RFK Jr "CIA killed my uncle" May 09, 2023 12:15AM
What do you think? I will say the "magic bullet" theory that the Warren Commission came up with is laughable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2023 12:15AM by The Original Michael.

Re: RFK Jr "CIA killed my uncle" May 09, 2023 01:23AM
I'm not sure we will ever know the truth on this matter. However, my personal belief is that there is no logical way that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I think its very possible he had ties to the CIA or Russia. We know that Oswald went to Russia and lived there for a while, also married a Russian woman. My guess is that JFK was killed by the same people who killed Jeffrey Epstein.

RFK in this interview mentioned that JFK was anti war and that the military industrial complex had every reason in the world to have him assassinated. I believe that was the motive and the CIA used Oswald to get the job done.

Re: RFK Jr "CIA killed my uncle" May 10, 2023 03:32PM
I read a book called Mortal Error. The author was an expert firearms witness and he studied the evidence including the film and autopsy photos closely. He believed that the final, mortal head shot was accidental from the Secret Service car behind the limo. After Oswald fired the first shots both cars accelerated and he believed this along with the confusion caused one of them to accidentally discharge a weapon. They could/would have been using ballistic rounds vs the FMJ used by LHO and this along with a shot from behind explains the appearance of the head wound.

He also showed that if you turn the presidents body a bit the path of the magic bullet isn’t magical at all.

The book is a great read if you can find it and are at all curious about the events of that day. IIRC he started out intending to prove that LHO acted alone, the evidence led him to his final conclusion.

RFK Jr CIA killed my uncle May 11, 2023 12:40AM
Thanks for the book suggestion, I'm going to hunt that one down!

Re: RFK Jr CIA killed my uncle August 30, 2023 04:40AM
The only problem I see with Bonar Menninger's findings and or "The Lone Gun-Man" theory is a lesson learned in 6th grade science in regards too action and reaction. When the final shot takes place which direction does the presidents head as well as parts of it go? If you need a simple test to demonstrate this, simply take a foam ball or a crumpled piece of paper and throw it at an unsuspecting someone's forehead, then watch which direction there head travels.

Re: RFK Jr CIA killed my uncle August 31, 2023 03:18AM
Raggedy Red
The only problem I see with Bonar Menninger's findings and or "The Lone Gun-Man" theory is a lesson learned in 6th grade science in regards too action and reaction. When the final shot takes place which direction does the presidents head as well as parts of it go? If you need a simple test to demonstrate this, simply take a foam ball or a crumpled piece of paper and throw it at an unsuspecting someone's forehead, then watch which direction there head travels.

try as you may, ya cant change the laws of physics.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520