Bill gates the vaccine expert December 12, 2020 11:48AM
Now Bill Gates is a DNA altering expert as well as being a micro chip developer. If anyone thinks that these things aren't coming you better open your eyes!! Get ready the mark is on its way!!

Re: Bill gates the vaccine expert December 12, 2020 12:04PM
Oops I forgot to put the link in above post so here it is.
[youtu.be]

Re: Bill gates the vaccine expert December 12, 2020 11:43PM
Definitely
And moderna is just a cute name it represents MODIFY RNA
People better wake up

Concerned citizen and Bailey, vaccine experts December 15, 2020 02:41PM
There, I fixed your subject

Re: Concerned citizen and Bailey, vaccine experts December 15, 2020 02:49PM
Oh boy, you better read the bible, its ALL in there whats going on--- sign of the times --- its ALL coming full circle-- EVERYONE BETTER BE READY !!! The World is winding down !!!

? Apparently prophet of christ December 15, 2020 05:15PM
Either you've got a direct line to God, or you're on some good morphine after bumping your head to make such an blasphemous claim.

Re: ? Apparently prophet of christ December 16, 2020 01:15AM
I do have a personal relationship with him ( you should try it ) !!!

Re: ? Apparently prophet of christ December 16, 2020 03:01AM
I did not say personal connection. Comprehension is key.

Re: ? Apparently prophet of christ December 16, 2020 07:39AM
Oh Boy, where did ? Make any Blasphemous statements? I pray your eyes will be opened before its too late! I can promise you one thing, your eyes WILL BE OPENED whether its too late or not, they Will Be Opened! I guarantee you that!

Re: ? Apparently prophet of christ December 16, 2020 10:24AM
Concerned resident -- THANK YOU !!!!!

False accusers be forewarned December 16, 2020 12:21PM
? Here is some scripture of encouragement for you.
Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Here is one for Oh boy. For falsely accusing one of Blasphemy. I sincerely encourage you to avoid such strong accusations!
Exodus 23:7 "Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked."
Just some scripture and food for thought. God will not allow evil to prevail against his people. Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
Praying for all who read this that the Lord will find his way into your hearts and through conviction in your own heart you will receive Him as your personal Lord and Savior. To God be all the glory!!

Re: False accusers be forewarned December 16, 2020 02:02PM
Amen !!!

Re: False accusers be forewarned December 16, 2020 11:04PM
I'm finally starting to figure out there are some fruit loops on here....... LOL

Re: False accusers be forewarned December 17, 2020 12:27AM
wtf -- if thats the case --- then you feel like you belong somewhere then.

Re: False accusers be forewarned December 17, 2020 01:59AM
Wtf, must stand for waiting to fall? Because you won't be LOLing when the day of reckoning comes, you are gonna be regretting your remarks against Christ's followers, calling them fruit loops. Dude you obviously have no idea of whom you are dealing with!
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Now that you have been exposed to the basic gospel of Christ, you have a decision to make. If the decision that you make is ignoring the gospel and refusing to receive Christ as your personal Lord and Savior before its too late, and you continue to attack His people, then the you will have even more regrets, these words will torment you for eternity! The worm of regret will eat at you for ever! I know these words are already festering inside your soul, because I have prayed for your salvation that these words will stir your soul to the point of being broken to where you will come to Christ on humbled knees and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. I pray for all who read this that do not know Christ as Lord and Savior, that you will also receive Him. However the choice is yours!
One other passage I would like to share for those who choose to ignore Christ's knocking of your door. Philippians 2:8-11
 "8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." This states that EVERY KNEE, AND EVERY TOUNGUE will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. It doesn't say, some, or only believers, or most, or anything but EVERY. So whether you choose to believe or not, you Will Bow at His feet one day and acknowledge his position as LORD! Gods Son!! I'll leave you with this as my final post on the matter. From Revelation 1:7-8 7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." I pray for all to receive Christ as God's will is playing out. His will, be done.

On topic? December 17, 2020 05:12AM
Let's get the admin stuff out of the way first: this thread was/is about Bill Gates. If you want to start a bible prophecy thread then have at it, but don't hijack every thread and turn it into your Fire and Brimstone sermon. Do your best to stay on topic or I'll delete you or split your comments into a separate thread.

Now my rebuke:
Are your comments glorifying God? Are you furthering God's Kingdom? You said "these words will torment you for eternity! The worm of regret will eat at you for ever! I know these words are already festering inside your soul" First, you don't know any of that rhetoric. You know the heart of none other than yourself. Second, your words certainly don't seem like the type of comments that will win many souls or convince many to follow Christ. Where's the joy in your heart when sharing God's word? I'm not seeing it. Not even a little. No offense but your type of evangelizing does more harm than good. I'm not saying to lie or change the Gospel in any way, but your approach of Fire and Brimstone is probably the least effective approach a Christian can take. Yes, there's a reality that God isn't all sunshine and lollipops but in my opinion your doing a huge dis-service to our Lord and Savior by leading off with fear mongering and condemnation.

I love Jesus and I'm not embarrassed by or ashamed of his word, but I am embarrassed by your approach and attitude when sharing God's truth. I'm glad you believe in, and follow, our Lord and Savior but I doubt your comments on this page have furthered God's Kingdom in anyway. In fact, I think your comments have hurt God's Kingdom. If that's the case who's work are you really doing?

To the non-Christians out there, I apologize for my brother in Christ. I believe he means well despite his caustic approach. I think his heart is in the right place. I'd like to take this moment to encourage all non-Christian to read the Bible; it's probably best to start in the new testament and to read the four gospels first. Don't start with Revelation... it's not a great approach to get to know our creator. We all have many sides to us and we were created in his image so get to know his loving and compassionate side first, and know that like us, he does have stern and corrective ways to fulfill his extremely loving salvation story.

To every Christian on this page... before you post scripture or before you share your faith think about whether your approach will further the Kingdom and if you're acting out of love or if you made it about your pride or your desire to be right. Once you've examined your heart and proof read your post about 20 times feel free to let God lead your discussion.

Let's get back on topic (Bill Gates) and if you want to talk about your faith please fell free to start a new topic.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: On topic? December 17, 2020 06:40AM
Agreed
It’s always better to taking the high road

Re: On topic? December 29, 2020 11:33AM
Thanks for stepping in , Jake !

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard