hand shakin
hugging
high fives
Covid must've left the building.Winking
Fence around the Capitol

Re: State of the Union March 01, 2022 01:24PM
Russians killed Covid in one day

Re: State of the Union March 01, 2022 02:32PM
So much bullshit by joe!! Just like obama, worthless as the day is long!!

Re: State of the Union March 01, 2022 11:22PM
I marvel at what he and they think is going to make America so much better. More money and more handouts. Life is not a free ride, get your lazy ass up out of bed and get to work. That is what made this country great. People wanting to be free and knew that it did not come to them free, but come to them by effort. Plus it did not matter who, what, where, how or when. If your desire is freedom it was here to be had and you just had to WORK FOR THE REST, but it would come. Now we have a bunch of wanna bee's, candy asses, GOD LESS, stupid and ignorant fools wanting every thing for nothing. Take some pride in yourself, do some honest gut checking and realize you have done nothing to earn what you think is yours. Be thankful for the chance to do what you would like and work towards that.

Everything that once was wrong in this country is now said to be right. It has been a long and slippery slope to get to this point, but this country and this world are on a fast track to hell. There is only one way to get off that track and the vast majority spit in HIS face minute by minute, because true freedom come by HIS stripes. You can chose to turn your nose up and go on as you are or bow your head and realize what you really are. Then freedom will be found because of HIS GRACE.

Re: State of the Union March 01, 2022 11:56PM
Amen!

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 01:22PM
Crazy
I marvel at what he and they think is going to make America so much better. More money and more handouts. Life is not a free ride, get your lazy ass up out of bed and get to work. That is what made this country great. People wanting to be free and knew that it did not come to them free, but come to them by effort. Plus it did not matter who, what, where, how or when. If your desire is freedom it was here to be had and you just had to WORK FOR THE REST, but it would come. Now we have a bunch of wanna bee's, candy asses, GOD LESS, stupid and ignorant fools wanting every thing for nothing. Take some pride in yourself, do some honest gut checking and realize you have done nothing to earn what you think is yours. Be thankful for the chance to do what you would like and work towards that.

Everything that once was wrong in this country is now said to be right. It has been a long and slippery slope to get to this point, but this country and this world are on a fast track to hell. There is only one way to get off that track and the vast majority spit in HIS face minute by minute, because true freedom come by HIS stripes. You can chose to turn your nose up and go on as you are or bow your head and realize what you really are. Then freedom will be found because of HIS GRACE.

Remember this:

[www.youtube.com]

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 02:34AM
kevinh
State of the Union:
No masks
hand shakin
hugging
high fives
Covid must've left the building.Winking
Fence around the Capitol
Did he mention his wonderful plan to give out free crack pipes so the blacks can poison themselves?? Frickin brilliant.

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 06:25AM
I watched most of it and all I can say is the dems are insane!!! Need to vote all dems out every chance we get!!

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 07:51AM
Watched the whole thing myself….. wished I had a dollar for every time he said FOLKS. I’d buy one of Boyd’s mods….. Spinning

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 08:28AM
And let me be crystal clear is his new saying
His wife had to go grab him this morning to keep him from getting on the wrong plane
Idiot

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 08:36AM
God knows what all they pumped into him yesterday to keep him awake past 6:00 & upright for an hour. Stands to reason the day after would not be a good one.

Re: State of the Union March 02, 2022 01:09PM
Ricky Bobby
He was all jacked up on Mountain DewHot

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member CBeard