What do they expect January 06, 2021 01:23PM
They let all the leftists riot and act a fool all year long.... The right does it very weakly for one day and it's "anarchy" How do these people think the revolutionary war started? All the founding fathers were anarchists and traitors.... If they would just follow the constitution and do the RIGHT thing and not the politically correct thing 75% of the CITIZENS of this country would be happy. What would they do if we all weren't responsible people and didn't have to work?

Re: What do they expect January 06, 2021 02:52PM
"very weakly for one day"? Are you serious? They stormed the Capital of our country. A woman is dead.

Re: What do they expect January 06, 2021 03:44PM
Grubby, those who broke into the white house are criminals who were a very small number compared to the number of peaceful protesters that obeyed the law and didn't tear down barriers and storm the white house. Don't be surprised when the smoke clears that many of the criminals that were there will be found to be part of antifa and other radical groups. The news reported that some of these radical groups had posted on their social media accounts to go and riot wearing MAGA hats and Trump attire at the white house today. One of the same guys pictured at one of the BLM riots were pictured at the white house today. Go figure??? Keep watching the fake news and they will feed your fancy Grubby and make you feel good about your vote for the corruption that's gonna get even worse now. Good luck people.

Re: What do they expect January 06, 2021 06:21PM
Trump started this months ago. And he was the cause today. And then you act like there's no corruption under his watch? How about that little phone call to Georgia the other day? "I just need to find 11,780 votes". That doesn't sound corrupt to you? Take a look at all his wash-out cabinet members. It's okay though, he just pardoned most of them. Russian hackers torch our entire defense department for months and he blames China. Maybe if he would have gone to a security briefing from his intelligence community in the past 6 months that wouldn't have happened? Too busy playing golf and pouting at his resorts. But you wear that maga hat with pride, and go to sleep tonight knowing that he just gave the left total control of the American political spectrum. And the religious wacko can save his fire and brimstone rhetoric, if your god really existed, do you really think this is what he intended the earth to turn into?

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 03:00AM
Grubby im guessing that response was to me, thats ok, im a born again Christian and i have no legitimate worrys, but to answer your question God did let it happen once before ( it was called the flood ) he let the world get itself in a terrible shape then an looked what happened --- dont think for a second he wont do it again - ( let the earth destroy itself ) when hes had enough it will be to late for alot, by the blood of Jesus thats not my worry !!! And to talk about how bad Trump has done doesnt even come close to the Democrats steeling the election, theyve tried since day one to remove him an couldn't get it done.

Re: What do they expect January 06, 2021 11:47PM
75 million people voted for Trump. More than any republican candidate in history. He improved from 63 million votes in 2016. He did not “give” control to the democrats. He had more support than ever. The presidential election was stolen and so was the senate. Now, my prediction is Biden steps down in 6 months, as planned, and Kamal steps in. Her radical views and the backing of the now radical congress will cause a civil war.

Re: What do they expect January 06, 2021 10:08PM
[www.youtube.com]

Re: What do they expect January 06, 2021 11:51PM
Everyone needs to see that video it is the plain and simple truth and I am not a trump fan but I do believe the election was corrupt

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 06:08AM
A lot more than 75 million voted for him.... We will never know the real number. 80-90+ would be my guess

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 06:10AM
The guy filmed in the capital wearing the buffalo robe was photographed at antifa rallies in the past. Had his robe unbuttoned yesterday revealing his pedophile tattoo. Just speculation but maybe a few organized antifa rallied up some of the most radical dim wits in the crowd & for reasons we can only guess found that on a day with massives crowds protesting very little security at capital. End result. ? Many who were about to get first view of massive election illegalities never heard or saw any of it. C span went off air. When order restored spineless corrupt politicians who never wanted to do anything in the 1st place had cover to fold. Had the facts changed ? No, of course not. State media had another blame trump story to start spinning & it was over. 70 arrests last I heard, but those mostly curfew violations. Most had come to DC not planning to stay & when 6 pm curfew slapped on many complaining they couldn't t even get their cars out of parking decks. No hotel rooms, so kind of stuck there. But main goal accomplished. You gotta hand it to the commies. Well funded & well organized. Talked mail in voting almost from the day the China Virus just mysteriously unleashed.

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 07:28AM
Rerun
The guy filmed in the capital wearing the buffalo robe was photographed at antifa rallies in the past. Had his robe unbuttoned yesterday revealing his pedophile tattoo.

Out of curiosity where did you get the information about this guy and his tattoo? The reason I ask is he was interviewed on live TV and self-identified as Jake Angeli, and self proclaimed pro-Trump and a purported QAnon conspiracy theorist. His own local chapter also identified him as such.

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 08:47AM
The guy I'm referring to was shown on a show called Studio 6B on Real America Voice network. They gave a name also, which I forget, but claimed he was an actor. If same guy, interesting he'd have a pedophile symbol & affiliate with Q anon. Looked like a bonafide nut job with too much time on his hands if same guy I was referring to.

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 09:01AM
This guy?

[www.wivb.com]

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 10:59AM
John be careful they'll delete you-- jus sayn !!!!

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 12:23PM
I believe that's him. Probably has an ID for each day of the week. You know, the guy everybody hopes their daughter brings home to meet the family.

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 06:25AM
A very small amount compared to the numbers it looked were there. Any idea on the numbers at the actual rally?

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 09:06AM
No numbers that I'm aware of, but they knew it was going to be a bunch. Real question. Why no real security at the capital building on such a day ? Now the swampers seem extra nervous . talking impeachment, 25th amendment, prison. With 2 weeks left. Wonder why?. Maybe declassifications & a pardon of a guy named Assange ? Now that would have the state media & tech oligarchs scrambling trying to suppress all of that.

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 09:06AM
No numbers that I'm aware of, but they knew it was going to be a bunch. Real question. Why no real security at the capital building on such a day ? Now the swampers seem extra nervous . talking impeachment, 25th amendment, prison. With 2 weeks left. Wonder why?. Maybe declassifications & a pardon of a guy named Assange ? Now that would have the state media & tech oligarchs scrambling trying to suppress all of that.

Re: What do they expect January 07, 2021 10:41AM
Y'all need Jesus...

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard