ATTENTION WNY PRO-FARM PULLERS October 30, 2011 01:38PM
The first meeting will be this friday Nov. 4th 7:30 pm at the Langford fire hall. Please pick up any checks you are owed at this meeting, open forum to discuss new rule proposals as well as last seasons unfinished business. We will have a second meeting in 2wks (Nov 18th)if necessary for more discussion and vote on the rules at the Dec. 2nd meeting.We need to have these rules in place as soon as possible so building may commence. The banquet date will be sat Dec 10th @6pm. Please bring any rule ideas in a written proposal.

Re: ATTENTION WNY PRO-FARM PULLERS October 31, 2011 01:53PM
HI, was wondering who i am supposed to contact about getting a check for a event if i can not make it to the meeting, have called and talk to mark and gave him my address and even left him messages. thanks andy

Re: ATTENTION WNY PRO-FARM PULLERS November 01, 2011 06:44AM
Give me a shout I'll see what I can do for you Geoff O'Brien 585-298-0503 WNY profarm V.P.

Re: ATTENTION WNY PRO-FARM PULLERS November 01, 2011 01:37PM
Andy we have your check it will picked up and mailed to you from the fri meeting. Resend your address to mark or geoff so we can get it to you. Thanks!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM