Something I never thought I'd do... January 10, 2021 02:12PM
I just did something I never thought I’d do… I sat through Donald Trump’s ENTIRE Washington DC Rally Speech. If you haven't watched the entire thing you can view the entire speech here:
https://www.ntd.com/trumps-full-speech-at-jan-6-save-america-rally_550309.html

The media and much of the President’s opposition have accused this speech for causing the violence at the Capitol Building. This speech and the Presidents recent Tweets are the entire basis for the call for Impeachment. I didn’t want to make a judgment without watching the speech myself. I like to be informed before I form an opinion so I watched. I encourage you to do the same.

Watch the speech. Sit through the entire hour. Watch every minute.

I’ve made it clear multiple times in the past that I’m not a huge fan of President Trump. However, I’ve always believed that he was way, Way, WAY better than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, but he was not anywhere near my first choice for President. Prior to him being elected he leaned much to far to the left for my liking. After he was elected he was much more fiscally and socially liberal than I’d like. His oration style and personality are also not to my liking. All that said…

NOWHERE does he incite or call for ANY violence. Not even a little. In fact he calls for “a peaceful and patriotic march to the Capitol”.

So what did The President say on Twitter you ask? Well, I pretty much hate social media and I don’t use Twitter but I found a website that archived all his Tweets, even the deleted ones:
https://factba.se/topic/twitter

Read his Tweets.

The video link that was deleted on Jan 6th at 4:17 and accused as him inciting violence… https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/01/watch-censored-trump-video/

NOWHERE does he incite or call for ANY violence. Not even a little. In fact he calls for “everyone at the Capitol to remain Peaceful. No violence! WE are the Party of Law & Order.”

Read his Tweets.

We all have a patriotic duty to know the truth. As a Christian I also believe that it’s my responsibility to research the truth and share it. Sharing that truth doesn’t end with just my faith,. Set aside your love or hate (or somewhere in the middle) of Donald Trump and watch, listen, and read.

If you want to dispute his claims of election fraud, his claims of governance, or any of his other claims please start a new thread. I want this thread to be about the claims that he is inciting violence, promoting violence, or claims that he’s blatantly and outright calling for violence.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Something I never thought I'd do... January 10, 2021 10:57PM
And he never has. It is all a scam.

Re: Something I never thought I'd do... January 11, 2021 01:24AM
Simple as this
The left media ideas are free to view it's on public tv in channels 2 thru 13,vhf broadcasting,which is available on every tv,to everyone who wishes to view tv..its free at no cost.
The right media comes at a cost,to view the right side you must pay a fee to view,fox/newsmax/oan are only available thru a cable or satellite service which comes with a monetary fee AND IS NOT available nationally to all.there is quite a bit of right view on the internet,which also comes with a fee.
So which view gets far more available influence to the public,the free or pay ?
Until the right wing gets it's own nationally available FREE tv channel on vhf broadcasting between channels 2 to 13 political speech will always be left leaning.
Ex:Jake you claim this is a free to view web page /forum,this is false,not one person can view "the pulloff" without paying a fee to a cable/satellite company to see it .......

Re: Something I never thought I'd do... January 11, 2021 02:37AM
I listened to it before the mayhem & knew beyond a shadow how the state media would spin it. It's just a given. Very few are going to take the time or have the attention span to actually listen to it or sort fact from fiction. That's why every ABC radio news spot throughout the election dispute would open with the statement unsubstantiated allegations & somewhere in their brief pro Biden story use the phrase " despite no evidence." The first was to set the narrative, the 2nd was just an outright lie, as sworn affidavits, & video are indeed evidence, it was just never allowed to be presented in court. Like Jake I too was often bothered by Trumps bombastic behavior, but as time went on & I saw him actually try to do much of what he campaigned on & stand up to the swamp rat onslaught, I decided I preferred that to consultant driven sound bites such as " I"ll fight for hard working families "", just minutes before signing yet another trade deal to ship said family's job off to some slave labor country & make their wall street donor happy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,508.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009