for sure not when people drive in the car and wear them hours on end, a virus is not stifled by a thin piece of anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2020 08:39AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 11, 2020 10:39AM
Mask are making people sick
That’s the plan to get everyone’s immune system beat down
They are finding cases of throat cancer already in people working in factories that have to wear a mask

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 11, 2020 12:09PM
OH, the Kool Aid people drink ! Mask wearing DOES not cause cancer. (Reuters) Available vaccines
do not have 100 percent effectiveness so mask wearing is proper protocol. After vaccination
there is a delay for antibodies to be produced so continue all safety habits.

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 11, 2020 12:53PM
Sorry no Reuters straight from a doctor that noticed a pattern recently and you will never convince me that it is healthy to breathe your own carbon monoxide 9 hours a day in a hot environment is healthy
We would have been born with a mask if it was meant to be so go ahead and drink YOUR kool aid get inline for your vaccine and see how that works out for ya

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 12, 2020 11:29AM
Bbailey, right on! Thumbs up brother! I'm not taking any of the cocktails they come up with! The deep state and radical left are out for total control and power! Anyone who chooses to ignore the warnings will find out the hard way!!

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 13, 2020 03:01PM
How come you guys dont have a huge protest going its funny how Trump got so many votes everyone thinks it was crooked and all anybody is doing is playing with a keyboard with only a couple weeks left till Biden takes over

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 14, 2020 12:16PM
i wasn't thrilled with it when trump was promoting and i am in no way no how trusting joe: i'm asleep, biden, and for that matter i don't have much faith in a throway mask but i'm just an ol hillbilly and am buying new ammo daily.

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 14, 2020 02:47AM
I'm confused... first everyone on the left wasn't going to take "Trump's vaccine" (they childishly acted as if the President was mixing it in his DIY chemistry set.). My idiot governor in NY didn't trust the FDA or the President on the vaccine. Meanwhile people on the right were excited by Operation Warp Speed and all the things the Trump administration did to fast track the development of the vaccine.

NOW... everyone on the right doesn't trust the vaccine and people on the left are trying to promote confidence in the vaccine, like my idiot governorwho did a complete 180 on the safety of the vaccine.

There seems to be zero consistency among the media, the politicians, and (sadly) even the average American citizen. Don't pretend to love something when one side does it and hate the exact same thing when the other side does it. Be consistent.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2020 06:10AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Vaccine shot and mask? December 14, 2020 03:59AM
just goes to show ya how sad we are as a country,

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,700, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard