Trust ???? February 13, 2022 12:19AM
Does anyone here really trust our government anymore ??
After our last election results do you believe the results ?
With the upcoming midterms I've lost all faith in our government with the counting process.i will never believe the person installed into office will be the one with the most votes.im 52 now and have voted in every election I could,but not I think it's just not worth it,yes I've voted for both parties,and have no problem with the results until 2020.i guess I'm saying I believe the fix is in in all elections from the state level on up.i just dont trust the government anymore,and i dont think the government can or will ever restore that trust they once had.......

Re: Trust ???? February 13, 2022 12:39AM
Nope!
Absolutely not

Re: Trust ???? February 13, 2022 01:37AM
Not much trust here. It's looking more and more like Duram is going to pin the whole Russian hoax on Hilary. If it hadn't been for that the Dems would have had a lot more votes to make up.

S'no Farmer

Re: Trust ???? February 13, 2022 01:57AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2022 02:02AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Trust ???? February 13, 2022 03:05AM
patches
With the upcoming midterms I've lost all faith in our government with the counting process.i will never believe the person installed into office will be the one with the most votes.im 52 now and have voted in every election I could,but not I think it's just not worth it,yes I've voted for both parties,and have no problem with the results until 2020.i guess I'm saying I believe the fix is in in all elections from the state level on up.i just dont trust the government anymore,and i dont think the government can or will ever restore that trust they once had.......

Hell no, the Demons have a history of weaponizing the IRS, FIB, CIA, and others against their political enemies. Crossfire Hurricane, parents are terrorists, just to name a few. Is it a stretch to say there was fraud in the election, hell no, thats why the push for mail in ballots and not IDs.

Re: Trust ???? February 13, 2022 04:29PM
patches

Trust ? Of course not. But far too many seem to. Being a product of the 70' s , when no one trusted them, that is just hard to accept. Seeing as how they are many times worse today. But we can not just surrender & give up that right too. If we do that they no longer have to cheat. No longer rig anything. That means it's all legal. No grounds to challenge anything, to hold anybody accountable ever . a lot of bad things happened on Nov.3 2020 that allowed this brain dead near corpse to be installed in the white house. Some very well planned & sophisticated. Others through laziness & apathy. One such small incident occurred over in your neck of the woods Patches. Somewhere in Alleghany Co. I recall. A poll watcher called local law enforcement after being physically thrown out of the polling place he was assigned to. Their response ? We're not getting involved with that ? Why not ? A law was being broken. Has that sheriff, police chief been prosecuted ? Seriously doubt it. Would they have responded if someone was reported maskless ? Many do. Believe it or not there are still a few looking into that atrocity. It gets zero press coverage unless it's to lie about it. This Durham guy, slow as a turtle, seems to keep digging. So who knows. The Constitution is certainly a big underdog & on the ropes, but we've been there before & prevailed. Those people in Davos are smart, evil & well funded but we can not just surrender anything to them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard