joe biden needs to fake media March 23, 2021 09:50AM
first they fake joe has supporters that voted for him. nobody goes to any of this administrations events or rallys and now they need to fake media support. joe bidens hands are magical. he can reach right through microphones now! how much fake garbage are we watching? how much of sleepy joe is photoshopped? somethings fishy here! this is the fakest president we ever had. this country is a joke now!

[www.youtube.com]

Re: joe biden needs to fake media March 23, 2021 02:43PM
fake media protects fake government
first they fake joe has supporters that voted for him. nobody goes to any of this administrations events or rallys and now they need to fake media support. joe bidens hands are magical. he can reach right through microphones now! how much fake garbage are we watching? how much of sleepy joe is photoshopped? somethings fishy here! this is the fakest president we ever had. this country is a joke now!

[www.youtube.com]

After Muslim terrorist shoots up Colorado, Xiden states he dosent know all the details, dosent need to know , he wants to ban assault rifles.

Re: joe biden needs to fake media March 25, 2021 06:28AM
Won't be taking mine.
They will have to find my guns first.

Re: joe biden needs to fake media March 25, 2021 09:23AM
I hid mine upstairs

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,839, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 281, Posts: 2,505.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro