Buffalo January 16, 2021 03:27PM
Let’s go Buffalo Bills!!!!!!

Re: Buffalo January 20, 2021 03:57PM
You seem to be kind of by your lonesome there.☺ I used to be a big Packers guy, but the product NFL has put on field been deteriorating for awhile now.
When they started kneeling for the anthem & writing career criminals names on their helmets they lost me. Rather go to high school games, but couldn't
do that this year. Thank you China !! But I'm OK with Buffalo taking it.

Re: Buffalo January 21, 2021 12:41AM
Nice to see a true NEW YORK team in the playoffs.

Re: Buffalo January 21, 2021 04:36PM
I'm rooting for another Mahomes/Brady rematch. The new goat versus the old goat.

Buffalo anti American January 26, 2021 11:17AM
Buffalo got their Anti American back sides kicked. Just continue to stay in the locker room while the National Anthem plays, you'll find it gets you no where. The owner of the Bills should run for public office if he likes playing political games. If they would concentrate on playing football instead of worry about playing politics, they might do ok. Just saying.

Re: Buffalo January 27, 2021 12:27AM
Very True

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,508.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009