Professional sports not honoring the National Anthem January 24, 2021 12:20PM
The Bills stayed in the locker room. While the Anthem was played. I say if they don't like this country then they should be shipped out of here to a place they support. They want the luxuries of this country but want to stomp on the flag. Professional sports associations should not allow this conduct. They are paid to play a game, not play politics. Hope the Chiefs stomp a mud hole in their back sides then turn around and stomp it dry!!

Re: Professional sports not honoring the National Anthem January 24, 2021 01:40PM
Always amazes me how these ( communist pricks ) that play national sports can disrespect our flag an EVERYONE that has fought an died for it ---- but still gets the AMERICAN MONEY that comes along with that Red-White&Blue flag , SOBs don't have a problem cashin that check that they don't deserve- over paid bunch of communist pricks !!!

Re: Professional sports not honoring the National Anthem January 24, 2021 03:15PM
While I'll agree with both of your posts because I don't like it either, here's an idea. Don't watch it. We tractor pullers are professional also and we don't take a knee or disrespect our flag. And if I ever see that happen at a pull, I will quit pulling.

Re: Professional sports not honoring the National Anthem January 24, 2021 03:54PM
Well the Bills got what they deserved! Now they can take a knee at home where it should be taken! I agree with Supertiquer as well. I didn't watch a single game in 2019 season because of their crap. I think many others did as well then they saw how much money they were losing and quit showing the national Anthem on TV so people could not see it. But it appears that they are back to their old ways. If this happens at the super bowl, I'll turn the channel.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,508.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009