Logo Contest May 13, 2022 03:48AM
Hey everyone, I know this is an off-the-wall request, but our local county fair (Pike County, Illinois) is having a logo contest for our 75th annual fair in June.

They are having a logo contest, which my 8 year old son entered one of his drawings featuring a couple Pleasant Hill pullers, My grandpa (his Great-Grandfather) Benny Mckinnon's Old Faithful and Bobby Jones' Field Sobriety. For those of you that have Facebook, would you might visiting "Pike County Illinois Fair Pleasant Hill Illinois" group and voting for his picture? There are only 3 pictures, and his is the only picture with detailed tractors on it, so it should be easy to point out!

This picture will be painted on a building at the fairgrounds which would be really cool to us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2022 03:50AM by mckinnon45.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520