LSS at Keystone Nationals December 06, 2011 07:43AM
No LSS at Keystone Nationals this year? Am I hearing this correctly? Who's bright idea was this. I believe that the LSS class was one of the best if not the best class at the show. I know it doesnt produce 60 entrants like the Super/Pro combo but I believe they put on the best show by far. How could you delete such an exciting and popular class. I most likely will not attend this year as neither a driver nor spectator. Some feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: LSS at Keystone Nationals December 06, 2011 09:08AM
You did not hear correctly, there hasn't been any final decisions made on the light super class. Due to the fact that the majority of these tractors come from wisconsin and Kentucky it takes a pretty good commitment from the pullers to come all this way. There is no doubt it is a great and exciting class and if we can get the numbers we need there is a good possibility that they will be brought back. There is no one in the commitee that I am aware of that doesn't want them there. If they are not back in 2012 it doesn't mean that they won't be back in another year. We will have to wait and see what the commitee has been able to come up with there is some other exciting alternatives being investigated but nothing has been finalized. We loved having the light supers and appreciate them putting on a great show and traveling the distance they have in the last couple of years. We will see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Re: LLSS at Keystone Nationals December 06, 2011 12:37PM
could prob get a good group of alky llss up there from ky and ny

Re: LLSS at Keystone Nationals December 07, 2011 05:41AM
Why only alcohol llss tractors i think a regular diesel and alky llss class would put on a heck of a show at keystone if they consider it

Re: LLSS at Keystone Nationals December 07, 2011 05:46AM
diesellsspuller
Why only alcohol llss tractors i think a regular diesel and alky llss class would put on a heck of a show at keystone if they consider it

I think you have an extra "L" in there. The class they are talking about is Light Super Stocks.

I Think they should run Alcohol & Diesel. Dave Everman is a great example of a tractor that would run in the LSS class if they had diesels.

Thanks
Justin

Re: LLSS at Keystone Nationals December 11, 2011 01:51PM
Im sure i can get atleast 5 LLSS from WNYPFP to come and represent alot of color! Some from ORV and BOB , would make a heck of a show, maybe a few from midwest too! Let us know and we,ll make it happen!

keystone nationals December 06, 2011 01:59PM
sssssooooo is there going to be a lss class at harrisburg this year????????????????????????????????hellow J.R.

Re: keystone nationals December 07, 2011 12:41AM
Can someone explain why Keystone won't entertain the light diesel tractors ? Tons of them out there that would provide a large numbered class . ???

Re: keystone nationals December 07, 2011 05:01AM
Curt if you have it we will come with the two FORDS an even bring a JD from IN. I know its just a JD ,but we need someone to pick on! Mark Peissig

Re: keystone nationals December 07, 2011 11:26AM
It is not out as a class yet. It is still T.B.A. We just didnt list it on our site.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: keystone nationals December 08, 2011 12:57AM
Well if Fat Boy and Kevin are gonna come Stormy will be there, gotta get another shot at them guys! The JD is a Nice guy too cant hold the Green against him! LOL!

BB

Re: keystone nationals December 10, 2011 08:48AM
I hope that some more light supers step up and push to get this class at the keystone nationals... It is the fastest and most exciteing class there... I am sure it will still be a great show but it will be that much better with the LSS..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009