LSS - Wildfire
USS - Dominator Deere
DSS - Lil Rooster
MOD - Sweet Pain
PS - Unnatural Disaster
2WD - Notorious

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:13AM
Here are the results. Worst pull of the year. Track wasn't packed between tractors so it was a luck of the draw on who won. First year we decided to go and not going back again.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:24AM
You do realize the outcome of that track if a packer was ran on it all day?

I do agree some classes suffered, but that's been the state fair pull for years. They do the most they can with what they have to work with for a track.

Good to see Sweet Pain get their issue fixed to come back and win it. What is the old saying...."persistence beats resistance".

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:26AM
Who won superfarm?

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:37AM
Magnum Force won Super Farm

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2012 04:56AM by RYAN68.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:42AM
Kavan
Someday
Red Rock

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 12:22PM
Actually, MF, Someday and Red Rock all have two completely different tractors. Six tractors with two each totally identical. One with the large engine and the other with a legal engine. With identical semis and haulers. They have hired drivers on the road and will swap out the entire operation on the way to Wisner if they hear that there is a protest on the way.

This information is confidential. So let's all keep this under our hats. The village idiot told me this story, but I thought I'd post in on the internet anyway.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 02:06PM
The only reason Magnum Force had a mid class run in Sioux Falls is because the rain that came half way through the class made the track slick the 640 was running just as good there as it did in Des Moines.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 17, 2012 05:02AM
rumer has it they will find what there running in wisner...should be some fire works

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 17, 2012 05:45AM
Mission accomplished, I have no idea what cubic inch Norm runs but I got somebody else worked up over it.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:48AM
This was the best track we ever had at Iowa State Fair. The decision not to use the packer much made it fair for all. Some early hooks won classes and so did some late hooks. Best pull at fair in years with over 175 hooks and done at 8:30.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 06:21AM
Too bad it costs 30$ to get in...no matter what time you go. 45$ for a pit pass!?!? WTF?

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 06:47AM
See REAL Pro Stocks at Boone in two weeks for $25.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 09:46AM
My pit pass was $35.00
I thought the track was the best in years also!
They packed the track for classes that needed it and didn't for others.
Tech guys did great.
And before anyone starts bad mouthing the SF top tractors, Tom drew samples from everyone that made the "pulloff".
The Outlaws put a LOT of iron down the track, and I would say the spectators got their moneys worth.
Hats off to everyone that pulled, worked and helped in any way! Great show!
Good luck and safe travels if you are going to Wisner or to BG. (or Owatonna,Mn).Winking

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 11:00AM
who won the 4wd mod

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 11:22AM
i couldnt make it down there but looking at other posts i have to say WOW wildfire in the lss what happened to the weapon and the dss where was goodwin and ullmer

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 01:49PM
Ulmers Lost wouldn't make boost, he tryed couple times, Goodwins took the day off. Weapon didn't get ahold of the track.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 02:03PM
Crank bent for Goodwin out of torch gas so couldnt straighten.
craig ulmer had run of day good job. Mark Ulmer had fresh engine couple of bugs to work out. I wonder if Goodwin will get hook points for not being at fair ulmer had about 18 point lead going in. Those Outlaw Twds sure run hard Simon sez team has a hard time gettin on top against them almost need to give them alittle extra weight or something to help them out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2012 02:12PM by ted bundy jr.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 16, 2012 03:49PM
That's funny, I got in for $20.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 17, 2012 06:00AM
And you paid 10 bucks to get into the fair...making the price to get in 30 and a pit pass 45.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 17, 2012 03:54PM
I didn't pay $10 to get into the fair.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 17, 2012 11:34PM
Well the rest of us did...and it was ridiculously expensive.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 18, 2012 12:14AM
Yes IT was expensive but thats the IOWA STATE FAIR people actually pay $10 just to go to Bud tent to buy $7 beers! Really was very good pull and the track was 150% better than last year ....prolly best you can do without bringing in new dirt!

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 18, 2012 01:53AM
Get there early and walk around the fair. Well worth 10 bucks to see one of the best state fairs in the country.

Re: Iowa state fair outlaw results August 18, 2012 03:33AM
That is true, however, I can see the same things and pay 30 bucks for my whole family (4 of us) at the county fair/pull...and eat. And how do you get there early when the show starts at 2 in the afternoon on a wednesday??? Some of us work to pay the bills. There should be sessions, each costing less that 20 bucks a person!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520