Meanwhile back in the USA May 24, 2022 12:59PM
Meanwhile back in the USA we are sending billions of $ to the Ukraine while the USA diesel and gas prices skyrocket due to the Democrats plan to show us how electric cars are going to solve our problems. This is all part of Obama, Soros, and Clinton's plan as they call the shots behind the curtain.

The current President needs to put his money where his mouth is and needs a battery powered limo and battery powered air force one (the pilot should run the controls from the pentagon)

Baby formula shortage nationwide except for the stock pile at the Southern border.

I voted for Trump like many others who love the USA.

We need to focus on elections with voter I.D. and not a bunch of mail in ballots and drop boxes due to the upcoming "monkeypox" election variant that the President is trying to introduce.

Meanwhile in China they are building coal fired energy plants.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2022 01:01PM by kevinh.

Re: Meanwhile back in the USA May 24, 2022 01:15PM
kevinh
Meanwhile back in the USA we are sending billions of $ to the Ukraine while the USA diesel and gas prices skyrocket due to the Democrats plan to show us how electric cars are going to solve our problems. This is all part of Obama, Soros, and Clinton's plan as they call the shots behind the curtain.

The current President needs to put his money where his mouth is and needs a battery powered limo and battery powered air force one (the pilot should run the controls from the pentagon)

Baby formula shortage nationwide except for the stock pile at the Southern border.

I voted for Trump like many others who love the USA.

We need to focus on elections with voter I.D. and not a bunch of mail in ballots and drop boxes due to the upcoming "monkeypox" election variant that the President is trying to introduce.

Coal fired power plants in China
[www.youtube.com]

Meanwhile in China they are building coal fired energy plants.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,668, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520