Letting illegals with Covid loose March 03, 2021 03:54PM
It was reported the Biden Administration has released over 100 illegal aliens who tested positive for Covid to go wherever.

This got me thinking: I believe the 14th Amendment is cited in equal protection cases. Would a US citizen have a liklihood of prevailing if suing for unequal treatment of various Covid guidelines if they try to quarantine a citizen and turn an illegal loose?

Re: Letting illegals with Covid loose March 04, 2021 06:29AM
The Original Michael
It was reported the Biden Administration has released over 100 illegal aliens who tested positive for Covid to go wherever.

This got me thinking: I believe the 14th Amendment is cited in equal protection cases. Would a US citizen have a liklihood of prevailing if suing for unequal treatment of various Covid guidelines if they try to quarantine a citizen and turn an illegal loose?

With the right attorney, anything is possible.

Re: Letting illegals with Covid loose March 04, 2021 11:29AM
The Original Michael

And Xiden called Texans Neanderthals for following science and dropping the mask mandate.

Re: Letting illegals with Covid loose March 07, 2021 07:29AM
The Original Michael

Biden - Harris wants us to follow the "science" and double mask up with Fram air filters, but they will let anyone in that will vote for them in the next election.
Very hypocritical

Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, and Nadler is all about:
no voter id
mail in vote
not purging voter rolls
higher taxes so they can give your money to lazy people

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,507.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro