LYNN INDIANA PULLS HAVE BEEN CANCELED! September 08, 2012 04:42AM
NO PULLS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.....NO RESCHEDULE.

Re: LYNN INDIANA PULLS HAVE BEEN CANCELED! September 08, 2012 05:05AM
Not sure ho we got caught in this but no Lynn pulls are cancelled. Go to dctpa.com for details on all the Lynn pulls. Thanks in advance

Re: LYNN INDIANA PULLS HAVE BEEN CANCELED! September 08, 2012 08:04PM
Pulls cancelled due to wet pit area.

Any questions, call Jordan @765-546-1970 or Jerimy @765-576-1250.

Re: LYNN INDIANA PULLS HAVE BEEN CANCELED! September 09, 2012 01:21PM
I was reading the post from DCTPA and i dont quite understand it. My name is Jerimy Stephan and I am one of the promoters of the Lynn, Indiana tractor pull. I want everyone to know that Darke County Tractor Pullers Assc. (DCTPA) and the Lynn Tractor pull Committee made the decision to cancel the pull together. DCTPA and Lynn have worked together and will continue to work together in the future and have a great working relationship. We will always have DCTPA be involved at Lynn. That is why I dont understand the previous comment about "dont know how we got caught up in this". If you would call me and please explain your story it would be greatly appreciated. My number is 765-576-1250. We do not want any issues with DCTPA or Singer's. They are great people and we enjoy working with them. I myself do not appreciate someone smearing Lynn or DCTPA's name in the mud or trying to start something between us. MAN UP and call, or at least put your name on your post. Hate to be this way but I will not let someone destroy a GREAT PULL!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009