the criminal June 01, 2024 12:31PM
the judge is going to sentence the rapist, felon criminal to picking up garbage and paki piss jugs along the new york state thru way, so so so funny LMFAO.

Re: the criminal June 02, 2024 02:50AM
mgc
the judge is going to sentence the rapist, felon criminal to picking up garbage and paki piss jugs along the new york state thru way, so so so funny LMFAO.

Lets get the facts.... one Trump was NEVER convicted of rape. Two... It is not against the law to pay off hush money as the head of the FEC was willing to testify and the corrupt judge would not let testify.

No crime was committed so no business records were illegally altered. Where the hell do you pull a felony out of any of this??? Welcome to the third world.

Only the smallest of brains cant see this foe what it is.

Re: the criminal June 02, 2024 02:39PM
mgc

mgc, I didn't know you were still alive!!!!!!

Re: the criminal June 04, 2024 01:05PM
Sounds

mgc, I didn't know you were still alive!!!!!!

First known case of a human surviving without a brain.

Re: the criminal June 06, 2024 12:26AM
Who is the first known case?
Biden, the judge, or mgc?

Re: the criminal June 08, 2024 12:03PM
Good point.

Re: the criminal June 08, 2024 11:49PM
First, let me say that I am far from being a “conspiracy theorist”. BUT, with all the polling that has been publicized in the past number of months, tgere has been ZERO concern from the Dems. This leads me to believe, wholeheartedly, that they have an ace up their sleeve that they’ll pull out “last second” giving their opponents, Trump/Republicans, zero to no opportunity to react or respond. I feel as though this so-called court case and verdict is laying the groundwork for a case to bar Trump from effectively actually being able to be President.

If anyone who has an ounce of common sense would objectively watch and listen to the mainstream media, you could see right through it - but people are sheep and the Dems know this.

I feel the “hatred” of Trump is so extreme by the Dems and “The Swamp Establishment”, that they are effectively removing all aspects of what the constitutional writers intended. Everything, and I mean everything, they say is almost exactly what they are doing. I’m not even going to go into details of examples because they are many!

Honestly, in my mind I’m trying to think of what event, law, ruling, action, statement is actually going to make “The Sheep” realize that’ they’ve been conned. Inflation and the border debacle (good job, btw, Rep Govs) seemed to have angered quite a bit. Which leads me back to my original point of there’s no worry I’m pushing the feeble Biden in for 4 more years.

Re: the criminal June 17, 2024 01:08AM
Just sayin: in my opinion, your analogy of sheep is accurate. Our Democrat lead government uses the mainstream media to instill fear in the easily manipulated people. Many shepherds use dogs to herd sheep. After a sheep has been bit once, they are scared of it forever. Keep people frightened and financially rewarded for obedience, and you can control them and they will vote for you because they believe you are the one that is keeping them safe. In reality, it is the shepherd who controls the dog that bit you. For decades our liberal politicians have rewarded those who don’t want to work and are frighten by those who are not afraid to take the bull by the horns. They want you to stay away from those conservatives, they are mean and expect us to work for our reward. They want to tell us what we can and can’t do, or who we can or cannot be. What is scary for me is that it seems to be the majority of people who are falling into that trap.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,593, Posts: 231,485, Members: 3,467.
This forum: Topics: 289, Posts: 2,577.

Our newest member ford8000