Shot,my observation December 13, 2020 04:05PM
I'm in a nursing/rehab facility right now due to a accident I involving a few broken bones,be going into 4th week.the word from management is the shot should be here this week,its available if I want it.dont need to make decision till that time comes.im very familiar with how meds work being a "t1d" and multiple time cancer survivor,I've taken more than most have.some have worked wonders,others didnt work at all.my question to the facility management was when was the testing on humans done,and with what results,I know in the diabetic world theres meds that are tested on humans for decades before approval from the fda,and a few are being used in other countries with good results,but not fa approved in the usa because a test hadn't been performed under fda supervision.im kinda getting the feeling that the elderly in facilities in the usa are going to be the supervised test.just thinking out loud,we now are in a controlled environment,all of our meds are logged into a database,or can be very easily,our diets are all kept track of,our vitals are all kept track of.id bet all this info is easily available on the net.i know drs can view it somehow...just makes ya wonder

Re: Shot,my observation December 14, 2020 02:22AM
Sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you're healing up well.

Here's some info on the human testing: [www.newscientist.com]

As for me and my family, I'll most likely take one of the vaccines at some point, I don't know if it will be the Pfizer one or one of the other ones but we'll probably get one eventually.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Shot,my observation December 16, 2020 12:51PM
I hope you do good and glad to se you keep logging in this is not the first virus thats took a lot of lives and wont be the last keep us posted

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard