640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 09:14AM
Can anyone tell me anything about Scott Olson 640 profarm for sale? Wanna get in to pulling and Jw if ppl could give me info on it and if it a good deal.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 09:45AM
good deal for about half that price.. regardless of what he has in it

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 09:54AM
He is asking quite a bit more then what that tractor is worth. You could build that tractor for less then his asking price. I've seen real nice Super Farm tractors for a lot less then what he is asking.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 10:24AM
Bager_State_Fan Maybe you should start building tractors if you can build them so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 11:24AM
Don't mean this as an insult, but who would spend that kind of money on a profarm? And to pull for peanuts. And what does best of the best mean? Certain parts and combinations are needed to make horsepower. Certain parts are needed to handle the stress put on an engine. A billet crank would be the best of the best but is definately not necessary in a profarm. Unless you were planning on using the bottom end for prostock or something later. A profarm should run nearly forever without any billet parts. And you don't always have to buy wheels and tires new. In fact, sometimes the best are used.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 03:18PM
LPS puller
Don't mean this as an insult, but who would spend that kind of money on a profarm? And to pull for peanuts. And what does best of the best mean? Certain parts and combinations are needed to make horsepower. Certain parts are needed to handle the stress put on an engine. A billet crank would be the best of the best but is definately not necessary in a profarm. Unless you were planning on using the bottom end for prostock or something later. A profarm should run nearly forever without any billet parts. And you don't always have to buy wheels and tires new. In fact, sometimes the best are used.

Think again about the billet parts. ProFarm engines create more torque than you realize. I know people that have spent a lot more on tractors that have a lesser track speed than a ProFarm.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 11:32AM
And you can never sell a tactor for what you have in it. Who knows what parts are worn and on the verge of going bad. Unless you are a builder and everything is new.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 10:24AM
I have never heard of tractor, but I am building one and I wish it would of been put on here earlier. Would of saved a lot of money. I just had a motor put together with top notch stuff. Fuel system and turbo best of best. I bought new midwest wheels and 20.8s and it cost me close to what he wants for a complete tractor. I don't have rear end or transmission chassie, cage, sheet metal, clutch, weights, or intercooler added in. In my mind its a pretty good deal.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 10:39AM
its a good running tractor, with "the best of the best", but that's too much money by about 20,000.... everybody knows pullin' parts depreciate very fast..

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 11:34AM
I don't much care for the guy myself, but that tractors has done well in BS. The BS profarm is a very hard class to do well in. In some ways it could cost more to run that class than SF. You would be blown away with the torque numbers for the tractors in that class. They run a big charger and cooler. You could not dream of putting a tractor together like that for 75K. If it was mine I would light it on fire before I would sell it for 55K like you say it is worth. Sure you could buy tractors in some other classes for that or less. Then run one of those classes. BS profarm is not a cheap class.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 11:53AM
Well put, but at the end of the day. It is hard to justify a 50k profarm , wether alone a 75k profarm..secondly it has 40 hooks on it. so it is ready to be gone throu. So there is another 5 to 10k. good rule of thumb is " good used parts, is 50% the price of it new one" that mean a copmlete tractor. Seconldy allot of people brag becasue they may have 100k in there tractor, and the next guy can have 50k in the samething. Just some people can machine and turn wrench, others jsut rely on vendors and credit cards.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 12:00PM
I do want to give you credit. Anyone asking 75k for a profarm. YOU DEFINETLY HAVE A PAIR !!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 12:35PM
Anythng used in the pulling world is only worth 50% of what it cost new at best...

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 12:45PM
Look at it this way if someone want's to spend $75000 to go slow then that's their problem.Thumbs Up

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 10:36AM
at darlington last summer..... profarm had the fastest GROUND speed of all classes that i saw.....not the fastest wheel speed.. the fastest GROUND speed.... so actually they are not going slow

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 01:25PM
i'll bet all these negative comments are coming from the same person.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 01:17PM
Profarm means different things to different people depending on where you are. Have you been to Gordeyville and watched this class? Have seen billet cranks not hold up in this class, yes trq#s are amazing for this class with very little wheel slippage = alot of broke parts you won't see in SF in a large part of the US. If you have personal problem with Scott have the nadds to talk to him personally. I pulled in this class and realize how mutch it cost to be a competative tractor in this class. This tractor is clean, well built and would make someone a great puller SF or Profarm. What kind of an idiot would advertise a tractor for 50m then ask 70m can always go down. Any serious buyer wouldn't start sh.. on feedback.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 12:22PM
Really, Tom? Cause I am pretty sure the rules specifically say stock block and the stock crank for that block. So if you saw someone break a billet crank, maybe you could share who it was and they can explain why they were cheating to start with. And at 3000rpm, a stock crank should hold up for nearly ever!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 03:17AM
been there
its a good running tractor, with "the best of the best", but that's too much money by about 20,000.... everybody knows pullin' parts depreciate very fa

st..
You actually think he would let this tractor go for $55,000..get a life.this tractor could be parted out and bring more for parts than $75,000. Have any of you key board pullers lately been putting together any motors,trans. , rearends,chassis,fuel systems,,,,didnt think so.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 06:19AM
hey there genius... if you know anything about pulling, parts are worth half at best after they are used.... ask anybody who pulls and they will tell you this

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 11:42PM
Just remember the 3000RPM game is alot harder to play than most people seem to think.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 01:18PM
it is a very strong runner, they dont go slow by any means. is it worth 75000? prob not. thats his asking price. 65000 isnt a bad deal. but thats just my 2 cents

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 03:11PM
I have built tractors and i know you can build that for less if you have the knowlege to do it yourself. But I agree it is usually cheaper to buy one then build one but wheres the pride in that.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 03:50PM
I love all of it, i dont personly know Scott, i have talked to him at pulls and seems like a nice guy. I remember hearing a story when he pulled PI that other puller boo'ed him at there banquet, but to me he seems alright. Every man has his price, and his 75,000. Is it worth it, well to the right person it is. It is a very nice tractor with a lot of power. I dont think it would be a bad buy if you had the money and wanted to win. Thanks to all the others who posted on here and complained about him and the price. It made me laugh. Good luck to all BSTP tractors going to Gordyville.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 22, 2011 11:16PM
I am a machinist in my day job and have many of my own machines at home. I have been in pulling for 30 years and a machinist for 28 of those. I have pulled or helped pullers in Pro stock SF and in the newer HF PF type classes. It would be hard for me to put a tractor like that together for 75 grand doing most of the work myself. If you did want a steel crank sky is the limit on what you could spend on that alone. Start adding up what parts that you can not make yourself. Pumps. 4-7 grand. Injectors. 1500-3000. A head. 5-12 grand. You could spend 10 grand on an IH tranny. I belive badger can not run a pro fab in PF. The bottom line is that tractor is only worth 75k if somebody wants it. If you want a tractor ready to go and have no desire to put one together yourself 75 would be a good deal. Expensive parts ad up fast. To say anything in pulling that is used is only worth half is BS.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 01:25AM
First of all I do know Scot and he is very paticular in what he does.If you are going to build a tractor that is going to be in the top consistantly here it is.I hear people say they can build one cheaper and all BUT...we all do not have a machine shop to build our own stuff.Sure maybe you don't need polished rims on the inside but there are ones speaking from experience that do want them because they like to have their stuff look nice and someone will appreciate that.Also for some of you he has spent quite a bit in being able to go to the dyno and hook it up out the back.No teardown needed.Again if you go to the dyno another time saver and plus.Do you need "new" tires?Well good luck finding the old 10 plys.Sometimes you don't have a choice but to buy new.
If hes too high to some so be it.If he doesn't sell it it shouldn't matter to any of you.Its his tractor and he can put what he wants on it.When you all go sell something please post it on here so we all can discuss if its agood deal or not.I dare you to go build the exact same thing for 75K.Sometimes it's better buying something that is proven then wasting money on experiments.Turn key go have fun and be competitive.Whats that wurth?
Good luck to all the Badgerstate guys in Gordyville!Even you Scot!Try not to be such a jerk though.Sounds like you make a habbit out of that!LOL!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 02:10AM
LOL what the heck does his buddy not paying his bills have to do with this topic. you people are amazing. Very nice tractor though

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 06:13AM
By comparison, within the last year, two quality super farms, Bankrupt Binder and Fat Bottom Girl JD, could have been bought, with enough left to buy a new 32 hydraulic tailed Load-Max trailer and fuel to pick the tractor up, for $75000. The super farms could have traveled better, with a 40 to 60 hooks a year available, if you have the desire and budget to travel. If someone loves the class, wants to start with a competitive tractor, and stay in that area, it might fit someone's needs. There are so-called "farm stock" tractors all over the country with well over 50k in them. For 75 k, if the money was in cash on table, there are many quality sf, light supers and a a couple of the few left, super stock diesels,that would change hands!! The purchaser, especially a first time puller, needs to come to terms with his desires, availability of free time, a realistic budget and what each class, has to offer. In KY, llss, which is not a cheap class to be competitive in, offers lots of hooks at home, and also the rules allow you to hook in multiple states, with few or no modifications. Whoever buys the tractor, for whatever price, just needs to know going in, don't be suprised if you don't have another 15 to 25k in it in a couple of years of competition, unless it's parked a lot more than it's hooked.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 01:53AM
some of you knowitalls dont know squat, as for going slow Scotts tractor is constitently 28-30t mph down track,set ups are same as super farm with a bigger exhaust wheel,heavier govenor weights for 3000 rpm, and 20.8s. This is a very good tractor,well put together,clean,and if you would talk to Scott you would find out tranny was redone end of this year. this tractor has been kept up very well, any one would not be disappointed. BSTP pro farm can run profabs and now port injection water.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 05:50AM
agreed!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2011 05:52AM by intodeep.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 10:05AM
Comparing the Bankrupt Binder (a nice NTPA SF) to a BS PF is not the same thing. A BS PF is past a NTPA SF. BS PF go down the track at 30 mph at 3000RPMs. In an IH they run 3 4 5 6 teeth over direct. Huge torque stuck to the track. You don't have to spin your wheels to go fast or be cool.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 10:48AM
What do these pro farms weigh? 10,000? What do they have for tires? 20.8x38? And what is the sled set for? Antique?Angry

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 12:13PM
Really? R u f'ing kidding me? U really think that .75" on the exhaust side compressor wheel makes up for the 3000 rpm limit? And there is no way they are going 30 mph down the track. If u can't do the math, 30 mph = 44ft/sec. So thats 300ft in 6.8 sec. Even the unlimited supers take 10 secs to go 300ft.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 12:41PM
They run that speed on the radar gun and on the sled radar. The BS PF are very stout.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 02:27PM
Boy, LPS puller sure has it all figured out. I think he forgot it takes a little time to get off the line and get rolling and on the big end when the pan hits you loose some momentum. I have no doubt they are hitting 30mph midtrack. We are doing 28mph with similar rules without the intercooler. It is physically impossible to get down the track in under 10 seconds. Sure unlimited and ss turn them hard but do they ever hook up and put all that wheel speed to the ground? These profarms do get hooked up and put alot of torque out, puts alot of stress on everything including welded cranks. One more thing, how many ntpa sf stay up on rpms once they leave the line? They settle down in 2800-3200 range, I'll take a 3x4 over that and the 20.8's.

As for all the bull talk about what this tractor is worth, you guys can say what you want, build a top runner and see where you are at and remember to figure your time too. Everything looks good on paper. Good luck with your sale Scott.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 12:17PM
And if you put a set of 24's on them, they probably couldn't even turn them. If I put bicycle tires on the back of my yugo, I bet i can spin them

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 12:41PM
Ithink the way bstp pro farms run in Gordyville says it all. Most all the others dont even come close!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 01:02PM
75k is not too high for a top notch profarm....im sure you can build one for less....if you want to be dead last!!! guy i know sold a 95 pro farm tractor that hadnt pulled for 4 yrs for 20k to guy in vermont that wins every where it pulls but would be dead last here in IL. If you plan on winning in Badger state or IPA pro farm you will need 100k ......

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 12:32PM
Is the tractor your refering to a white IH 1466 that went to Vermont. Runs great but didn't win every class up here in Vermont.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 01:04PM
I decided to watch a so called BSTP 640 pro farm on YouTube and lets just say that was a Debbie downerSadconsidering all the bragging thats been going on. Why do I get the feeling that the BSTP boys think they are better then everyone else? I'm starting to wonder that the BS in BSTP stands for something else.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 01:08PM
New Puller....... see what you started, this probably lead this poor guy to drinkin over this!!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 23, 2011 01:28PM
oh hes been drinking long before this thread started!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 02:01AM
Before you start bashing the pro farm class, why dont you just take a vacation and go to gordyville and watch the tractors. then you would have something to base an opinion on, rather than ignorance and no knowledge on the class. And to come off with something so stupid as, the BS in badger state fits them.. Im guessing the SKID in front of your name fits you rather well.

Ask the sled operators December 24, 2011 04:29AM
If you don't believe the guys that have pro farms or watch them, just ask a sled operator how fast they are running and how much weight they are pulling.. I think alot of you would be suprised.. At our pull the Pro Farms pulled the same sled setting plus one brick in the box.. SF winner went 318.86 Pro Farm went 337.60.. NTPA region 2 hook Super farm, Illiana Pullers Assoc. Pro Farm, Classes went back to Back.. IPA and BSTP Pro Farm tractor both run very well, probably the best in the country..

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 04:44AM
I fell asleep watching one GREAT BSTP 640 PRO FARM CLASS tractorYawningon YouTube so that was enough for me. (Even the crowd look like they where asleep in the video). By the way these tractors probably look better indoors on a short track so what does that prove by going to Gordyville? I like the UPM pro farm class much better and that is my opinion.Thumbs Up And just think all the gas being poured on the fire was started by someone asking a simple question. Merry Christmas!!!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 05:53AM
In no way am i taking sides in this argument, but i agree, I also like the UPM pro farm class. Nice group of tractors. Was thinking about building one myself sometime.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 11:55AM
To skid mark (butt stripe), LPS, and anyone else who thinks the class is cheap. What do you guys pull besides your lady parts? Take a trip and pull against the guy. If you pull NTPA superfarm good luck. If you pull 540, good luck. You guys could not dream of putting a gear that big in. Oh, if you have a problem with the class or drivers, go to Gordyville and talk to them they will be there. They are usually the guys with their front ends in the sand pile.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 01:00PM
TO: bstp puller: Who said anything about this class being cheap? If anything this class is a waste of money and time! It is way too close to super farm rules and it makes me sick! Who came up with the "GREAT BSTP 640 PRO FARM" class anyway (must have been drunk at the time)?Angry

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 24, 2011 04:17PM
the badger and isp pro farms are WAY ahead of ANY super farms around....you should do some homework before you make yourself look any dumberDrinking

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 01:32AM
while the 640 class is not my favorite class it is very interesting to watch. i am not going to say they will beat a ntpa super farm (i am not cutting down any super farm pullers either) cuz i dont have any proof to go by. the motor setup is different but it would be fun to see. as to skid mark i dont know for sure who actually made the class. Mark could answer that exactly. it started as a brush class and almost everybody was going 600 cubes or bigger with open rpms. bstp took the class around 2004 or so. the original class as a brush form was very fun class to watch. You never knew what was going to happen when turbo bob hooked his 9 to the sled! what ever happened to him or the tractor? Merry christmas

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 02:26AM
They are past NTPA SFs. Not because they are that good, but BS PF can run a bigger charger with an intercooler at the same CI as a SF. The math just adds up to more power.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 04:36AM
Black bart are you serious?! I dont think any of these tractors are "past" super farms... i am not sure on where you got that? as far as UPM profarms that isnt even close to comparing apples to apples... they would be compared to BSTP hotfarm.. the UPM profarms wouldnt stand a chance against the BSTP hotfarms... some places yes they track will want less HP and the lower horsepowered guys will beat the BSTP but for starters take your slugs away and then put on your big boy pants and put RADIAL BAR cuts on... i will say the bar cut is a gay rule they need to change that.. but the bar cut spins WAY harder then a double cut. and most the badger guys wouldnt even have a gear for bias tires, not sayin the bstp will win gordyville but im sure they will all be right up there with the top contenders! good luck to all you guys! and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 04:56AM
I am very serious that a BS PF is past a NTPA SF. Same CI with a bigger turbo and an ice water intercooler = more power. I am not sure if BS PF can have a filled head. That and longer rods with a deck plate would be the only + a NTPA SF would have over a BS PF. An ice water intercooler is huge and a massive exhaust housing. Not all PF rules are the same around the country. Right or wrong BS has their own set of rules and they make big power and huge torque.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 05:01AM
It has been a while since I had physics. Some college kid could do the math on this for us. If you drop your intake air 400 degrees you are getting a lot more 02 into your engine. It is easy to get more fuel so more air is a big thing.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 08:20AM
Black Bart
It has been a while since I had physics. Some college kid could do the math on this for us. If you drop your intake air 400 degrees you are getting a lot more 02 into your engine. It is easy to get more fuel so more air is a big thing.
get a life black bart....youre a looser..go climb back in the bat cave and study youre PI crapp...

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 08:31AM
I am a looser because a BS PF makes more power than a NTPA SF. I don't know how it could not with a bigger turbo and an intercooler. Just like a PPL SF makes more power than a NTPA SF. Isn't that pretty much a fact? Don't they say intercoolers are close to 200hp?

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 09:17AM
You people need to get a life...

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 09:59AM
Turbo Bob is still shootin' the $hit as always, and driving semi for Brian Colberg. Run in to him from time to time.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 26, 2011 12:59AM
serious?
Black bart are you serious?! I dont think any of these tractors are "past" super farms...Dyno numbers prove they are. i am not sure on where you got that? as far as UPM profarms that isnt even close to comparing apples to apples... they would be compared to BSTP hotfarm.. the UPM profarms wouldnt stand a chance against the BSTP hotfarms... some places yes they track will want less HP and the lower horsepowered guys will beat the BSTP but for starters take your slugs away and then put on your big boy pants and put RADIAL BAR cuts on... i will say the bar cut is a gay rule they need to change that.. but the bar cut spins WAY harder then a double cut. and most the badger guys wouldnt even have a gear for bias tires, not sayin the bstp will win gordyville but im sure they will all be right up there with the top contenders! good luck to all you guys! and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 26, 2011 04:05AM
I never said the UPM pro farm was better than BSTP pro farm, two different sets of rules, two different organizations. I like the UPM pro farm class because its an awesome entry level class that you don't have to spend lots of $$$$ on to compete. I never said either or was better. I have to agree with Skid Mark, he only speaks the truth.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 25, 2011 05:57PM
If i recall, didn't Meier's buy turbo Bob's tractor which became 466 Xxpress (double X)? I can't remember where it ended up after they sold it.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 26, 2011 02:03AM
Yes it was sold, went up in the northwoods,now back to this subject, is Scotts tractor worth it , hell yay, will he get it, got to find a buyer that wants one ready to go and here it is.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 26, 2011 04:37AM
never realized you bought that chassy mike! your new tractor is beautiful

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions December 26, 2011 04:59AM
yep sully he did a great job on his new chassis! the tractor runs great also! His old tractor is north of me a ways and i believe it run UPM now. Scotts tractor in my opinion is worth what he is asking, if i were in the market to get into pulling or just get another tractor going for that class i would strongly consider it. Pulling parts maybe worth half of what they cost originally but does anyone know what scott has stuck into it? Bottom line is he is askin that amount, nothing we can do to change it, and he may or may not sell it. good luck at gordyville scott

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 09, 2012 12:19PM
I am wondering if I am the only one thinking this but asking 75000 for a tractor that falls on its face at gordyville is during his second run that counted is a little bit nuts but maybe I'm wrong

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 09, 2012 12:35PM
First run looked pretty impressive to me! anybody thats pulls knows that @#$%& happens. Get a life!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 09, 2012 01:25PM
Didn't fall on it's face.The main power disconnect got shut off some how.They went going to leave the sled alone when he is the second pulled and goes 250 ft but I bet It would have held up I f not top three.Profarm watcher you should really go work on building one to compete for 75k instead of putting one down that youl never beat!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 09, 2012 04:16PM
Hey pro farm watcher, say what you want lol. We ran in to some minor issues, we have no idea how the power got shut off, and never will. Alls we no is that scott had everything when he left the line. When we lost the power, we lost our water injection and intercooler. Some pretty important things to have in that class. i like how u talk bout the second run and not the first,which ended with the tractor in the sand pile, but its ok every one looks at things differently. We had fun, no one got in trouble with the law , and the tractor came back in one piece. To me that sounds like a successful weekend.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 10, 2012 12:00AM
If Scott crossed his t's and dotted his i's then you shouldn't have minor problems like this. All I'm saying is if you want to sell a tractor at that price you better make sure there is no minor issues, because what else is wrong with it?

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 10, 2012 12:14AM
Its tractor pulling! No matter how good you are and how many times you check everything things still go wrong. Still worth 75K. If the sled was set right he may have won the class on the first run. Would it have been worth 100k then?

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 10, 2012 12:25AM
I witnessed the power failure problem. When I pulled him out of the pit area I asked what happen. He said his master switch flipped off mysteriously and it did, no lights on the dash, no water injection no intercooler pump equals no power. For you nay sayers just look at what he did in the summer. If you watch the video of the pull its obvious what happened. Sorry for your bad luck Scott hope to see you and your crew back again next year.

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 10, 2012 12:53AM
Man pro pulled to really got your head stuck in a dark area!The more you post the more you look like an idiot.Glad you can contol what happens in pulling.Shame on you Scott!If you had everything right on that you'd build a billet cover for your power switch.Next time build a tractor where absolutely nothing will ever go wrong.I want o get one on order to.I'll only give you 74,449 though.Profarm pulled the only sand you can play in us your neighbors sand box.Make sure you buy a good steel shovel and pail cuz the plastic ones break!

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 10, 2012 01:46AM
SJ
Man pro pulled to really got your head stuck in a dark area!The more you post the more you look like an idiot.Glad you can contol what happens in pulling.Shame on you Scott!If you had everything right on that you'd build a billet cover for your power switch.Next time build a tractor where absolutely nothing will ever go wrong.I want o get one on order to.I'll only give you 74,449 though.Profarm pulled the only sand you can play in us your neighbors sand box.Make sure you buy a good steel shovel and pail cuz the plastic ones break!

LMAO

Re: 640 profarm for sale questions January 10, 2012 08:06AM
scott had a awsome run first run maybe should of left sled alone we will never know congrads to all who pulled good weekend for paulsons ,industrial strength,salamis,nick sckarr,andersons,hawthornes,any other badger state pullers i missed

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro