Fani Willis February 16, 2024 04:42AM
I watcher her testify. Someone who is the DA, who theoretically has been in a courtroom many times, gets up on the stand and rambles, is belligerent, cannot answer yes or no questions in less than 5 minutes each. If I were a defendant in Atlanta, I'd demand the same leeway as the metrosexual judge gave her. He should have put a lid on the monologues from the start.

I'm not confident he will DQ her and Wade, though he should. He's up for reelection in Fulton Co.

Re: Fani Willis February 17, 2024 01:43AM
TOM
I watcher her testify. Someone who is the DA, who theoretically has been in a courtroom many times, gets up on the stand and rambles, is belligerent, cannot answer yes or no questions in less than 5 minutes each. If I were a defendant in Atlanta, I'd demand the same leeway as the metrosexual judge gave her. He should have put a lid on the monologues from the start.

I'm not confident he will DQ her and Wade, though he should. He's up for reelection in Fulton Co.

It seems all those with TDS are corrupt ass hats or complete morons.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro