clouded thinking March 11, 2021 09:07AM
religion clouds normal thinking, disbelieve in the hocus pocus nonsense clear your mind of the belief that there is an invisible thing that lives in the sky somewhere and will save you, {what a load of malarky},now think for yourself, and enjoy, anyone who believes that there is a thing called god should not be making any decisions for themselves and certainly not for others THEY ARE NOT THINKING CLEARLY next thing you know they will think miracles are real and that is akin to magic and MAGIC DOES NOT EXIST. OH and religion is responsible for many wars and uncountable deaths.

Re: clouded thinking March 11, 2021 09:23AM
YOU ARE SO WRONG !!!! All you got to do is look around and GOD is everywhere-- I PRAY FOR YOU !!!! FYI ----- theres not a single atheist in hell --- because when they got there they realized how wrong they were here on earth !!! Mgc -- you better really think about what your sayn an believe !!! You have everything to loose !!!!!

Re: clouded thinking March 11, 2021 11:53AM
Mgc will understand what God and his Son Jesus is one of 2 ways. 1. Our prayers will be answered and be will come to know Christ before its too late. Or 2... if he should die before knowing Christ as his personal Lord and Savior, he will experience the Lake of fire, and he will then know that the crazy God fearing, Jesus worshiping people were right! I'll pray for you mgc as well as all unsaved souls walking the earth.

Re: clouded thinking March 11, 2021 09:27PM
Mgc, watch this and report back.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: clouded thinking March 12, 2021 09:34AM
i skimmed through it i can't get through 30 seconds of those dumb bastard retards on fox news let alone that nonsense

Re: clouded thinking March 12, 2021 10:45AM
mgc = foul mouthed + close-minded + Godless + troll + liberal. "I'm shocked, truly shocked!" - said No One Ever

Re: clouded thinking March 12, 2021 01:34PM
does not change the fact that religion clouds normal thinking and is responsible for UNCOUNTABLE DEATHS

Re: clouded thinking March 12, 2021 01:50PM
mgc
does not change the fact that religion clouds normal thinking and is responsible for UNCOUNTABLE DEATHS

I am thinking that you are not thinking NORMAL!

In God We Trust is NORMAL thinking. Also mgc, are you related to leanard2hithead?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2021 02:06PM by Supertiquer.

Re: clouded thinking March 13, 2021 02:32AM
Somebody please pull the plug on the troll! Wow, every damn forum has 2 or 3 trolls that just spout of stupid crap! These 2 or 3 trolls will argue with 200 other members non stop! I am surprised he is smart enough to operate a computer even. Not even from our country. Keep your opinions to yourself about our country please!

Re: clouded thinking March 14, 2021 04:50AM
mgc
i skimmed through it i can't get through 30 seconds of those dumb bastard retards on fox news let alone that nonsense

Black kettle much??? I suppose you listen to the lying propaganda arm of the lying mainstream media.

Lets recap off the top of my head all the media lies...

3yrs Russia collusion.. two lies about the Covington boys... both impeachments, the first one I love, the Ukrainians didnt even know the money was being delayed until reading about it in a newspaper after the impeachment talk... Jessie Smollet, Bubba and the over 200 verified fake racism charges... Trumps circle hand gesture is a white supremacist signal, Trump is a racist... Trump mocked a disabled reporter... Trump bad mouthed veterans then skipped D-day memorial in France... huge lie, Hunter Xidens laptop was Russian disinformation... the Capitol riots is about racism and white supremacy... after testifying in front of congress that Trump did an excellent job with the covid 19, Fauci and the media lied and said he did not.... Xiden is a moderate... Gov Coumo did an excellent job with covid and deserves an Oscar... masks are effective against a virus, numerus CDC studies done during the H1N1 swine flu break out proved they are not... the riots all summer were peaceful, there is tons more I am forgetting!!!!!!

Re: clouded thinking March 11, 2021 11:55PM
From Wikipedia:

A troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion.[3] This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.

Do not feed the trolls! Instead lets talk about something important......

Re: clouded thinking March 12, 2021 01:01AM
If " mgc " truly feels the way he does, it is important to try an show him what is true, leading someone to CHRIST is the most important thing a person could ever do, thats what we Christians are supposed to do, so it is important !!! I don't know if mgc is ligit or not, or just someone seeking attention, or trying to stir the pot or what, could be the only time they hear the truth !!!

Re: clouded thinking March 14, 2021 07:09AM
From websters dictionary the only source for true and correct word meanings n such.the lesson for today!

n. 1. (Scand. Myth.) A supernatural being, often represented as of diminutive size, but sometimes as a giant, and fabled to inhabit caves, hills, and like places; a witch.
Troll flower
a - (Bot.) Same as Globeflower (a).
v. t. 1. To move circularly or volubly; to roll; to turn.
[imp. & p. p. Trolled ; p. pr. & vb. n. Trolling.]
To dress and troll the tongue, and roll the eye.
- Milton.
2. To send about; to circulate, as a vessel in drinking.
Then doth she troll to the bowl.
- Gammer Gurton's Needle.
Troll the brown bowl.
- Sir W. Scott.
3. To sing the parts of in succession, as of a round, a catch, and the like; also, to sing loudly or freely.
Will you troll the catch ?
- Shak.
His sonnets charmed the attentive crowd,
By wide-mouthed mortaltrolled aloud.
- Hudibras.
4. To angle for with a trolling line, or with a book drawn along the surface of the water; hence, to allure.
5. To fish in; to seek to catch fish from.
With patient angle trolls the finny deep.
- Goldsmith.
v. i. 1. To roll; to run about; to move around; as, to troll in a coach and six.
2. To move rapidly; to wag.
3. To take part in trolling a song.
4. To fish with a rod whose line runs on a reel; also, to fish by drawing the hook through the water.
Their young men . . . trolled along the brooks that abounded in fish.
- Bancroft.
n. 1. The act of moving round; routine; repetition.
2. A song the parts of which are sung in succession; a catch; a round.
Thence the catch and troll, while "Laughter, holding both his sides," sheds tears to song and ballad pathetic on the woes of married life.
- Prof. Wilson.
3. A trolley.
Troll plate
(Mach.) a rotative disk with spiral ribs or grooves, by which several pieces, as the jaws of a chuck, can be brought together or spread radially.

Re: clouded thinking March 13, 2021 02:28AM
mgc
wow such a fantastic educated insult from a god lover ,a man of the faith you are, as they say, a man that worships make believe things mother goose and mickey mouse must be part of your worship ritual too then.did you forget that the mud coloured people over there with the AK's are told they get to bang virgins for ever or something retarded like that after they murder and die by suicide, what do you get what does your imaginary thing give to you?

Wow, a man with this limited intellect shouldnt be questioning any ones faith.

Re: clouded thinking March 13, 2021 03:45AM
Eternal Life in a glorious place !!!! Unbelievers will be thrown in the lake of fire to burn for eternity !!! BELIEVE IT !!! IT IS SO !!!!

Re: clouded thinking March 13, 2021 04:50AM
Mathew 10:33 is not something that mgc wants to read or believe and that is sad.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,507.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro