gun violence in your country February 18, 2024 05:02AM
ya know that situation that occurs when you are privy to a conversation or a situation, that you have nothing to do with, just happened to be there when it occurred, and the embarrassment that you feel for the other person and what they may face, that's like what i experience for you people that do nothing about your gun problem, to bad for your country, so sad. children slaughtered at their school desk, the embarrassment.

Re: gun violence in your country February 18, 2024 11:12AM
how many car wrecks happen yearly, how many people die in a plane, so things happen and idiots are everywhere, i donj't c how the gun did anything without an idiot misusing the instrument

Re: gun violence in your country February 18, 2024 11:15AM
Looks like someone let the troll out from under the bridge again

Re: gun violence in your country February 18, 2024 12:33PM
Just another idiot blaming the tool and not the person holding it.
Nobody blames the car when some nut drives into a crowd, but it’s always the gun’s fault when a shooting happens.

Re: gun violence in your country February 18, 2024 01:08PM
As my dad would have said, If they would stretch a few necks on the courthouse lawn after a conviction of a heinous crime, then you would see the violence subside. We do not enforce the laws that we have and only a slap on the wrist is all these violent offenders get if even that.

Re: gun violence in your country February 19, 2024 02:20AM
Just sayin
As my dad would have said, If they would stretch a few necks on the courthouse lawn after a conviction of a heinous crime, then you would see the violence subside. We do not enforce the laws that we have and only a slap on the wrist is all these violent offenders get if even that.

The Libs call it bail reform, the invasion on the southern border by gang members released from prison by Venezuela, the return of M 13 , thousands of young Chinese men... I see a war coming, thank God we are armed so we can defend our selves, that is or inalienable right.

Re: gun violence in your country February 19, 2024 05:15AM
If the gubmint would quit doing these shootings for the mere purpose of disarming the citizens, we'd not have a problem! For the op, thank goodness you don't live here for you to even have to worry about it!

Re: gun violence in your country February 22, 2024 03:38PM
InjPumpEd
If the gubmint would quit doing these shootings for the mere purpose of disarming the citizens, we'd not have a problem! For the op, thank goodness you don't live here for you to even have to worry about it!
As Bbailey said, mgc is a troll, who is obviously jealous of American folks having the right to defend ourselves so it comes on here to cry about it, Wishing it was living in a land like ours. I don't know why it is worried about what's going on here, cause it couldn't give 2 floaters less about what's going on in its country.

Re: gun violence in your country March 02, 2024 11:57AM
Watch out guys load your guns MGC he is now one of those that came across our border and witnessed a shooting so he says

Re: gun violence in your country March 05, 2024 03:05AM
Lewis, I'm afraid that ol troll mgc would not want to bring his rhetoric into the Appalachia region, He would find out very quickly how well it would not be received!!! The hills have eyes!! Lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520