Hack against US is ‘grave threat,’ December 17, 2020 01:04PM
Here's the article:

https://apnews.com/article/technology-malware-hacking-russia-software-b3f993fb7bc9390302f0df26ecb6c10e

Side note: Dominion Voting Systems used SolarWinds (they scrubbed the logo from their website right after SolarWinds was raided but there are tons of screen grabs of their website prior to the raid). Surely it's just a coincidence.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Hack against US is ‘grave threat,’ December 22, 2020 09:52AM
Frankly, I don't think this elections over yet.
Biden may take office, but he can be removed , just the same.
Most watch the lame stream media, but they don't tell what's really going on
"Hacking" is only part of what went on.

Re: Hack against US is ‘grave threat,’ December 22, 2020 01:01PM
Yes he can be removed.... But then you get Commilla.. Who would want that? It has to be done before inauguration day.

Re: Hack against US is ‘grave threat,’ December 23, 2020 03:56AM
It appears that even Fox and Newsmax is backing away from the subject. I wonder whats really going on?
I'm guessing that the corruption will be permitted to stand. May God have mercy on our country. However with our leaders turning away from him! I dont see this happening. I believe that he will allow some bad things to happen to try and wake people up.

Re: Hack against US is ‘grave threat,’ January 08, 2021 02:54AM
Bad things are indeed happening , & with 6 huge corporations owning pretty much all your news sources & a few globalist tech oligarchs censoring communication you will likely never know how bad these hacks or anything else is beyond " official statements". There are no newspaper beat reporters out there digging into stories anymore.True, Creepy Joe can & likely will be replaced by Commy Harris at some point, they'll have to. Are they going to send his wife into meetings with world leaders to keep him from going off the rails ,like they do for even limited friendly interviews. What if he has a moment & instead of massaging the Chancellor of Germany at a G 7 summit like George W, did he challenges her to a fist fight or push up contest ? Not enough medication out there to get him through 4 years. But does anyone seriously believe it matters ? They are both going to do presicely what their annointers tell them to do.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard