skid loaders April 14, 2022 09:08AM
I'm looking to buy a new skid loader I need it to do well in dusty dirty conditions so cab is a must....what should I consider???

Re: skid loaders April 14, 2022 10:34AM
Kubota is real nice
Big cab and easy to get in and out of

Re: skid loaders April 15, 2022 12:08AM
I was born & raised on a Bobcat brand & would own no other till last year. I bought a new T595 that only comes with a Doosan engine now that Doosan owns them. Machine had 1105 hours & engine started knocking. I contacted my dealer & took machine back to him for repairs. They installed a new engine because a rebuilt one was not available, that was supposed to be covered under warranty. After repairs my dealer said repairs would not be covered because of neglect in engine maintenance. Said they sent oil sample off & it came back dirty & with alot of sludge. I had a log that showed oil was changed every 100 hours but dealer said my log was not official, only a dealer's log would be honored. Total bill was over 21K!!! NEVER AGAIN.

Re: skid loaders April 21, 2022 11:23PM
I’ve always ran Bobcat. Currently have a S750 what I’ve found with skidloaders if your budget allows buy new or as close to new as you can. For what these used machines are bringing a new one is not that much more money. Do your homework, I would consider a kubota next time. The new deeres are nice too, really easy to get in and out of. If you are in the snow removal business at all I’d stay away from tracks.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,620, Posts: 229,677, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520