Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 16, 2011 01:29PM
Rumor has it there is a new 4.1 gonna be out that Joe Busch built, where is the tractor from and what organization will it compete in?

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 17, 2011 04:51PM
heard a rumor that vanbeek's with the extreme pleasure are going to 4.1 and he is built by Joe Busch and he is going to run outlaw

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 18, 2011 06:13PM
Who ran the 4.1 JD against the DSS in Spencer and went farther with same sled setting?
He had issues in afternoon, but ran nice at night.

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 04:04AM
that is Bosema's from Worthington, and I believe he ran exhibition at 9500lbs in the 8000 lb class.

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 05:40AM
Joe Busch doesnt build motors he assembles......

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 07:22AM
nobody just assembles motors, Joe knows what parts to buy from who and what combinations work best, that is why he has some of the best super farm tractors in ntpa and outlaw, also looks like his limit pro program is coming along pretty good also.

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 09:54AM
Pretty sure bousemas said there motor came from riverside

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 10:15AM
What is Joe Busch's number? Does he build sbjd motors or just bbjd?

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 12:20PM
He builds sbjd too

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 12:57PM
Joe Busch doesnt build motors he assembles

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 01:19PM
Yah.... You said that before. Ok.

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 01:22PM
Big block, small block who gives a heck, Novak, 4.1 outlaw champ 2 years in a row... you like apples? how about those apples? Joe Busch built it!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2011 01:23PM by Chach.

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 19, 2011 02:42PM
pssst, Joe builds cornbindernationalharvester engines too.
But don't tell no one! The Rock Valley mafia will get upset if anyone finds out.
Nice fellers, they don't put no dead fish on the porch, just stacks of beer cans.

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 20, 2011 12:31AM
I guess I was wrong, I thought Kavan did Red Rocks moter

Re: Joe Busch Big Block 4.1 September 20, 2011 03:57PM
I'm 99.9% sure that kavans built the motor that's in red rock the day after they picked up the old one and put it in 5gal buckets off the track at the ia state fair!! And the amazing part is the next day it took 2nd at wisner with the new motor!!!

Define Builder and Assembler September 20, 2011 05:52PM
After reading this thread and the earlier one on super farm engines I think I need some help.

I need the experts on here to define engine builder and engine assembler.

It's just a bashfest on here weather its a puller, a techman, or a builder. As far as I know Joe Busch builds some very good running engines, Salenbein gets a lot of recognition on here as well (good, bad, or other), Kavan's have some hard running engines, Forrester's do wonders with the blue ones. My point is all of these guys, I'm sure don't build every single little part in their engines. It would not be economical at all. There is not a blueprint in the Diesel Power magazine to build a winning engine, I checked. So from what I can see is yes they are assembling them but they are doing it right.

Maybe by tomarrow I can be my own engibuildassemblamotor guy.

Re: Define Builder and Assembler September 21, 2011 03:05AM
A builder is someone who can do all the machine work, can do there own crank shaft ect.... assemblers get engine block from guy a, piston guy b, cam guy c, crank guy d

Re: Define Builder and Assembler September 21, 2011 03:34AM
well a builder doesnt have to do all the machine work in house, but is the one to order the spec they want for the build. Meaning a machine shop did the machining, but the builder told the machine shop what specs the work needed done to.

Re: Define Builder and Assembler April 13, 2012 02:53PM
Has anyone has any bad experiences with joe busch? I was thinking having him build a motor for me

Re: Define Builder and Assembler April 14, 2012 09:59AM
Been doing business with Joe for about 6 years or more. You wont find a better guy to do business with. Just don't expect it to be done by this summer if you are planning on having him build an engine for you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard