Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 29, 2021 05:35AM
Madam Vice President, What are your thoughts on the boarder crisis?
VP Harris: Ha Ha Ha Ha

Madam Vice President, How do feel about the withdrawal crisis in Afghanistan?

Madam Vive President, What are your thoughts on the brave service members that perished in the bombing?

What an absolute idiot, how ANYONE thought having her in this position of power was a good idea is beyond comprehension.

S'no Farmer

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 29, 2021 07:37AM
Todd, I COULDN'T AGREE MORE, why in the world she was chosen when she had about a 2% following when she was running for president is astonishing !!! But then again looked who picked her for a running mate !!!

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 29, 2021 09:07AM
This was all staged and rigged from the git go
Neither of them are calling the shots Obama is most likely doing it along with the 5 or 6 wealthiest families in the world

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 29, 2021 02:54PM
Absolutely correct. This senile babbling old fool decides nothing & neither will the Cackeling California Hen when her time comes. As to why they were picked ? Just my opinion, but I think it was an in your face move. To install the 2 absolute worst candidates that could be found to let the deplorables know. This is what we can do. And to make sure you know we rigged it, we're going to lock the old fool in the cellar for the entire campaign & then tell you he netted 81 million votes. I watched footage today of the 13 caskets being unloaded that were offered up as sacrifices in Afganastan. This sorry excuse of a president & his merry band of communist cohorts couldn't even muster the respect to remove their face diapers as the coffins were unloaded .Outdoors no less. Absolutely disgraceful !

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 30, 2021 11:08AM
Rerun
Absolutely correct. This senile babbling old fool decides nothing & neither will the Cackeling California Hen when her time comes. As to why they were picked ? Just my opinion, but I think it was an in your face move. To install the 2 absolute worst candidates that could be found to let the deplorables know. This is what we can do. And to make sure you know we rigged it, we're going to lock the old fool in the cellar for the entire campaign & then tell you he netted 81 million votes. I watched footage today of the 13 caskets being unloaded that were offered up as sacrifices in Afganastan. This sorry excuse of a president & his merry band of communist cohorts couldn't even muster the respect to remove their face diapers as the coffins were unloaded .Outdoors no less. Absolutely disgraceful !

We have got to get the voting process in check or it can easily happen again.

Paper ballots or something that has accountability and do away with the electronic voting. And cut out the fake mail in ballots because of covid and only issue those who absolutely need them and can provide i d / verification.

You need i.d. for everything except for voting or entering the Southern Border!

I.D. for buying a gun, for buying alcohol, for flying, for going to the Democratic national convention, and the list goes on and on.
Anyone who is against voter i.d. is shady Angry

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 30, 2021 11:00AM
bbailey
This was all staged and rigged from the git go
Neither of them are calling the shots Obama is most likely doing it along with the 5 or 6 wealthiest families in the world

Agreed!
Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, Schumer, Soros, Schiff, Nadler all calling the shots!
And probably asking the Squad for input as well.

Getting tired of this crap!

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 29, 2021 02:31PM
She's exceeded my expectations! I knew she was awful and unlikeable with a terrible laugh/cackle but man did I underestimate her. She's way, way worse than I gave her credit for. She's way more incompetent and way more invisible than I thought she'd be. I thought she'd help prop up sleepy Joe but she hasn't even done that. I think they're trying to hide her as a way to distance her from Biden, but instead it's just made her look even more disconnected from the average American. I makes her look like she doesn't care or doesn't know anything.

Hat's off to Kamala, she's somehow managed to go well beyond worthless.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 30, 2021 10:57AM
Very True!
Absolutely disgraceful

Not much of a leader August 30, 2021 11:16AM
Biden at FEMA - reporter rattles him

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Our so Called Vice President! Ha Ha Ha!!! August 31, 2021 06:03AM
The Biden Administration is a total JOKE!!!! Most of the very few democrats in my area are pretty quite these days.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2