BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 22, 2021 03:21PM
Now Sleepy Joe is getting a dose of what Trump had to deal with for 4 years! Let's see now that the dems run the government, Sleepy Joe should be able to sleep right through the process knowing he is ok. Just like he did the election.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 22, 2021 04:07PM
Sleepy? No. Joey is the most inept And Corrupt person that ever became termed as president. Remember, he graduated at the bottom of his lawyer's graduating class. It sure shows. Okay, perhaps you are right. Perhaps Joey was sleeping in class after smoozing the girls all night, at the soriority, rather than studying.

What he has done in 2.5 days, is destruction of the fabric of this country. And people thought Trump was a wrecking ball?! Joey is burning this country to shreds. And, has done a fine job already alienating what has been our strongest ally - Canada. Especially so, considering Joey in pre-election stated that XL Pipeline was safe from his ax.

Well, all that amounted to was to get the union to vote for him. Amazing the unions would, after all that Trump did to help them. But the union members cannot think for themselves. They are so engrained in the Demo party, that the union leaders cannot see any differently.
How do I know that? I spent the last 6 years of my full time working career in that environment. They make phone calls to make certain I am going to vote and to vote Democrat. They did not like it that I was not going to follow their recommendation.

So, obviously, once Joey secured the union vote, and in office (crookedly, of course), then he dumps the union jobs, in the name of unity and providing high paying jobs to propel this country to a greater economic being, in favor of the wonderful, bright, beautiful AOC and her highly prized green new deal. (Yeah, a little sarcasm)

I sure hope that there will be lots of happy people, now that we are thoroughly a communist nation, with dictator Joey at the helm, backed up by Commiela and Chuckie and Nancy. Is that frightening enough?

Will be interesting, over time, to see how many people will state they voted for him. Let alone constantly defend Joey.

I doubt Joey's article of impeachment will ever gain any traction. But I bet the freshman Repub. will thoroughly get trashed for 2 years by the DemoCommies and mass media.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 22, 2021 10:30PM
Thumbs Up

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 24, 2021 10:28PM
kevinh
Thumbs Up

[www.youtube.com]

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 25, 2021 01:42PM
This is for Wake up! I just want to know not everyone that is union votes democrat! I am a proud union member but I didn't vote for the dems! Yes union leaders want us to vote that way. They're a lot of us vote for our rights! We vote for the best person for the job! I guarantee trump got more union votes than Biden! Things are not always what one might think!

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 26, 2021 12:06AM
Ya for sure ====most don't know that Hitler received "Man of the year award," shortly before the Holocaust.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 26, 2021 08:02AM
IFwe the people just set back and keep doing nothing for a few moer years we may just have another Hitler

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 26, 2021 02:13PM
Lewis, we already got one. Initiated at noon last week on Wednesday. Just look at all the destruction he has done already with all the all powerful dictatorial executive orders. Has the mainline mass media and big tech to further his party's propaganda wing. And to shut down freedom of speech. And obviously in bed with china. Wake up america.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 27, 2021 12:16AM
When either side compares someone to Hitler they look like morons who don't know history. Trump was not Hitler, Biden is not Hitler. Stop with the idiotic political rhetoric that just makes you look like you have the IQ of a toadstool. When we get to the point of a mainstream leader suggesting/performing mass genocide then maybe we can have that discussion but we are nowhere near that point.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 27, 2021 05:06AM
I did not make a compassion to Hitler - meant to be the same as anyone, (not looking like an idiot), anyone not seeing that analogies are very good tools,my mentioning Hitler was to show how people can not see the forest because of the trees,Duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your page or not Jake, your words are not appreciated and are wrong, I am no history expert for sure, but I think my statement is true.And my friends,there are more than one kind of "hitler",doesn't have to be apparent obvious mass suicide to be catastrophic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We certainly are in dire straits and many do not realize that the water she is a rising.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 27, 2021 05:42AM
Paull, my apologies for not being clear... I wasn't responding about your post, rather that of "wake up".

Your post of things not being what people think was spot on and I didn't see that post as you comparing one of our current leaders to Hitler. It was just an interesting analogy that got the point across. Same with Lewis, he was simply saying that if we sit by and do nothing and don't educate ourselves we will fall for anything/anyone. Again, he was not saying anyone is currently on par with Hitler.

