Gun control April 07, 2021 10:36PM
Biden set to announce executive order.... Regarding what is a specifically enumerated God-given constitutional right.

Thought experiment- for any bill passed by congress or executive order, substitute speech for guns (1st amendment instead of 2nd) with an Executive order and see fast it gets struck down. Many people treat the amendments in the Bill of Rights differently instead of rights the Federal government isn't supposed to infringe on.

Remember the Las Vegas mass shooting a few years ago and the ATF ruling that made bump stocks illegal? Did you know a court ruled that unconstitutional, but it wasn't widely reported.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 10:38PM by The Original Michael.

Re: Gun control April 09, 2021 06:38AM
The Original Michael
Biden set to announce executive order.... Regarding what is a specifically enumerated God-given constitutional right.

Thought experiment- for any bill passed by congress or executive order, substitute speech for guns (1st amendment instead of 2nd) with an Executive order and see fast it gets struck down. Many people treat the amendments in the Bill of Rights differently instead of rights the Federal government isn't supposed to infringe on.

Remember the Las Vegas mass shooting a few years ago and the ATF ruling that made bump stocks illegal? Did you know a court ruled that unconstitutional, but it wasn't widely reported.

No , it wasn't widely reported on.....doesn't surprise you, right?

From what I hear, not a single bump stock was turned into the ATF , either, (mine wasn't....lol).
Same will happen with anything else this clown and his circus decide to ban.....or try to.
I'm a coordinator with Ohioans for Concealed Carry, an Ohio based gun rights group
If anyones following the talk among gun owners, there's going to be mass non compliance all over this country, and I don't feel sorry for those law enforcement who try to confiscate anything from the citizens from this country. If they want to go home at night, they will refuse to do it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2021 06:44AM by JDpowershift.

Re: Gun control April 10, 2021 02:11AM
Well whoever issues executive orders via that black eyed, teeth clinching, raspy voiced, corpse looking, occupant of the oval office is also setting up a commission to start the ball rolling on eliminating that road block you're counting on known as the supreme court. Not that I have much faith in them anyhow after they ran down their rabbit hole & hid rather than deal with the election issues last November. And while that was getting all the press coverage no one even noticed Virus Bill Gates, you know, Americas largest farm land owner, announcing intent to start spewing calcium carbonate into atmosphere to block sunlight penetration.( Stratospheric Perturbation Project ) First balloon launch scheduled this summer in Sweden. What could possibly go wrong there ?

Re: Gun control April 10, 2021 09:26AM
wow a god gives rights ,where is its seat in the house, or maybe its in the senate is the seat numbered i would like to see where it is

Re: Gun control April 10, 2021 02:47PM
mgc
wow a god gives rights ,where is its seat in the house, or maybe its in the senate is the seat numbered i would like to see where it is

mgc, just for you

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Gun control April 13, 2021 12:53PM
I am starting to notice a trend . Every time they start talking about taking our guns away it seems like a shooting somewhere happens . Its almost like its just what the libs want to prove they have to take the guns away . thoughts.... JD makes a good point they will simply label all of us unfit

Re: Gun control April 13, 2021 11:45PM
Ya....the "unfit" labeling the "fit" , "unfit".....lol.

Re: Gun control April 14, 2021 11:43AM
JDpowershift

The Demoncrat Gov. is unfit, hence the Second Amendment to prevent tyranny and oppression. More "red flags" then China.

Re: Gun control April 16, 2021 12:28AM
Prevent Tyranny

The Demoncrat Gov. is unfit, hence the Second Amendment to prevent tyranny and oppression. More "red flags" then China.

......."to "prevent" tyranny and oppression." you say ?
It's already here, and it sure didn't start with Biden and the current circus that's in town, (white house).

And now there's a shooting at a Fedex building, another "criminal protection zone", (aka : gun free zone), as we pro-gun people call them..... smh.

Re: Gun control April 16, 2021 02:38PM
I think they need to come after our guns to get this and all the black lives matter bull crapp over with because its comeing and its not going to be nice .People that were not prejudiced are becoming prejudiced because of all the crap going on.if black lives matter so much why do they keep getting them selfs killed for doing all these crimes .I was tought in school to cooperate with a police officer and dont run if they order halt 3 times they have the rite to shoot also what about the time out bullshitt they teach in school wow its going to end up some black guy stabs his brother in law and can only get put in time out by a white police officer Bring it on

Re: Gun control April 16, 2021 02:55PM
Agreed Let’s get it over with

Re: Gun control April 17, 2021 01:27AM
The libs talk a big talk but none of them have the "oranges" as senator Kennedy from down south would say, to come and try to disarm the law abiding American gun toting citizens. They must have a tiny bit of brains left to realize this.

Re: Gun control April 17, 2021 03:41AM
bbailey
Agreed Let’s get it over with

Not by limiting MY rights, are they going to "get it over with".

