It’s official November 15, 2022 01:53PM
Trump for President 2024 is officially underway.

Stick to the message, he’ll win by a landslide. But, there’s no way that’ll happen - the media will poke at him too much to allow that to happen.

Re: It’s official November 15, 2022 03:20PM
I think Trump is still the most capable person to take our country back . With that being said I dont think there is anyone that will take more flack . I am sure the dems have already started getting their army together to try to knock him down .The DC swamp really seems to be extremely threatened by Trump. I say we should question why. I dont think any other human being could take it like Trump has . I can only imagine how bad the swamp must be. Its so obvious simply judging by the hate that the media displays for him . They never bother to listen to the other side. Its always do as we tell you .

Re: It’s official November 17, 2022 11:50PM
The liberals and media have turned January 6 into trumps doomsday. No way he is going to get elected after too many people believe the fake media. Best we can hope for is he will push his supporters towards a great candidate that can be elected

Re: It’s official November 18, 2022 04:01AM
The legacy media has TRIED to turn Jan 6th into a big deal... "the day democracy almost died" but most Americans don't buy their nonsense. The ratings for their shame trial were pitiful. Most American's know that if you're going to try to "overthrow" democracy you might need some weapons. Most people see through it. The legacy media's approval ratings are in the tank... somewhere down near Congress' approval ratings. People don't trust them to report unbiased news. They have less and less sway for the American voter.

Trump's approval ratings are declining because his rhetoric is wearing thin on many people. I can't tell you how many friends and family that supported Trump in the past are sick of his attitude. They still like many of his policies but they don't like him. They don't like him attacking DeSantis who is America's best Governor and someone who they think should be on the same side as Trump. They are sick of the fighting and really sick of infighting. I know many of those same people will still vote for Trump IF he was the nominee but if people on the right are growing tired of him... how on Earth will he be able to sway the people in the middle or the undecided? He doesn't speak for them and he doesn't appeal to them.

One last thing... John Fetterman just got elected to the Senate. He might be the worst candidate in the history of National politics. He should be staring in The Walking Dead or Frankenstein and not a US senator. He won because Dr. Oz was uninspiring. The conservatives and the independents weren't inspired or swayed. However, the democrats came out and voted like normal and their candidate didn't matter. They also voted for Biden because their candidate didn't matter. They voted for Katie Hobbs in Arizona because their candidate didn't matter. All that matters is their tribe/ideology. That's going to be a problem for Trump because of his personality... not his policy, but purely because of who he is. Trump inspires his base, he alienates everyone else. DeSantis on the other hand has turned Florida from a swing state to a deep red state all while being conservative (more conservative than Trump) which is very impressive and why the left fears him.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: It’s official November 18, 2022 05:29AM
Jake Morgan
The legacy media has TRIED to turn Jan 6th into a big deal... "the day democracy almost died" but most Americans don't buy their nonsense. The ratings for their shame trial were pitiful. Most American's know that if you're going to try to "overthrow" democracy you might need some weapons. Most people see through it. The legacy media's approval ratings are in the tank... somewhere down near Congress' approval ratings. People don't trust them to report unbiased news. They have less and less sway for the American voter.

Trump's approval ratings are declining because his rhetoric is wearing thin on many people. I can't tell you how many friends and family that supported Trump in the past are sick of his attitude. They still like many of his policies but they don't like him. They don't like him attacking DeSantis who is America's best Governor and someone who they think should be on the same side as Trump. They are sick of the fighting and really sick of infighting. I know many of those same people will still vote for Trump IF he was the nominee but if people on the right are growing tired of him... how on Earth will he be able to sway the people in the middle or the undecided? He doesn't speak for them and he doesn't appeal to them.

One last thing... John Fetterman just got elected to the Senate. He might be the worst candidate in the history of National politics. He should be staring in The Walking Dead or Frankenstein and not a US senator. He won because Dr. Oz was uninspiring. The conservatives and the independents weren't inspired or swayed. However, the democrats came out and voted like normal and their candidate didn't matter. They also voted for Biden because their candidate didn't matter. They voted for Katie Hobbs in Arizona because their candidate didn't matter. All that matters is their tribe/ideology. That's going to be a problem for Trump because of his personality... not his policy, but purely because of who he is. Trump inspires his base, he alienates everyone else. DeSantis on the other hand has turned Florida from a swing state to a deep red state all while being conservative (more conservative than Trump) which is very impressive and why the left fears him.

Here is a fact.. Florida made it illegal to harvest ballots and the Red Tsunami hit, JUST as the polls predicted. What happened to those 250,000 illegal ballots mailed out in PA and Wisc, gone, no big deal. In FLorida you have a Gov. who was going to enforce the rules and that mattered also. In the last election several states broke several election laws all proven in court and all were lib run. In PA the Sec of State defied court orders to follow the law so another court had to tell her a second time in this election cycle. She probably broke the law again. Voters turned away in Mich. because they were told they already voted, lie. Voters in AZ in Red areas could not get ballots printed waited for ever, many left. There is video of cars pulling up to the drop boxes in AZ with people throwing piles of ballots in, they knew they were being watched!!!

This is how John Fetterman got in, even perpetual loser France banned mail in ballots because of the fraud. The lying media calls this the BIG LIE, thats rich, lying POS. As usual you make excellent points, just adding a rant.

Re: It’s official November 18, 2022 09:37AM
Totally agree. No excuse mail-in ballots, dropboxes, and ballot harvesting need to end. It's not about Republicans learning how to game the system just like Democrats (which is a lot of what I'm reading now, and it's the path RINO Republicans and spineless Republicans will go down... don't make it better, just make the crooked garbage work for them too! ). It should be about fair and verifiable elections (which a small percent of Republicans will fight for... and zero Democrats will support). This is about purging the voter rolls of dead voters, verifying legal voters and legal votes. We need to stop talking about "counting all the votes" and start talking about only counting legal votes with verifiable chain of custody and identity.

Until voting is straightened out we might as well not get our hopes up for ANY non-Democrat candidate nationally. Unfortunately there are too many Republicans sitting on their hands and doing nothing and going right along with the Democrats strategies and not trying to correct our broken voting system. Sad. That said, the right candidate could overcome the cheating counties in the swings states but that candidate would need to pull lots of moderate/traditional democrats and center-right leaning independents. Trump is going to have to find a new strategy to reach those voters and I don't see that happening, but I've been wrong before.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2022 12:18PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: It’s official November 18, 2022 02:24PM
well for the record, i am the election officer for my little corner of the world precint of 1500, never do i have the troubles i come home and watch on the news, I have never understood how the stated hillbillies can run an election without no trouble and all these supposedly educated peoplle cant get anywhere near correct.

Re: It’s official November 18, 2022 01:26PM
I agree with most of it... However I feel the conservatives are going to have to play the same games until they/we get control back. Then fix it.... IF we could trust the politicians to do that.... that's a big IF

Re: It’s official November 18, 2022 03:57PM
Pennsylvania was unable to purge dead candidates from the rolls let alone dead voters. State rep Tony Deluca died in August & was on ballot in November. And of course it was deamed legal due to early voting. And the state who elected a brain dead senator had no problem voting for a corpse. Now the taxpayers get to pay for a special election. And no one answers for any of this.

Re: It’s official November 19, 2022 01:24AM
Unless Pa. is different than Illinois, there won't be a special election. The state central committee will pick the replacement for the dead guy, and there will be a replacement voted on at the next general election. It holds the seat for the party of the dead guy for this term. Not the first time somebody who has died has won an election.
As to electing Fetterman, well, that says a lot about the folks who voted for him. People complain about folks they discover are totally incompetent after they get in office, but it was pretty obvious he isn't fit for the job even before he had a stroke.

Re: It’s official November 19, 2022 01:53AM
You may be correct . States are different & I don't live in Pennsylvania. Local media over there says the seat stays empty until a special election is set. Media has also reported he died in August & October. ( take your pick). Now if this Fetterman clown is unable to serve in his U S senate seat I believe the Governor gets to pick a replacement in that case. Already speculation his wife gets that. But she may not qualify for a security clearance. But since Mr Swallwell still sits on the intelligence committee I' m sure that's no big deal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2