My complaint/response was to "wake up". We can speculate that we may be headed down that type of road, but "wake up" is implying that it's already here and that we inaugurated a leader that's on par with Hitler. It's an insult to those who were persecuted, starved, gassed, enslaved, tortured, and killed by the Nazi regime at Hilter's direction. That implication is moronic. We have plenty of problems, we may be headed in the wrong direction but comparing Biden to Hitler discredits any sane argument. It was wrong when the Democrats said that about Trump and It's wrong for "wake up" to imply that about Biden. Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, are in a class of their own.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 27, 2021 01:28PM
Well, Jake, what I posted is my observation and opinion. You don't like it, too bad. There are plenty of things you have said over the decades, I have not liked.

But it is our 1st amendment right to state our thoughts.

So, in this thread, which is not unusual for you, you are being just like the current triune: - the political party that is currently in power, their left wing mass mainline so-called news media with all their propaganda and big tech - labeling and smearing the poster with a name and condemning the post. And thus telling us what we can and cannot say.

Just how many ever got on here and claimed Trump is a nazi? Did you take them to task too, and do your normal thing of humiliating each of them?

Get a grip and be open minded to other viewpoints / opinions. Without being judgmental of what a poster said.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 27, 2021 03:07PM
wake up
Well, Jake, what I posted is my observation and opinion. You don't like it, too bad. There are plenty of things you have said over the decades, I have not liked.

But it is our 1st amendment right to state our thoughts.

So, in this thread, which is not unusual for you, you are being just like the current triune: - the political party that is currently in power, their left wing mass mainline so-called news media with all their propaganda and big tech - labeling and smearing the poster with a name and condemning the post. And thus telling us what we can and cannot say.

Just how many ever got on here and claimed Trump is a nazi? Did you take them to task too, and do your normal thing of humiliating each of them?

Get a grip and be open minded to other viewpoints / opinions. Without being judgmental of what a poster said.

Hey wake up Jake has deleted some of my posts over the years and I am ok with that. In fact I told him that if he didn't like what I posted to go ahead and delete it. Jake owns this web site and he can do what ever he wants to do! And your post might be more "credible" if you would be a registered member.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2021 04:29PM by Supertiquer.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 27, 2021 03:17PM
So let me correct you on a few things. I didn't say you couldn't state it... I didn't delete it.... I didn't say that you couldn't talk about Biden or Hitler (or Trump)... In fact, if you re-read my post I didn't even say you couldn't compare Biden to Hitler... have at it... Compare away. I'm not censoring you in ANY way. I simply said "That implication is moronic", "they look like morons" and "that just makes you look like you have the IQ of a toadstool". I'll stand by those. Those are blanket statements of my views about all people who make those types of Hitler comparisons (as I stated earlier, that's on either side of the political isle by the way) I never once called you a name, I simply stated how I think those comments make people look in my opinion... I could have been nicer and said those comment look uniformed to me or those remarks make the poster not look very intellectual but I didn't.

Could Biden turn into a Hitler like figure? Sure. It seems highly unlikely given his current lack of energy and lack of mental acuity, but he could. However to compare him to Hitler currently... well please provide some context because I think you'd have a better argument comparing him to FDR, or maybe a wooden mannequin, or the previously mentioned toadstool, but to compare him to someone who implemented genocide against the Jews... yeah, not the best comparison in my opinion. Please list some of his major atrocities that he's done thus far. Defend your position. Change my mind. Build your argument. Please! Show me why your comparison is valid and worth considering.

As for comparing Trump to a Nazi... yeah, that's just as idiotic (as I've stated multiple times). But no I don't respond to every single post on this page, it just depends on how much it interests me, how much it annoys me, and how much time I have to respond on any given day. Maybe this is just my personal bias but I expect more out of the right. I hold them to a higher standard and I don't think they should engage in the same idiotic rhetoric that I've come to expect from some on the left. Sadly it's par for the course for some on the left based on the last four years, especially the media. The right needs to rise above the childish and ridiculous comparisons about Hitler or Stalin. To everyone on the right, don't be that hypocrite. That's why I responded.

I allowed you to post something that I disagree with, and I disagreed. You disagree with me... Fine. That's what happens sometimes in a Forum. People disagree. You can keep posting whatever opinion you'd like, but next time, before you pull out the 1st Amendment claim remember that all I did was disagree with your comparison. I didn't censor or do anything else with regards to moderation.

Comparing a tired old Washington re-tread that's been mostly ineffective for almost 5 decades of government leaching to a leader who was (sadly) extremely effective at a purely evil agenda of genocide is something I just don't see yet. That sums up my side of the discussion. Again, change my mind, present your side or the discussion if you truly believe that Biden and Hitler are so similar.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2021 03:26PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 28, 2021 08:49AM
Yessirree, "Supertiquer", you really do a fine job of posting your REAL Name!!!!!!! I just really love you people that make this accusation yet hide behind some pseudonym name. Yes, sir, it really changes the message, depending on what name is used. Naught !!

And Jake's response. Yep. Typical Jake. Takes 1 word, has a selfish contortion and makes a freaking federal litigation case out of it.
In fact, it is 1 word I have not even stated (typed) in this thread, at this point.
And then he takes it to the extreme of "mass genocide". I never stated such. That is your sole interpretation and implication being forced upon me into this discussion.
Typical Democrat crap strategy that is futher aggrevating the current highly supercharged political environment and its continued divisiveness on the American people.
Cannot literally say anything anymore in this country without peeving somebody off (instantly).

And yet our new administration, continues on with their lies and personality smearing tactics. But, hey, that is supposed to be acceptable. Especially coming from bullies.
Even if it is a dictator. That is how they gain greater social control. Coupled with controlling who can say what, can financially earn what. And when.
What little campaigning the Demo's did, they publically stated several times, we are headed back to the obummer years.
That means continuing to degrade the American people and economy to third world status, to satisfy the Demo's equality status.
Which means that everybody, other than the ruling class (notice how long it took Biden to break his own rule of not wearing a mask on federal property), has to stoop to the lowest level.

Which brings me to, you better go back and look at and comprehend my point in my original post in this thread. Oh, here, I will save you the effort:
"Just look at all the destruction he has done already with all the all powerful dictatorial executive orders."
That is my whole point.
Is not "all powerful dictatorial executive orders" frightening to you?

In his first afternoon of being sworn in as president, he axed the XL pipeline, which has certainly received lots of media coverage.
And look at what he did yesterday (Wed. 1/27) with destroying more of the energy complex.
And already early this afternoon, it was said that Biden has signed the most Executive Orders of any president, in the first few days. Even exceeded, oh no, I am going to use another one of your swear words, "FDR".
Are not that many Exec Orders, not dictatorial? Especially when many of them do not need any authority from Congress?
In that regards, why do we even have Congress anymore?
I have had that concern for 30 plus years. Doesn't matter if a Dem Or a Repub President.
On this past Monday, I sent letters to each of my state's 3 elected representatives working in the vast swamp poisonous viper den about such.

Now, I will get to your other dirty word, for the first time - Hitler.
A quick google search, with copy & paste what it says:
"In 1933, Hitler came to power and turned Germany into a dictatorship."
"Adolf Hitler, the leader of Germany's Nazi Party, was one of the most powerful and notorious dictators of the 20th century. Hitler capitalized on economic woes, popular discontent and political infighting to take absolute power in Germany beginning in 1933."
Looks to me like there are things stated there that sound quite parallel to what we are currently experiencing the past week in the new administration tactics.

But, hey, Jake, with the news today, emminating from your NY "Attorney General’s Bombshell Investigation Revealing Cuomo’s Coverup of Nursing Home Deaths", appears like we do not have to look further than your state for a parallel dictator hitler.

I am old enough to have grown up during the Cold War. My parents were scared.
When the communists took over Cuba, just 90 miles (or whatever it is) off our shore and the Cuban Missile crisis, that was a very frightening time.
And combine that with rest of all the civil unrest and political assassinations of the the '60's, that was a tumultuous time in American history.

And let me just add in the facts that my grandparents escaped the rising tyranny of eastern Europe and came to America for its freedom plus an in-law parents escaped communist Germany. And thus the first hand stories they have all told, are still viable in my head. Especially as they all heatedly battled against my stauch Democrat dad in political party debates.

Thus, my sincere concern, where the United States (which in many regards, is not right now - is not "united") currently is and where it certainly appears to be headed.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 28, 2021 12:03PM
Wake up, not much needs added to that explanation! Bravo!

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 28, 2021 01:19PM
Wake up,

I hindsight, do you think the left looks stupid comparing Trump to Hitler?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 30, 2021 01:03AM
I would think if you've been on here a while a person would know who's posting (nickname) .I've never met supertique and probably never will,but I know his name from being on here and other forums,as with lots of other people.in my opinion using the "handle" of supertiquer is as good as clark oltmann......

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 30, 2021 02:23PM
patches
I would think if you've been on here a while a person would know who's posting (nickname) .I've never met supertique and probably never will,but I know his name from being on here and other forums,as with lots of other people.in my opinion using the "handle" of supertiquer is as good as clark oltmann......

Thank you patches. And it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 28, 2021 02:16PM
wake up
Yessirree, "Supertiquer", you really do a fine job of posting your REAL Name!!!!!!! I just really love you people that make this accusation yet hide behind some pseudonym name. Yes, sir, it really changes the message, depending on what name is used. Naught !!

And Jake's response. Yep. Typical Jake. Takes 1 word, has a selfish contortion and makes a freaking federal litigation case out of it.
In fact, it is 1 word I have not even stated (typed) in this thread, at this point.
And then he takes it to the extreme of "mass genocide". I never stated such. That is your sole interpretation and implication being forced upon me into this discussion.
Typical Democrat crap strategy that is futher aggrevating the current highly supercharged political environment and its continued divisiveness on the American people.
Cannot literally say anything anymore in this country without peeving somebody off (instantly).

And yet our new administration, continues on with their lies and personality smearing tactics. But, hey, that is supposed to be acceptable. Especially coming from bullies.
Even if it is a dictator. That is how they gain greater social control. Coupled with controlling who can say what, can financially earn what. And when.
What little campaigning the Demo's did, they publically stated several times, we are headed back to the obummer years.
That means continuing to degrade the American people and economy to third world status, to satisfy the Demo's equality status.
Which means that everybody, other than the ruling class (notice how long it took Biden to break his own rule of not wearing a mask on federal property), has to stoop to the lowest level.

Which brings me to, you better go back and look at and comprehend my point in my original post in this thread. Oh, here, I will save you the effort:
"Just look at all the destruction he has done already with all the all powerful dictatorial executive orders."
That is my whole point.
Is not "all powerful dictatorial executive orders" frightening to you?

In his first afternoon of being sworn in as president, he axed the XL pipeline, which has certainly received lots of media coverage.
And look at what he did yesterday (Wed. 1/27) with destroying more of the energy complex.
And already early this afternoon, it was said that Biden has signed the most Executive Orders of any president, in the first few days. Even exceeded, oh no, I am going to use another one of your swear words, "FDR".
Are not that many Exec Orders, not dictatorial? Especially when many of them do not need any authority from Congress?
In that regards, why do we even have Congress anymore?
I have had that concern for 30 plus years. Doesn't matter if a Dem Or a Repub President.
On this past Monday, I sent letters to each of my state's 3 elected representatives working in the vast swamp poisonous viper den about such.

Now, I will get to your other dirty word, for the first time - Hitler.
A quick google search, with copy & paste what it says:
"In 1933, Hitler came to power and turned Germany into a dictatorship."
"Adolf Hitler, the leader of Germany's Nazi Party, was one of the most powerful and notorious dictators of the 20th century. Hitler capitalized on economic woes, popular discontent and political infighting to take absolute power in Germany beginning in 1933."
Looks to me like there are things stated there that sound quite parallel to what we are currently experiencing the past week in the new administration tactics.

But, hey, Jake, with the news today, emminating from your NY "Attorney General’s Bombshell Investigation Revealing Cuomo’s Coverup of Nursing Home Deaths", appears like we do not have to look further than your state for a parallel dictator hitler.

I am old enough to have grown up during the Cold War. My parents were scared.
When the communists took over Cuba, just 90 miles (or whatever it is) off our shore and the Cuban Missile crisis, that was a very frightening time.
And combine that with rest of all the civil unrest and political assassinations of the the '60's, that was a tumultuous time in American history.

And let me just add in the facts that my grandparents escaped the rising tyranny of eastern Europe and came to America for its freedom plus an in-law parents escaped communist Germany. And thus the first hand stories they have all told, are still viable in my head. Especially as they all heatedly battled against my stauch Democrat dad in political party debates.

Thus, my sincere concern, where the United States (which in many regards, is not right now - is not "united") currently is and where it certainly appears to be headed.

Ok wake up my name is Clark Oltmanns and my phone number is 217-737-5088 and you are the one that is really hiding.

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 30, 2021 04:12AM
Hi Clark.... I must say you have come a long way with the Supertiquer as a fellow central Illinois resident it is good to see and am looking forward to seeing the new tractor run.

F30-puller
(Unregistered but I bet you can guess who it is lol)

Re: BIDEN Articles of Impeachment filed January 30, 2021 09:23AM
F-30puller
Hi Clark.... I must say you have come a long way with the Supertiquer as a fellow central Illinois resident it is good to see and am looking forward to seeing the new tractor run.

F30-puller
(Unregistered but I bet you can guess who it is lol)

There's only 1 F-30!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiling We have a couple that I know of so far with ISP. Morris and Aledo. I have been told there are some ITPA hooks also but I am not sure what classes yet. We all will just have to be patient.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard