Canadian pullers who are truckers February 11, 2022 09:28AM
This is semi (pun)- pulling-related and I considered posting under the pulling forum, but it also involves politics:

I wonder how many Canadian pullers who own trucks are involved in the protest?

Do Canadians on this forum see Justin Trudeau as much of an idiot as most of America?
As an aside, beside taking fuel and donated money, I heard a report that the Ottawa Police and their version of CPS are going to start going after the kids of the truckers. Not good.

Would love to get thoughts of any Canadians on this board.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2022 09:32AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Canadian pullers who are truckers February 11, 2022 12:22PM
The Original Michael
This is semi (pun)- pulling-related and I considered posting under the pulling forum, but it also involves politics:

I wonder how many Canadian pullers who own trucks are involved in the protest?

Do Canadians on this forum see Justin Trudeau as much of an idiot as most of America?
As an aside, beside taking fuel and donated money, I heard a report that the Ottawa Police and their version of CPS are going to start going after the kids of the truckers. Not good.

Would love to get thoughts of any Canadians on this board.

I would be curious also of their thoughts.
I heard Joe Biden / Brandon on the news today telling Trudeau to be "tough" on the truckers.
Hey Joe Biden don't worry about the truckers who have been hauling everything we use. Be thankful for them.
Joe B and Kamala need to get their Washington DC butts down to Texas and deal with that border crisis.
They are so hypocritical.

Re: Canadian pullers who are truckers February 11, 2022 02:20PM
We’ll see how tough Brandon talks when it happens here, the Canadiens are not armed ,the Americans will be ,so I think they’ll think twice before they start dragging them out of their trucks like they are planning tomorrow in Canada

Re: Canadian pullers who are truckers February 11, 2022 11:49PM
I've trucked all my adult life, when im gone in my truck that is my home, if someone tries to enter my truck/home they will be met as an intruder, therefore they can try but will be delt with fiercely.

Re: Canadian pullers who are truckers February 12, 2022 06:03AM
So you're complaining because Canadian border crossing restrictions are too tight, while simultaneously complaining that ours are too lax?

Re: Canadian pullers who are truckers February 12, 2022 01:35PM
LOIZ you was from another country a couple weeks ago u come here in the trunk of a car or what saying ours are to lax

Convoy February 11, 2022 12:25PM
[www.youtube.com]

Smoking

Re: Convoy February 12, 2022 05:27AM
Growing up in Ohio steel country I recall if there was any word of trucker unrest in the 60's / 70's ] people were hesitant to drive their car on the interstate let alone a truck. It is a very different world today. Mainly in that the common worker folk are leaderless. Every elected official , down to the dog catcher, seems to view their role as an authoritarian of some sort. As evidenced yesterday by the mayor of Hudson ,Ohio banning ice fishing, because " those ice huts could be used for prostitution". You need to kind of know what a , shall we say ", upscale" village Hudson is to know how ridiculous the idea of prostitutes flocking to ice huts there really is. Point is they can' t seem to help themselves. I would love to see these globalist defeated. If not our country is gone. By defeated I mean, broke, powerless, homeless, hungry & friendless. Jumping out windows like it was 1929. Perhaps it can be done, perhaps not, but we have to elect serious leaders whose heart is in the right place. Who address the people face to face. Not the Sunday talk show circuit . We can not give them another Jan 6 publicity circus. On that note I would urge EXTREME CAUTION in getting caught up in any kind of protests organized on Facebook or any other social media. These tech oligarchs are evil to the core & anything, & I stress ANYTHING with their fingerprints on it should be viewed as organized by enemies of the constitution of the United States.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520