super bowl February 13, 2022 12:17PM
Watching the super bowl, but just changed the channel for the half time "show". Anyone else doing the same??

Re: super bowl February 13, 2022 12:26PM
Turned it to the dog show on espn

Re: super bowl February 13, 2022 03:04PM
Halftime show was aweful !!!!!

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 02:34AM
I'm too old school for Rap. I get that the younger generation listens to it and I even like the beat just could never follow the words then when I did hear what they were saying WOW!!! Talk about degrading your own people. I remember when I was young hearing the music of my parents generation and thinking wow that's some old crap...now I listen to "Old Crap" from my younger days.

Each to his own,
S'no Farmer

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 08:08AM
S'no Farmer
I'm too old school for Rap. I get that the younger generation listens to it and I even like the beat just could never follow the words then when I did hear what they were saying WOW!!! Talk about degrading your own people. I remember when I was young hearing the music of my parents generation and thinking wow that's some old crap...now I listen to "Old Crap" from my younger days.

Each to his own,
S'no Farmer

Same opinion here also, regarding rap,....... FILTH.......... is what it is, and kids are listening to it and their parents let them, but then they are listening to it also, so what does one expect

I could go on.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2022 08:19AM by JDpowershift.

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 12:39PM
The party I was at all agreed the halftime show was 100 percent racist,we were watching close and only seen 1 white person kn the whole thing,m&m,but noone else noticed I guess

Re: super bowl February 13, 2022 03:05PM
Halftime show was very entertaining for once.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 12:09AM
I actually watched the halftime show (I think cable news networks call it "hate watching"). It was kinda MEH, I've seen worse, but I've definitely seen better. If you think you're going to see Luke Combs or Geroge Strait ,,,,, that ship has sailed. So, happy I got to hear the "Lift every voice" anthem too Thumbs Down. But, how about pregame and during game propaganda. You just can't watch football anymore. Racial justice, social justice, women in football (not as a cheerleader), coaches, owners, the elite "maskless" and the commercials are just ....... DVR the game anymore, skip all the BS, and watch the game!! It used to be worth watching 4-5 hours worth of entertainment, but now, no thanks.

I miss the old Budweiser commercials.....

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 12:33AM
I agree with Brent, I thought it was awesome. However, it was really targeted towards the 30-45 age group who listened to their music in the high school or college days. Understand a lot of people would not be a fan, but for a lot of us it was a cool flashback. Could have done without the Kendrick Lamar part, but that is because he is new era.

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 01:13AM
Exactly, target audience has changed.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 02:04AM
plb
Watching the super bowl, but just changed the channel for the half time "show". Anyone else doing the same??

What super bowl??

Re: super bowl February 14, 2022 06:09AM
Could care less. Been football free for three years now. Don't miss it one bit.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Jason