Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 24, 2022 08:28AM
Biden is going to sign an executive order to pay $10,000 dollars toward Student debt. This will cost Billions and no way to pay for it. He is going to borrow the money from China. Looks like American Tax Payers who never attended College are going to be paying the college loans forgiveness for students with college debt. What a bunch of Horse Manure !

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 24, 2022 01:23PM
There are around 70 million households in America that actually pay federal income tax. That comes out to around $4200 per tax paying household to fund this bailout. Absolute insanity.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 24, 2022 03:16PM
It's all about getting the votes, folks.......same reason they want to let the illegals cross the border, no matter how wrong it is..

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 25, 2022 11:20AM
JDpowershift
It's all about getting the votes, folks.......same reason they want to let the illegals cross the border, no matter how wrong it is..

Congress has the purse strings, not Pedo Peter, demonrats breaking laws to get votes, where have we seen that before???

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 24, 2022 09:32PM
PULLMX
Biden is going to sign an executive order to pay $10,000 dollars toward Student debt. This will cost Billions and no way to pay for it. He is going to borrow the money from China. Looks like American Tax Payers who never attended College are going to be paying the college loans forgiveness for students with college debt. What a bunch of Horse Manure !

Some of us that never got a cent from PPP loans and stimulus checks, had to pay higher taxes due to Trump's tax plan and now even higher from Biden's inflation reduction plan, and on top of it now have to pay back other's student loans while still paying back our own (that we've been paying on every month since we got out of college with no tax breaks at all). Certainly it sucks for a good amount of Americans but some of us are paying for everyone else's benefit and have received zero in return for several years now. It can always be worse, unfortunately....

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 25, 2022 12:35PM
We got to get these dem/libs out of office everywhere, they are really a evil, twisted bunch of morons led on by the corrupt main stream media.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 26, 2022 01:11AM
To me this is all about getting votes in the mid term election.

The average college graduate has $30,000+ in debt. So I agree with all of you guys this makes no sense as it will force people who didn't attend college, or people who paid off their own college debt (myself) to pay for others Gender Studies Degrees from Liberal Universities.

It's also worth saying that paying off $10,000 in debt does absolutely nothing to solve the problem of universities charging absurd amounts for an education. So since it doesnt solve any problems I'm left to believe it's all about votes.

I'm still hopeful that the Supreme Court will step in and say no to this nonsense.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 26, 2022 02:41PM
I have to wonder if they're losing more votes than they are gaining...and they called Trump a Dictator!!!

S'no Farmer

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 29, 2022 07:14AM
I think "vote buying" is a en vogue term that has been thrown around like this administration is the only one to do it. Let's be honest, pretty much every administration does it (Tax cuts, incentive programs, bailouts, PPP loans). I don't agree with it in any case. But let's for a minute think of another reason why politicians would want to do this? In most cases those that qualify for loan forgiveness are able to deduct the interest of their student loans from their federal taxes. If they no longer have that debt or as much debt, there is less to deduct and now instead of paying that interest to a bank you pay it to the federal government in the form of higher taxes.

What I think should have happened instead was have the federal government buy up the loans, consolidate them and offer low interest re-payment options, without the ability to deduct the interest. The average interest rate is 5.8% right now. I had well over $150K in student loans and when I consolidated them it was at a 2.5% rate over 30 years and after 36 on time payments it was cut to 1.25%. I don't care that I am paying them over 30 years and I could pay them off but why? It's essentially an interest free loan.

$150K over 30 years at 5.8% is $880/month, at 1.25% its $500/month

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt August 30, 2022 11:34AM
TripleAlphaProcess
I think "vote buying" is a en vogue term that has been thrown around like this administration is the only one to do it. Let's be honest, pretty much every administration does it (Tax cuts, incentive programs, bailouts, PPP loans). I don't agree with it in any case. But let's for a minute think of another reason why politicians would want to do this? In most cases those that qualify for loan forgiveness are able to deduct the interest of their student loans from their federal taxes. If they no longer have that debt or as much debt, there is less to deduct and now instead of paying that interest to a bank you pay it to the federal government in the form of higher taxes.

What I think should have happened instead was have the federal government buy up the loans, consolidate them and offer low interest re-payment options, without the ability to deduct the interest. The average interest rate is 5.8% right now. I had well over $150K in student loans and when I consolidated them it was at a 2.5% rate over 30 years and after 36 on time payments it was cut to 1.25%. I don't care that I am paying them over 30 years and I could pay them off but why? It's essentially an interest free loan.

Tax cuts are not for votes, sheesh, conservatives know less Gov. and taxes mean a better economy, your other reasons are suspect as well. It could not be more obvious Pedo Peter is going for votes, he does not have the authority to forgive debt, his poll numbers are dirt, the red tide is coming and the midterms are around the corner, their is no other reason, you try thinking.

Pedo did it all himself, an EO, no other politicians, sounds like you are trying to shift blame.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 06, 2022 05:27AM
nope

Tax cuts are not for votes, sheesh, conservatives know less Gov. and taxes mean a better economy, your other reasons are suspect as well. It could not be more obvious Pedo Peter is going for votes, he does not have the authority to forgive debt, his poll numbers are dirt, the red tide is coming and the midterms are around the corner, their is no other reason, you try thinking.

Pedo did it all himself, an EO, no other politicians, sounds like you are trying to shift blame.

Tax cuts are for votes when they only affect those that are likely vote for you. Tax cuts across the board are different but that didn't happen, two groups had tax cuts and two groups had tax increases.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 06, 2022 02:30PM
TripleAlphaProcess

Tax cuts are for votes when they only affect those that are likely vote for you. Tax cuts across the board are different but that didn't happen, two groups had tax cuts and two groups had tax increases.

Quote... " Tax cuts are for votes when they only affect those that are likely that are likely to vote for you" So if they are likely to vote for you, why the hell do any thing????

Who are you buying ? Put down the shovel. I know any Repub or Independent that is going to the booths its to oust the Commie, Fascist, lying, corrupt demonrats, it aint about no damn tax cut.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 07, 2022 03:08AM
If tax cuts are such a good thing why are they not across the board? Why would someone select certain groups to get cuts and others to pay more?

If you vote for someone because they promise tax cuts for you, then you are more likely to vote for them again if they come through with those tax cuts, and less likely to vote for them if they don't come through, right?

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 07, 2022 07:28AM
TripleAlphaProcess
If tax cuts are such a good thing why are they not across the board? Why would someone select certain groups to get cuts and others to pay more?

If you vote for someone because they promise tax cuts for you, then you are more likely to vote for them again if they come through with those tax cuts, and less likely to vote for them if they don't come through, right?

So you disagree with the democrat plan to raise taxes only on the rich?

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 07, 2022 09:37AM
Dirtfarmer

So you disagree with the democrat plan to raise taxes only on the rich?

I disagree with raising taxes in general regardless of the economic class.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 07, 2022 08:52AM
TripleAlphaProcess

NO!!! No Rebubs will never change a vote because of a damn tax cut, not now, not ever. Chaos reigns supreme and you think any one is worried about tax cuts, its the last thing on their minds.

Back to pedo peter, he with out a doubt bought votes, then labeled any one who disagrees with him an enemy of the state, third world idiocy.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 07, 2022 09:40AM
I'll ask the question again, if republicans think tax cuts are good then why do they select specific groups for tax cuts while making other groups pay more?

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 08, 2022 09:44AM
TripleAlphaProcess
I'll ask the question again, if republicans think tax cuts are good then why do they select specific groups for tax cuts while making other groups pay more?

And I'll tell you again, it is not for votes. You have zero proof its for votes, maybe find a recent poll showing a a significant number of people casting votes for tax cuts, good luck.

Back to pedp peter actually buying votes and sowing chaos.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt September 25, 2022 12:23PM
"Triple...", do you really believe Democrats do not employ the same "tax cuts"/increases to "select specific groups" as the Republicans?

If this College Debt Forgiveness law is actually upheld by the Supreme Court, then I demand to have restitution. Seems to be working well for the blacks.
So this whitey demands my $10,000 times the rate of the devaluation of the dollar since my university graduation 50 years ago. Plus back interest on that 'real $ value'
at 8% per annum.
Incidentally, as a full time student, I always worked 1 or 2 jobs. And had the total cost of an Ivy League University education paid in full, months before I graduated.
And thus, had cash in the bank, as a result, too.
But that doesn't really matter, I still demand my restitution fee.

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt October 04, 2022 03:53AM
restitution
"Triple...", do you really believe Democrats do not employ the same "tax cuts"/increases to "select specific groups" as the Republicans?

Re-read my posts. I already said they all do it....it's not a republican/democratic thing. It's a politics thing. "I think "vote buying" is a en vogue term that has been thrown around like this administration is the only one to do it. Let's be honest, pretty much every administration does it (Tax cuts, incentive programs, bailouts, PPP loans). "

Re: Sleepy Joe to put American Tax Payers further in debt October 04, 2022 01:49PM
TripleAlphaProcess

Re-read my posts. I already said they all do it....it's not a republican/democratic thing. It's a politics thing. "I think "vote buying" is a en vogue term that has been thrown around like this administration is the only one to do it. Let's be honest, pretty much every administration does it (Tax cuts, incentive programs, bailouts, PPP loans). "

You two are funny!!! Demons giving tax cuts!!!!! Hilarious!!!

Nobody needs to reread your fantasy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,600, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2