I'm not causing the problems

Re: Gun control April 17, 2021 09:57AM
I don’t plan on giving up any rights either I’m just saying maybe it’s time to take the battle to them because like it or not they are going to beat everyone down to the point that we won’t be able to fight for our rights it’s just a slow drawn out process and don’t think they haven’t thought out every possible scenario but maybe they aren’t quite ready yet
I’d rather go down fightin than not have a chance to

Re: Gun control April 17, 2021 03:47AM
Lewis Conner
I think they need to come after our guns to get this and all the black lives matter bull crapp over with because its comeing and its not going to be nice .People that were not prejudiced are becoming prejudiced because of all the crap going on.if black lives matter so much why do they keep getting them selfs killed for doing all these crimes .I was tought in school to cooperate with a police officer and dont run if they order halt 3 times they have the rite to shoot also what about the time out bullshitt they teach in school wow its going to end up some black guy stabs his brother in law and can only get put in time out by a white police officer Bring it on

All the "bull crap" isn't going to stop by "them coming after our guns".
The anti gun side simply hates guns, and the law abiding public owning them.
Policies based on emotion , feelings and misinformation will never solve anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2021 03:52AM by JDpowershift.

Re: Gun control April 17, 2021 01:43PM
The anti gun side dont have guns or they will change there mind when the shooting starts

Re: Gun control April 17, 2021 03:06PM
Sure they have guns. They just don't want us to so it's easier. Hypocrisy is another word they changed the definition of, like fascism. I know most of us don't like stooping to their level but the conservative leadership needs to get it together. Hurt them in the wallet with boycotts and what not. I don't like doing that either but something has got to change, we are losing right now.

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 18, 2021 03:23AM
I just read a article about Madonna conveying her ignorance that if there were laws against guns we would all be safe from gun violence. How could she possibly think that outlaws would readily turn in their guns? Has she not heard that there are many many laws on the books against murder and gun usage in crime? How well do the criminals follow those laws? Delusional is the only word to describe that kind of thinking. Not to mention that the vast majority of guns used in crime are not lawfully owned by the user to begin with...in other words Madonna these people are already breaking established gun laws...imagine that!!!

On top of that ignorance she also said the any police officer involved in a death should go straight to prison, no trial just straight to prison! These are the kinds of people that way to many Americans look up to and value their delusional opinions. I doubt she goes anywhere without her armed body guard. When she was out in the streets putting up those signs and spreading this nonsense her armed body guard was likley just out of the cameras viewfinder!

S'no Farmer

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 18, 2021 04:56PM
When I see stuff like that I always wonder who & why are giving these " celebrities " platforms to spew their insane & pro Marxist opinions on subjects they have no expertise in what so ever, even if they were in their right mind instead of a cocaine induced stupor. You see this on a regular basis on a wide range of subjects from guns, to immigration policy, climate patterns, medicine, economics, you name it. Latest example. The first week in May the Vatican Pontifical Council ( catholic church ) will host a virtual conference of 116 policymakers, physicians, scientists, ethistists ( whatever that is ) & patient advocates to discuss the future of medicine, disease prevention & technological breakthroughs. Included in the 116 speakers. Chelsea Clinton, Cindy Crawford, ( abortion advocates ) Joe Perry ( Aerosmith guitarist ) Brandon Marshall (former Bears wide receiver ) someone somewhere apparently thinks these individuals are" experts " in these areas & qualified to shape policy.

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 19, 2021 01:46PM
Every one knows all guns are programed with mind control to make there owners go out and shoot someone

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 19, 2021 04:14PM
Wasn't Trump one of those celebrities spewing their opinion before he was President?

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 21, 2021 01:07AM
Rerun,
Good one, sadly that would qualify her in the governments view!

S'no Farmer

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 19, 2021 01:56PM
S'no Farmer
I just read a article about Madonna conveying her ignorance that if there were laws against guns we would all be safe from gun violence. How could she possibly think that outlaws would readily turn in their guns? Has she not heard that there are many many laws on the books against murder and gun usage in crime? How well do the criminals follow those laws? Delusional is the only word to describe that kind of thinking. Not to mention that the vast majority of guns used in crime are not lawfully owned by the user to begin with...in other words Madonna these people are already breaking established gun laws...imagine that!!!

On top of that ignorance she also said the any police officer involved in a death should go straight to prison, no trial just straight to prison! These are the kinds of people that way to many Americans look up to and value their delusional opinions. I doubt she goes anywhere without her armed body guard. When she was out in the streets putting up those signs and spreading this nonsense her armed body guard was likley just out of the cameras viewfinder

S'no Farmer

Todd, since she is a "material girl" what ever she says doesn't mean jack anything to me. She's a stupid beach.

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 20, 2021 02:52PM
Rerun, in this current administration, as long as any person is a registered DemoCommie, then he or she, oh excuse me, 'it' is an "expert" in any given subject, even if absolutely no experience.
To prove it, just consider Hunter, AOC and most of the new Cabinet czars. And of course, Fauci, the mastermind of covid, when obummer denied approval of further researching (2014) of the manmade chemical warfare, that eventually became this pandemic. But Fauci continued the research and moved it to china. But of course, you
will never find the mainline mass media reporting on such. Thus with all the knowledge Fauci has of CV19, one would think he would know how to quickly 'control' the virus. But 'control' is the whole problem. A few egotistical power hungry soles (most with loads of financial wealth) love the 'control' of a worldwide social control program.
Does that not sound communistic?
Incidentally, Fauci is the highest paid federal employee. $43x,xxx. I don't remember exactly. About $434,000.

Re: Madonna vs gun laws!!! April 20, 2021 03:55PM
I hear ya. When AOC expressed her amazement to learn that vegetables grow in dirt I was pretty sure she would be Secretary Of Agriculture.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,600, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2