Dixie binder February 05, 2012 11:21AM
Like to get a picture with this guy might be worth a mint down the road.

Re: Dixie binder February 06, 2012 02:58AM
Heard he is putting a dyno in also

Re: Dixie binder February 06, 2012 05:05AM
Sounds like the baddest 466 in the country!! Should have gone to Gordyville and showed them how a good 466 KY tractor runs.

Re: Dixie binder February 06, 2012 06:18AM
Great job Dixie guess those darn A-pumps will run with those P-pumps hope to see you out on the track this season!!!!!!

Re: Dixie binder February 06, 2012 06:53PM
just wanted to say congrats to lanny, hambone, and jed, on the very impressive 2nd place finish in the hotfarm class. Way to represent, for the ky Hotfarm class. Enjoyed hanging out with you guys this weekend, me and dad had a great time.

Re: Dixie binder February 06, 2012 07:38AM
KTA
Sounds like the baddest 466 in the country!! Should have gone to Gordyville and showed them how a good 466 KY tractor runs.

Do you think he has a low enough gear for Gordy?

Re: Dixie binder February 06, 2012 06:43PM
Im sure they would run the fastest gear they got, which would be the same one they used in tennessee " stock road gear"

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 02:53AM
It's funny when someone does good once and everyone thinks he has brass balls. I'd like to see him in Gordyville.

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 04:51AM
The dixie binder boys have worked hard this past year and made significant improvements. They had an excellent weekend. Looking forward to the class next year, should get interesting after the planting season is over and everyone is out on the circuits.

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 06:51AM
It amazes me how some people start flapping their jaws when somebody does good. Lanny, Hambone, and Jed are some of the best people you will ever meet. They have put alot of time in that tractor and it has paid off. Let the season get started and see who is a consistent front runner, then get on here under some made up name and start bashing.

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 10:00AM
I dont recall bashing anyone last season.There was a bunch of flap on feed back about some stuff that I knew nothing then or know now about. I do feel like some of the competitors thought maybe I started or was involved in all the bull that was poasted. I have no apoligies to anyone and if anyone thinks I do lets talk about it and get it out in the open. P.S. I am excited about our good finish in Tenn. but not crowing. Lanny Highbaugh,Dixie Binder.

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 03:13PM
No ice under the hood of the dixie binder, no intercooler either, if you would have paid attention when we pulled the tractor into the pits there was only half the hood on the dixie binder, lanny, and the dixie binder team were'nt trying to hide anything from anybody, the tractor is set up the same way it will be ran this summer. Like burks said, lanny and the dixie binder crew have worked really hard to get there tractor running as,good as it is, you won't meet a better bunch of guys, congrats again too the dixie binder crew on the great weekend. Corey prewitt

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 10:38PM
People kill me if you have ? just ask , maybe yet post your name and number, quit hiding behind your keyboard. Lanny will answer your questions. grow a set and leave your number or email and see if you get a reply. Jamie ComptonEye Popping

Re: Dixie binder February 07, 2012 10:57PM
there was no intercooler. i just made a good pass and the tractor hooked. we have overcome several issues in getting the bugs out. still got a few but its a hellofa lot better than it was.thanx dad and jed for building me an awsome ride. really looking forward to the season!

Re: Dixie binder February 09, 2012 08:50AM
congrats lenny

Re: Dixie binder February 09, 2012 09:20AM
Dixie crew job well done proud for all of you,cant wait for all of us to hang out this summer and enjoy friendship and pulling.Hats off to you all

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,839, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro