beware September 03, 2021 05:57AM
watch out a WACKO is makin decisions for you in Texas because he knows what is best, god telled him so,hahahahahahahaha wacko country. everyone carrying a gun just like the cowboy days back in the ancient times ye ha, the shoot-outs make great news stories for us normal thinkers and good you-tube fodder too. don't forget religion clouds normal thinking.

Re: beware September 03, 2021 11:05AM
Somebody must have took the lock off your cellar door
Hopefully you get scared out here in the real world and go back in the hole

Re: beware September 03, 2021 12:41PM
I think the one calling the great governor of Texas a wacko better take a hard look in the mirror!

Re: beware September 04, 2021 03:53AM
mgc
watch out a WACKO is makin decisions for you in Texas because he knows what is best, god telled him so,hahahahahahahaha wacko country. everyone carrying a gun just like the cowboy days back in the ancient times ye ha, the shoot-outs make great news stories for us normal thinkers and good you-tube fodder too. don't forget religion clouds normal thinking.

Normal thinking!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mom should keep a better eye on your activities.

Re: beware September 04, 2021 04:23AM
I carry guns.....got a problem with that ?

Re: beware September 04, 2021 03:04PM
mgc

Just when I thought it was safe to look at the off topic forum, mgc has to start something. smh

Re: beware September 05, 2021 12:51PM
just sayin the truth

Re: beware September 10, 2021 11:07AM
Well you got it wrong again it’s your fellow Democrats who are shooting everything up here in St. Louis look at the shootings and deaths this last week alone in St. Louis area and those people are voting the big d

Re: beware September 16, 2021 04:25PM
mgc
just sayin the truth

Thumbs down on your post.

Re: beware September 05, 2021 02:51PM
mgc

I'd take this wacko in Texas for president over that piece of you know what thats running or should I say thats currently ruining this country....Biden is even far worse than I thought he'd be.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing