Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 16, 2021 02:12PM
The table might turn on the swamp before inauguration day? State houses are locking down as we speak. Let the chips fall where they may! May God Bless the USA!

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 16, 2021 03:03PM
Your exactly right, i hope and pray that Trump somehow manages to stay president.

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 17, 2021 02:48PM
Theres no way that will happen the fat lady has already sang any protest or whatever should have been done weeks ago

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 19, 2021 02:42AM
Protest? He filed 60 law suits and lost them all. Lies only work for so long before people wise up. Just a baseless attempt to steal the election by Trump. And now the spoiled brat has to skip town because he's too much of a pansy to except the fact that he lost. Wouldn't have expected anything different from Captain bone spurs anyway.

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 19, 2021 03:27AM
Grubby always so positive as usual, i guess you agree with the senial Biden appointing the trans gender " thing" over the health department -- as always Grubby " the president of the Optimus club" -- just keep posting grubby makes you look like a fool an makes the rest of us all the more normal !!

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 19, 2021 04:51AM
It's optimist. Not optimus. Optimus is a transformer. You know robots in disguise.

Don't look like a fool yourself!

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 19, 2021 05:02AM
I got my point across, thats all that matters, you knew what i said ( spelled correctly or not ) must of not looked like a complete fool or you wouldn't have picked up on it.

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 21, 2021 02:12PM
Grubby
Protest? He filed 60 law suits and lost them all. Lies only work for so long before people wise up. Just a baseless attempt to steal the election by Trump. And now the spoiled brat has to skip town because he's too much of a pansy to except the fact that he lost. Wouldn't have expected anything different from Captain bone spurs anyway.

Dominion Voting Machines -
They fed so many of those fake mail in ballots through those machines that the belts were smoking on them.
In Philadelphia and Atlanta, they had to go to Napa and get some cans of belt dressing to run all of those fake ballots through the machines.

Voter ID
no mail in ballots
absentee ballots only with a chain of command and verification of who is filling the ballot out
Stacy Abrams should not be able to fill out all of those ballots in her kitchen / Biggest voter fraud organization in the history of the United States.
Hopefully the people will wake up and not allow this BS to happen again.

Re: He gave it all he could for the hard working Americans! The swamp didn't like it. January 21, 2021 02:28PM
I would not of ever thought you were that crazy to believe Biden won fair and square

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,508.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009