Re: 60th Birthday Bash - even though the Dems say Delta Variant is running wild August 10, 2021 12:56AM
Yeah, but it was a ‘sophisticated, vaccinated crowd’ who attended, not the basket of deplorables so it was OK/Safe. It's always the same, the elite ruling class doesn't have to follow the same rules as common folk.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: 60th Birthday Bash - even though the Dems say Delta Variant is running wild August 16, 2021 04:31AM
So there is not a test out there that tests for the DELTA variant. Stop believing all the news @#$%&

Re: 60th Birthday Bash - even though the Dems say Delta Variant is running wild August 16, 2021 04:40AM
PULLING FAN
So there is not a test out there that tests for the DELTA variant. Stop believing all the news @#$%&

The sample is tested using genomic sequencing. You can determine the specific variant using this process. Its the same process that 23 and me or some of those ancestry tests work.

Re: 60th Birthday Bash - even though the Dems say Delta Variant is running wild August 17, 2021 08:13AM
I wonder what percent of samples get sequencing? I'm guessing the genome sequencing is not very common but something they do at regular intervals (much like QA/QC where not every part is tested). Any idea how often it occurs and is there any consistency from county to county or even state to state for that matter on the interval or threshold for doing the sequencing?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: 60th Birthday Bash - even though the Dems say Delta Variant is running wild August 17, 2021 10:50AM
Jake Morgan
I wonder what percent of samples get sequencing? I'm guessing the genome sequencing is not very common but something they do at regular intervals (much like QA/QC where not every part is tested). Any idea how often it occurs and is there any consistency from county to county or even state to state for that matter on the interval or threshold for doing the sequencing?

It varies by state/local lab policies so every state is different. In MN for example every test sample that comes back positive for COVID is supposed to go to the state/local lab for genomic sequencing. I couldn't tell you about every state but based on the samples that are tested that's how they are estimating the 90%+ of cases that are Delta variant. Not exactly precise but directionally accurate (i.e. >90% of new cases).

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Jason