Delta Variant July 22, 2021 04:16AM
Get ready America.....masks are coming back. Biden and the Washington Swampers cannot wait to put the clamp on the country again. The blue states will follow suit first and then at some point, the weak red states will join. Florida and Texas will probably hold out the longest, if they even cave at all.

I feel bad for the promoters and fairs that are playing a return this fall...let alone the school kids who are going to have to deal with this all over again.

Re: Delta Variant July 22, 2021 12:53PM
I will never wear a mask again !!

Re: Delta Variant July 22, 2021 02:04PM
I can’t believe the number of people still wearing them now even young people sheep , sheep,sheep

Re: Delta Variant July 24, 2021 09:14AM
If the dumb asses who are scared of getting vaccinated would go out and follow President Trump's lead (and Tucker and all of the rest) and get vaccinated, you wouldn't be sitting around typing about masks. Trump's Operation Warp Speed is a HUGE SUCCESS. He and all of his son's were among the first to get the shot in January and he even had antibodies from his serious bout with COVID the year prior. Go out and take the shot like everyone else did. Just pay attention. Everyone who gets asked even Majorie Green from Georgia-- they either admit they got the shot or they plead HIPAA rights.

Too many chicken sh*ts in this country. Damn glad we don't have the draft anymore. Half the nation would move to Canada.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 02:46AM
I just read a story two days ago that in England 3000 people were in the hospital with COVID-19 and that 60% of them were fully vaccinated. Kinda makes one wonder about the stories we hear about the effectiveness of these vaccines.

S'no Farmer

Re: Delta Variant July 25, 2021 05:56AM
Then explain how people who got the shot are still get COVID. Who looks the dumbass now. If ur shot works then no need to worry about unvaccinated people. The government will keep trying to control us until we stand up for ourselves. The only reason this is coming back is because they want the country on lockdown for the midterm elections. The only way Democrats stand a chance in winning. Wake up America.

Re: Delta Variant July 25, 2021 07:29AM
Exactly right!!
No shot for me and I ain’t chicken either just smart enough to no better

Re: Delta Variant July 26, 2021 05:00AM
Not brainwashed
Then explain how people who got the shot are still get COVID. Who looks the dumbass now. If ur shot works then no need to worry about unvaccinated people. The government will keep trying to control us until we stand up for ourselves. The only reason this is coming back is because they want the country on lockdown for the midterm elections. The only way Democrats stand a chance in winning. Wake up America.

1. Vaccines don't prevent you from getting COVID or any other disease. They stop the virus from replicating quickly and getting you sick by ramping up your immune system and preparing for a possible infection.

2. If you're not vaccinated and get the virus and allow it to replicate quickly then you get variants and potential strains that are more virulent. So, what you chose or not chose to do still affects other people.

Those people who don't really understand viral infections or how vaccines actually work and then go on the internet and show how much they don't know are the ones who look like dumbasses.....

Re: Delta Variant July 26, 2021 08:50AM
Maybe in another time and different circumstances a person might consider it but not now
You have either already had it or your going to get it plain and simple if it’s so contagious then it’s already made it’s rounds
If you’re shot is so great then what are you worried about me for I absolutely don’t judge anyone for getting it but don’t judge me for not

Re: Delta Variant July 26, 2021 02:24PM
TripleAlphaProcess

2. If you're not vaccinated and get the virus and allow it to replicate quickly then you get variants and potential strains that are more virulent. So, what you chose or not chose to do still affects other people.

It seems like with Covid and it's associated vaccines... the immune response is a little slow in many circumstances and vaccinated people with the virus still show plenty of symptoms and that would clearly indicate that the virus is still replicating in them as well... maybe not as long of a duration (maybe) but that's still not a guarantee that it won't mutate since replication is clearly present. Therefore you'd still get variants even if 100% of the world population was vaccinated. Infact there are a couple of studies (one out of Israel) that show that the Pfizer vaccine is only 39% effective against the delta variant and that might be our best vaccine.

Second, there are studies that have shown that natural antibodies from those who have recovered from Covid are actually a better safegaurd against getting Covid a second time (including the delta variant). So in low risk groups... kids, healthy people under 50 or 60... they would actually be better off if they contracted Covid and then recovered... and given the CFR for those demographics it's not Smallpox, the plague, and for kids... it's not even as deadly as the average yearly flu. I'm not recommending a Chickepox style Covid party, but if we're going to talk about what would be best for the general population and how our individual choice impact those around us... that would be the best way to minimize mutations.

I don't care who's vaccinated and who's not... I encouraged my mother to get the vaccine because of her age and other comorbidities, and I'm glad my father and step-mom have gotten it but I'm also glad my kids haven't/won't anytime soon. It's about personal choice and the level of risk we're willing to accept.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 01:42AM
85% of all new confirmed infections are with the delta or lamda strain, 99%+ are in those that aren't vaccinated. So, yes there is evidence that shows people with the vaccine can still get COVID and show symptoms but the rates are drastically lower than those without. Viruses have been formally studied since the 1890's and you can't put a few small studies that show a buck in the trend as leading evidence of why vaccines don't work. If you just let everyone get COVID and recover don't be surprised if we see a second annual flu-type disease except one that is more virulent and deadly. People allow politics to get involved and loose perspective on what has been happening for decades. This same type of attitude is why we have antibiotic resistant bacteria. If I don't take all my antibiotics and I feel fine that's my risk, if you don't give me antibiotics for my kid's cold I'm going to someone who will....bam MRSA. A frickin' simple bacterial infection that was so easily treated but human decisions without information has caused one of the most difficult to treat diseases. On the other hand look at HIV. A virtual death sentence in the 1980's is now basically 100% curable and preventable. The reason...a systematic and formal deployment of health care initiatives.

People who are in automobile accidents and are wearing seatbelts still die but far far less do than those who don't wear seatbelts. The difference is that if you don't wear your seatbelt your ability pass your risk on to others is low. If you don't get vaccinated your ability to pass your risk on to others is high.

The individual choice is everyone's to make and I don't judge anyone for the individual choice they make but people shouldn't think their choice doesn't have consequences for others.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 10:10AM
Pretty simple math then!
Either people who got the shot are going to be burying a whole lot of people like me next year or people like me are going to burying a whole lot of people who got the shot next year
I’ll keep working outside in the sunshine and drinking lots of water and maybe invest in a back hoe

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 02:28PM
Finally someone that gets it !!! I’ve been saying there is a reason they are pushing so hard on vaccinations!!! Either they are goin to die or we the non will die !!!

Re: Delta Variant July 28, 2021 04:08AM
It's not the same at all. Just another way for you to push your beliefs about abortion. A pregnant woman won't give you a virus that can kill you.

Re: Delta Variant July 28, 2021 12:30PM
Grubby,

First, when you reply to a specific post... simply hit the reply button on the specific post you want to reply to... it makes a conversation much easier to follow for everyone.

Second, I've never mentioned my views on abortion before on this page, and I don't have any agenda with that, I'm just speaking from a scientific standpoint. Feel free to have your own views (if you really want mine I'd be happy to share, but in a different thread). The point being made was that often people on the left act like abortion only effects one person... women's reproductive rights is the new tagline to go along with my body my choice. Well scientifically that baby is a person and is guaranteed to be killed in an abortion... it is a near 100% certainty that a death will occur. Those same people argue that if you don't get the vaccination you'll kill someone... which is very statistically unlikely. You might give someone else the virus... but even that's not a guarantee. One decision results in a death... my body my choice... and the other is statistically unlikely to kill anyone. Why doesn't my body my choice apply to that medical procedure as well (especially if you're vaccinated why would you care?). Afterall, we're told vaccinated peoples chance of getting Covid is extremely low so you shouldn't give two hoots about an unvaccinated person.

If you can understand that both decisions impact others yet it's your body... I guess there's no point discussing it further with you.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2021 06:09AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 02:19PM
A pregnant woman can't impregnate other people. Not really the same thing.

Re: Delta Variant July 28, 2021 02:13PM
Its easy to tell Grubby voted for a pitiful retard that couldnt remember if he buttered his pancakes

Re: Delta Variant July 29, 2021 04:46AM
Lewus, yu shud lern to spell before you mok me.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 02:21PM
TripleAlphaProcess
85% of all new confirmed infections are with the delta or lamda strain, 99%+ are in those that aren't vaccinated.
It's funny though, our data looks oddly different than the rest of the world, that 99% number is thrown around alot here in the US news articles, but the data in almost every other country doesn't corelate to 99%. Seems like the USA is some sort of crazy anomaly... weird. Let's just accept the premise that 99%+ of those are unvaccinated... then why is the CDC talking about masking the vaccinated everywhere again? Why? Why are they talking booster shots for the delta variant for those already vaccinated? Why boost what's already working here in the US? It doesn't add up.

TripleAlphaProcess
Viruses have been formally studied since the 1890's and you can't put a few small studies that show a buck in the trend as leading evidence of why vaccines don't work.
I don't know who said vaccines don't work... certainly not me. I'm up to date on all my non-experimental vaccines because they're proven and I believe in them.
Vaccines have different efficacy and that's all we're talking about, and a couple of studies show that some of the current vaccines don't have a very high efficacy against some Covid variants (and maybe their initial numbers weren't quite... proven either). Those studies are pretty credible.

TripleAlphaProcess
If you just let everyone get COVID and recover don't be surprised if we see a second annual flu-type disease except one that is more virulent and deadly.
I don't want to be the one to burst your bubble, but that ship done sailed already... We will not eradicate Covid, we'll just learn to live with it and treat it with better prophylactic measures. It's not going away. As a side note... delta is definitely more virulent, but most data also suggests that it's less deadly. Another side note... it's on par with the flu for most demographics, and actually much less deadly than the flu for some demographics.

TripleAlphaProcess
People allow politics to get involved and loose perspective on what has been happening for decades. This same type of attitude is why we have antibiotic resistant bacteria.
I don't think politics ever cause bacteria to mutate and I don't think politics caused many to alter their antibiotic treatments. Bacteria have been mutating for decades to overcome our antibiotics and I think there are a number of different opinions on why. Some would argue the overuse of antibiotics caused it... throwing antibiotics at every type of infection as a blanket treatment. Some would argue that people ending their round of antibiotic treatment early because they felt better may have allowed bacteria to become more resistant... there are a number of opinions, but to suggest it's because of peoples politics? Sorry but now you're playing politics.

TripleAlphaProcess
If you don't get vaccinated your ability to pass your risk on to others is high.
So if you've already had Covid and decide the vaccine isn't worth it then is the risk still high? Science says otherwise. You're making a blanket statement about vaccinations without looking at any of the other factors and it's simply not true if you look at many of the other underlying factors. Natural immunity from previous colds and non-covid19 covids infections, natural antibodies from a previous covid-19 infection, age, etc... The family we have a bible study with... both parents and all five kids had covid and have tested positive for antibodies... statistically they pass less risk on to others than a vaccinated person who's not not be naturally exposed to covid (again, studies show natural antibodies are a better safeguard than vaccination). You're implication and the governments (as well as media) refusal to acknowledge natural antibodies goes against all those years of virus studies from the 1890's you brought up in your post.

TripleAlphaProcess
The individual choice is everyone's to make and I don't judge anyone for the individual choice they make but people shouldn't think their choice doesn't have consequences for others.
Well sure, and liberty always has a cost. We ALL make choices every single day that have negative a impact on those around us, and those around the world. Pull out your new phone or your Tesla and the mining of lithium has a huge negative impact on our world, ban plastic bags at grocery stores to save the planet and yet it actually causes an increase in plastic usage because now people in cities have to buy garbage bags and bags to pick up after their dogs and manufactures generally use more plastic to create consumer bags. All things have consequences that are both seen and unseen. We don't have any long-term studies to know what consequences these vaccines will have (it many be none). However there is a chance that it may be Thalidomide all over again, we just don't know yet. Your supposition/implication that the vaccine is the magic bullet is still a little premature, especially with a new technology mRNA... and a vaccine that some virologists seem to indicate has a very synthetic DNA signature.

Again, I recommend the vaccine to ANYONE with a higher risk profile, but if you're not higher risk... well, this isn't smallpox.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Delta Variant July 29, 2021 03:12AM
Jake Morgan

85% of all new confirmed infections are with the delta or lamda strain, 99%+ are in those that aren't vaccinated.
It's funny though, our data looks oddly different than the rest of the world, that 99% number is thrown around alot here in the US news articles, but the data in almost every other country doesn't corelate to 99%. Seems like the USA is some sort of crazy anomaly... weird. Let's just accept the premise that 99%+ of those are unvaccinated... then why is the CDC talking about masking the vaccinated everywhere again? Why? Why are they talking booster shots for the delta variant for those already vaccinated? Why boost what's already working here in the US? It doesn't add up.

Each vaccine is slightly different. World wide Pfizer has been shown to be 88% effective against B.1.617. The 36% you quoted before is after a single does not after full vaccination. AZ is 70% and 30% after 1 and 2 doses, respectively. As I said above the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting it but it prevents rapid replication and symptomatic presentation. You also have risk of spreading it and since only about 50% of the US population is fully vaccinated that's why the CDC recommends wearing mask. So you don't spread it to those that are unvaccinated. It's not weird....it's basic infectious disease knowledge.

Viruses have been formally studied since the 1890's and you can't put a few small studies that show a buck in the trend as leading evidence of why vaccines don't work.
I don't know who said vaccines don't work... certainly not me. I'm up to date on all my non-experimental vaccines because they're proven and I believe in them.
Vaccines have different efficacy and that's all we're talking about, and a couple of studies show that some of the current vaccines don't have a very high efficacy against some Covid variants (and maybe their initial numbers weren't quite... proven either). Those studies are pretty credible.

See my reply above. If you're not fully vaccinated then how would you expect them to be effective. If I only fill my oil up halfway...my engine may fail? I guess oil doesn't work.

If you just let everyone get COVID and recover don't be surprised if we see a second annual flu-type disease except one that is more virulent and deadly.
I don't want to be the one to burst your bubble, but that ship done sailed already... We will not eradicate Covid, we'll just learn to live with it and treat it with better prophylactic measures. It's not going away. As a side note... delta is definitely more virulent, but most data also suggests that it's less deadly. Another side note... it's on par with the flu for most demographics, and actually much less deadly than the flu for some demographics.

COVID will likely never go away but there's still a chance to eradicate it in humans. Here's the thing with science it's very difficult to prove something doesn't or won't happen so, I'm intrigued by your statement that it won't be eradicated. Can you cite your source of data?

People allow politics to get involved and loose perspective on what has been happening for decades. This same type of attitude is why we have antibiotic resistant bacteria.
I don't think politics ever cause bacteria to mutate and I don't think politics caused many to alter their antibiotic treatments. Bacteria have been mutating for decades to overcome our antibiotics and I think there are a number of different opinions on why. Some would argue the overuse of antibiotics caused it... throwing antibiotics at every type of infection as a blanket treatment. Some would argue that people ending their round of antibiotic treatment early because they felt better may have allowed bacteria to become more resistant... there are a number of opinions, but to suggest it's because of peoples politics? Sorry but now you're playing politics.

To clarify my statement, politics are playing a major role in COVID and the associated rates of vaccination. Antibiotic resistance is because of a similar attitude of I will do what I want regardless of what it means for others. I wasn't suggesting politics plays a role in antibiotic resistance today but it did when antibiotics were first discovered

If you don't get vaccinated your ability to pass your risk on to others is high.
So if you've already had Covid and decide the vaccine isn't worth it then is the risk still high? Science says otherwise. You're making a blanket statement about vaccinations without looking at any of the other factors and it's simply not true if you look at many of the other underlying factors. Natural immunity from previous colds and non-covid19 covids infections, natural antibodies from a previous covid-19 infection, age, etc... The family we have a bible study with... both parents and all five kids had covid and have tested positive for antibodies... statistically they pass less risk on to others than a vaccinated person who's not not be naturally exposed to covid (again, studies show natural antibodies are a better safeguard than vaccination). You're implication and the governments (as well as media) refusal to acknowledge natural antibodies goes against all those years of virus studies from the 1890's you brought up in your post.

Yes, I am making a blanket statement because when it comes to pandemics you don't look at individual factors for 7+ billion people. You'd spend so much time coming up with different guidelines and practices it would be impossible to ever role out. Just look at the recommendations now. It's mind boggling. In regards to natural immunity once you have COVID being better than getting the vaccine I think you are referring to the article in NATURE. The article actually concludes that previous COVID infection plus at least one shot is more effective than getting the vaccine alone. They aren't refusing to acknowledge it. They are saying the data is less available and systematic as compared to the formal vaccine studies. Again they are using scientific principles to guide recommendations...we have this data that is more formal and more scientifically sound so this is what we are recommending. This doesn't mean they are ignoring other possibilities.

Well sure, and liberty always has a cost. We ALL make choices every single day that have negative a impact on those around us, and those around the world. Pull out your new phone or your Tesla and the mining of lithium has a huge negative impact on our world, ban plastic bags at grocery stores to save the planet and yet it actually causes an increase in plastic usage because now people in cities have to buy garbage bags and bags to pick up after their dogs and manufactures generally use more plastic to create consumer bags. All things have consequences that are both seen and unseen. We don't have any long-term studies to know what consequences these vaccines will have (it many be none). However there is a chance that it may be Thalidomide all over again, we just don't know yet. Your supposition/implication that the vaccine is the magic bullet is still a little premature, especially with a new technology mRNA... and a vaccine that some virologists seem to indicate has a very synthetic DNA signature.

There are over 36 level 1 RCTs with mRNA technology with decades of data. This wasn't discovered and first used in 2020 it was first used in 1990. mRNA technology is not "new." Yes, it has synthetic quality to it. That's the beauty! It's actually quite incredible and yet somehow the breakthrough part of it that makes it more safe is what is being attacked for making it more dangerous. However, if you don't want mRNA technology.....get the J&J vaccine.

Again, I recommend the vaccine to ANYONE with a higher risk profile, but if you're not higher risk... well, this isn't smallpox.

Re: Delta Variant July 29, 2021 06:09AM
TripleAlphaProcess
Each vaccine is slightly different. World wide Pfizer has been shown to be 88% effective against B.1.617. The 36% you quoted before is after a single does not after full vaccination. AZ is 70% and 30% after 1 and 2 doses, respectively. As I said above the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting it but it prevents rapid replication and symptomatic presentation. You also have risk of spreading it and since only about 50% of the US population is fully vaccinated that's why the CDC recommends wearing mask. So you don't spread it to those that are unvaccinated. It's not weird....it's basic infectious disease knowledge.

I quoted 39% effective against the delta... and that's for fully vaccinated. Also this vaccination doesn't seems to stop symptomatic presentation in many... or else you wouldn't know you've gotten covid after vaccination. Again, it shows that replication is happening in vaccinated people, which also means the chance of mutation is also happening. No, masks are not to stop spreading to the unvaccinated... that's total BS, it's because vaccinated are getting delta and it's virtue signaling. Check the data from other countries... delta seems to still occur on vaccinated at a higher than expected rate and that includes Pfizer. The CDC mask guidelines are about as arbitrary as the 6' nonsense too. It's just not backed by scientific data... infact there are numerous peer reviewed studies that show masks (except n95 or better) are a waste. I've posted the links in the past and you can read them.

TripleAlphaProcess
See my reply above. If you're not fully vaccinated then how would you expect them to be effective. If I only fill my oil up halfway...my engine may fail? I guess oil doesn't work.

Again, the 39% number was for fully vaccinated Pfizer. There are a few studies that say roughly the same number if you do some digging.

TripleAlphaProcess
COVID will likely never go away but there's still a chance to eradicate it in humans. Here's the thing with science it's very difficult to prove something doesn't or won't happen so, I'm intrigued by your statement that it won't be eradicated. Can you cite your source of data?

Common sense. Sure there's a chance it could be eradicated in humans, but I'd wager a bet that it's a very very slim chance. It mutates too quickly to eradicate and it's not like it's 1930 and global travel is rare. This is a worldwide problem and the population is extremely high and we are way too mobile of a society. We also have Chinese and Russian vaccinations that are fairly common in some countries and their efficacy is suspect at best. We'd have to reach global herd immunity or else ban international travel. Good luck with a pipe dream of getting the world vaccinated effectively in time to stop variants. I think it's great that you think we can eradicate but I don't share that viewpoint. If you want data... see Spanish Flu for a precedent or... "In January, Nature asked more than 100 immunologists, infectious-disease researchers and virologists working on the coronavirus whether it could be eradicated. Almost 90% of respondents think that the coronavirus will become endemic". I'll side with the 90% on this one.

TripleAlphaProcess
Yes, I am making a blanket statement because when it comes to pandemics you don't look at individual factors for 7+ billion people. You'd spend so much time coming up with different guidelines and practices it would be impossible to ever role out. Just look at the recommendations now. It's mind boggling. In regards to natural immunity once you have COVID being better than getting the vaccine I think you are referring to the article in NATURE. The article actually concludes that previous COVID infection plus at least one shot is more effective than getting the vaccine alone. They aren't refusing to acknowledge it. They are saying the data is less available and systematic as compared to the formal vaccine studies. Again they are using scientific principles to guide recommendations...we have this data that is more formal and more scientifically sound so this is what we are recommending. This doesn't mean they are ignoring other possibilities.

No, I'm referring to an Israeli study. There are other studies that show a 700% increase for natural antibodies vs. Pfizer against Delta as well as another study out of one of the Scandinavian countries that aligned very closely with the Israeli study. If you look you can probably find them.

Right now there are two general groups the media and the CDC acknowledge: vaccinated and unvaccinated... adding a third group of people who've had Covid is too confusing? Seriously! Surely you're joking. I think the average American can understand a third group of people and how to follow those guidelines. I'm not asking for guidelines for every single person and every individual factor for 7 billion people... just a really common group of people who've had it and have recovered. That doesn't seem like too much to ask. THREE GROUPS!!! Maybe Dr. Faucci or The CDC could address natural antibodies at some point... maybe even with some actual science instead of just their PR nonsense and that isn't science driven when it comes to this specific demographic. Afterall there are 35 million confirmed cases in the US and many more where a family had one or two members tested and everyone in the family showed symptoms. Maybe we could follow the science on this group and advise accordingly. Anything else is disingenuous and goes against ALL of our understanding of immunology. It's a pretty big group afterall.

TripleAlphaProcess
There are over 36 level 1 RCTs with mRNA technology with decades of data. This wasn't discovered and first used in 2020 it was first used in 1990. mRNA technology is not "new." Yes, it has synthetic quality to it. That's the beauty! It's actually quite incredible and yet somehow the breakthrough part of it that makes it more safe is what is being attacked for making it more dangerous. However, if you don't want mRNA technology.....get the J&J vaccine.

It's great J&J is an option for many... it still has risks and some of us just aren't comfortable with a vaccination for this yet. Why you ask? First, for my age... statistically the flu is just as deadly for me and I never get the flu shot. Second, For my kids, the flu is 10x more deadly than Covid. Third, these are still experimental... brand new... no long-term studies. Fourth, I'm not signing a document that says the pharmaceutical company's are completely free from recourse. Fifth these were rushed more than any vaccine in history, see my comments on the safe and effect wonder drug named Thalidomide... you know how that went. Sixth I've heard numerous interviews with Dr. Robert Malone an mRNA pioneer and it's more than enough to cause me to pause and wait and see how this plays out. His credentials far outweigh yours (almost anyone's really... including Dr. Faucci) and I share his concerned with how this has been rolled out (you can find tons of articles now day trying to discredit him, but he was extremely highly regarded and there was almost nothing negative about him when I heard his first interview). Seventh... I got my annual physical last week (it's really more like an every 5 year thing for me because I'm fairly fit and healthy) and my Dr. was skeptical of me needing a vaccine. He share some of my same concerns. I've also had friends who asked their Dr's. if they'd vaccinate they kids and most of them said no not with their own children. My Dr. said the same, that should cause pause. Eighth, the VAERS data is concerning, yes it's still small, but that is just data from the extreme short-term and it's still is problematic (especially with no legal recourse against the pharmaceutical companies). Ninth, there are therapeutics that are showing good efficacy in treating the disease. Tenth, with the good therapeutics and the studies on natural antibodies... I'd prefer to take the natural route if/when possible. Eleventh, the government rollout of this, their inconsistency, (lying) politicization, doesn't inspire confidence. I don't trust Faucci or the NIH on anything he says anymore (his dodging of question and lying about gain of function research is pathetic) and W.HO. is a joke. The CDC is no better. I can get this at a bus garage in the city but my Dr. can't give it to me? Sure that's logical. Last but not least (Twelfth), I go to church with a PhD. Geneticist and former Professor at Cornell with several dozen genetic patents and roughly over 150 scientific publications in peer reviewed journals and we had a lengthy conversation about this a few months back. He's vaccinated, has buyers remorse and wishes he didn't do it. He advises against it for numerous reasons except for those in high risk groups an/or retired age people. I can probably come up with other reasons but those are just off the top of my head.

I don't have Cancer insurance... it's not that I don't think I'll ever get Cancer, or that I don't think Cancer is real, but it's a risk I'm willing to accept in my life right now. Much like driving, it's a risk we all take every day, sure you could take mass transit, or walk, or ride your bike but those have risk too. Just like vaccination has risks for some (Myocarditis and Pericarditis after vaccination). Driving is a much, much riskier endeavor right now in comparison to Covid (for my little family) and it's a risk we all take and it's a risk that also has an impact on every single person around us. We aren't on the road by ourselves and I could kill someone or be killed on the road at anytime if someone is texting and leaves their lane. I still drive... you still drive... we mitigate that risk with a seat belt, airbag... etc... and those are great for some, but airbags can kill kids if they sit in the front set. All those things have been studies for years and people tragically learned not to put their car seats in the front. This has been studied for months...

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Delta Variant July 26, 2021 01:27PM
It worked for me. My wife and 2 kids at home got the woohon flu one week after my first shot. I tested negative several times. Your results may vary and 100% it should be your choice. I had zero side effects and would RECOMMEND you get it. My 80 yr old father got the shot and he was fine too. We are both diabetic and wanted some crop insurance.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 08:31AM
Befor its all over everyone drawing a check will get a shot or no check

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 02:03PM
That was quick…….CDC already “recommending” masks for everyone inside, especially kids. Here it comes again….Eye Rolling

I loved an analogy I heard today on Fox. Most, if not all are Libs/Dems, of the people screaming at the unvaccinated are pro-choice. Remember it’s a woman’s body, her choice to abort ?……oh but this is different - it’s not your body, your choice. Please.

Re: Delta Variant July 27, 2021 02:29PM
It's funny I actually said "my body my choice" to a friend a few days ago.

Grubby
A pregnant woman can't impregnate other people. Not really the same thing.
To Grubby... the point about abortion is that it's not just your body... it's the life of a baby. It's the exact same argument about effecting those around us. Well not exactly the same... with abortion there's a 100% chance you'll kill another human, with Covid and it's current CFR there's approximately a 99% survival rate soooooooooo...

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2021 02:40PM by Jake Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,627, Posts: 229,689, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520