Middle East Oil Production / Biden asks for more, they say nope! August 18, 2021 10:32AM
[www.youtube.com]

I'm missing Trump more and more each day!

Re: Middle East Oil Production / Biden asks for more, they say nope! August 18, 2021 11:22AM
You know trump did the exact same thing, right?

[www.cnbc.com]

He was basically begging OPEC to increase production. Never once asked domestic producers if the could fill the need. After the murder of Jamal Khashoggi in Saudi Arabia trump came out and said the Saudi government had to no hand in his murder and urged NaTO to not levy sanctions against them. 2 weeks later the Saudis and opec increased production. Thus starting a price war with Russia.

Now, you may think everything is fine and dandy. Trump got the oil market down, albeit by unscrupulous means, what's the big deal?

In creating the price war between OPEC and Russia, as well as our oil production being at an all time high. This flooded the global market with supply and the demand went right in the shitter. It is no secret that middle eastern nations and Russia can produce oil far cheaper than we can, and our domestic producers could not compete. This move by trump completely devastated our domestic oil economy. 10's of thousands of permanent, full time, well paying positions lost. Some smaller domestic producers had to close up shop all together.

I'm not sure why I even bothered typing all this up. This are verifiable facts that are easily checked. But since it's talking bad about Donnie you probably won't believe Amy of it. Which is the main difference in the left and the right right now. Biden is catching flak from both sides of the population for his botched handling of the Afghanistan withdraw. The right hasn't held Don accountable for a damn thing in the last 5 years

Keystone Pipeine August 19, 2021 11:27AM
Pointer outer
You know trump did the exact same thing, right?

[www.cnbc.com]

He was basically begging OPEC to increase production. Never once asked domestic producers if the could fill the need. After the murder of Jamal Khashoggi in Saudi Arabia trump came out and said the Saudi government had to no hand in his murder and urged NaTO to not levy sanctions against them. 2 weeks later the Saudis and opec increased production. Thus starting a price war with Russia.

Now, you may think everything is fine and dandy. Trump got the oil market down, albeit by unscrupulous means, what's the big deal?

In creating the price war between OPEC and Russia, as well as our oil production being at an all time high. This flooded the global market with supply and the demand went right in the shitter. It is no secret that middle eastern nations and Russia can produce oil far cheaper than we can, and our domestic producers could not compete. This move by trump completely devastated our domestic oil economy. 10's of thousands of permanent, full time, well paying positions lost. Some smaller domestic producers had to close up shop all together.

At least Trump did not shut down the Keystone Pipeline.

I'm not sure why I even bothered typing all this up. This are verifiable facts that are easily checked. But since it's talking bad about Donnie you probably won't believe Amy of it. Which is the main difference in the left and the right right now. Biden is catching flak from both sides of the population for his botched handling of the Afghanistan withdraw. The right hasn't held Don accountable for a damn thing in the last 5 years

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Jason