The "Science" Changed February 10, 2022 06:48AM
Actually the science never changed but it's time to start rallying the troops for those midterm elections.

It's hilarious to me that democrats are now removing state wide mask mandates as a way to save face before midterm elections. All while claiming the science changed we don't need them anymore. Come on?! We all knew from the start the masks didn't work, the "scientists" did too. The difference now is that they think this will help their votes.

Nobody who planned to vote against them is going to now vote for them for removing the mask mandate.

Re: The "Science" Changed February 10, 2022 07:58AM
There's 2 things democrats care about, getting elected, and getting re-elected! They don't give 2 $h!ts about the people of the country, just cater to who they are sure will vote for them. Pretty sickening actually! Funny how science can be magical lol!

Re: The "Science" Changed February 10, 2022 10:30AM
My guess is they are all dropping their mandates so Biden can declare victory over the virus due to his stellar leadership during the State of the Union address March 1.
Nothing has changed but the narrative, the goal is still the same, submission by the sheep.

Re: The "Science" Changed February 10, 2022 11:06AM
I think it’s partly trying to prevent a truckers convoy

Re: The "Science" Changed February 11, 2022 12:26PM
bbailey
I think it’s partly trying to prevent a truckers convoy

[www.youtube.com]

Cool

Re: The "Science" Changed February 11, 2022 12:23PM
Dirtfarmer
My guess is they are all dropping their mandates so Biden can declare victory over the virus due to his stellar leadership during the State of the Union address March 1.
Nothing has changed but the narrative, the goal is still the same, submission by the sheep.

I agree!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard