Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. December 23, 2011 05:38AM
Seasons greetings to all my fellow pullers. Thanks for another year of pulling. We will have our annual winter meeting again at Denny Waltons shop in Loogootee In on saturday Jan 21 at 6pm. Bring a covered dish and your own choice of beverage and i think they are going to grill chicken this year. ( some kinda meat anyway). We will work on schedule for year so please bring any dates that you know of or potential new places to pull. Always a good time to visit and have fun!

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. December 23, 2011 02:00PM
CAN YOU HELP ME , WOULD YOU PLEASE POST A PHONE # TO CALL? WE LIVE IN SOUTH EAST CENTRAL ILL. AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRYING TO COME AND GET A FEW HOOKS WITH YOU.

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 24, 2012 09:18AM
Thanks to our fellow pullers who showed up for our annual SIFSP meeting. Also thanks for your input on rule changes and feedback. We have decided to go with top cut tires for 2012 season. NO CUTTING ON FRONT SIDE OF LUGS. I will post the schedule as soon as we get it completed. Any questions you can e-mail me at dwagler@whiterivercoop.com

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 24, 2012 08:08PM
That should make for some interesting drivers meetings when/if the southern guys come east or north.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2012 08:10PM by smokin4250.

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 04:13AM
These guys are bug winers they have a set of rules that are posted then are changed upon on them losing for instance the simple word open means run what you brung then after you beat all of them it is changed to we meant mph or somthing of that variation it all boils down to if you dont know these guys or roll in with them good luck getting invited back

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 04:21AM
toche to that

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 10:58AM
Im not sure what you rejected pullers are talking about or where this happened at. I guess that maybe enforcing rules that are posted is not what you two people thank should happen. Well i have always beleived if you dont enforce your rules like some pulls then take the rules off. I have always been fair to all pullers even if its dq your best freind. You wont find any closer set of pullers that im aware of competive on the track sure but there to help anybody if needed.WHINERS i say not.

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 09:07AM
What are your classes and rules?

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 10:04AM
Our main rule is it has to look real real good. It doesn't have to run good just look good .. Well keep all the good runners out no worries there for more information go to our website .. Southern Indiana show and shine parade .com

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 10:38AM
i guess i am lost, what is your complaint, exactly what was done to keep tractors out, all farm classes are open, mph , or pump size related. explain to me what someone has done that you dont feel is fare. i dont have a dog in this fight , but i dont understand the last 4 post, have no clue what they or you are talking about. enlighten me. dont take this comment the wrong way, i just want to understand what you are talking about

Would also like an explanation. January 25, 2012 11:00AM
Hey I am one of those Indiana Yankees from up north. Give us some info please , there might be 3-4 of us Yankees come down and start a war next summer.

Re: Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers winter meeting. January 25, 2012 11:07AM
Hope we can make it to your pulls this summer. I have a nice looking chrome pipe on my tractor and looking for a group to pull with in Indiana.
Do u have any rules on how fast that tractors can go down the track?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009