Nitrous October 02, 2012 10:40PM
Looking to put nitrous on hot farm tractor can it be done what size jets an what lb bottle? Thanks

Re: Nitrous October 02, 2012 11:45PM
How far away are you? I've got one built for mine you can copy if you like.

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 12:23AM
The setup im running 466cid p-pump open rpm diesel.

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 01:36AM
What club allows that? BOOM!!!

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 03:11AM
Just what tractor pulling needs another idiot!

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 03:29AM
How can I get ahold of you?? Done this on one befor

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 11:17AM
E-mail to behredude@yahoo.com

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 11:30AM
Its a great way to bend some connecting rods!

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 11:47AM
Get a big shot and 5LBS bottle start with a .050 jet in front of the turbo give the fuel 1/4 turn drop 3 to 4 degrees on the timing. Trust me you will not hurt the motor.

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 12:13PM
is a 5lb bottle good for one run? dont want to bend a rod or be a idiot puller an go boom! lol if you can run nitrous in an gas engine Y not a diesel.

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 12:44PM
With that size jet will give about a pound in 15 sec. You won't been a rod

Re: Nitrous October 03, 2012 12:57PM
Thanks for the info can you send me your phone number to my e-mail. would like to talk to you over phone. Thanks

Email to behredude@yahoo.com

Re: Nitrous October 04, 2012 01:25AM
you will need dry nitrous.

Re: Nitrous October 04, 2012 11:02AM
Heck it was even legal in pulling several years ago, the light super farm class in bluegrass pulling back in the 90's allowed nitrous on n/a tractors. The neighbor had one on his MM. Not many years back the whole profarm class in ky, were wearing it out, but I think they got it curbed.

Hot Hot Nitrous Hot Hot October 04, 2012 03:57AM
Just throwing this out there-

Anyone out there want to help me with a story on Nitrous? I've been scratching my head about doing something to shed light on how it's done and to examine just how "dangerous" it truly is. What I'm talking about is a discussion of nitrous and photos of a setup or setups.

FYI: Anyone who thinks this might lead to someone being "outed" as using it, I have built my reputation and trust among the pullers who know me for keeping stuff quiet thats not necessarily to be broadcast. Your use of an illegal oxidizer is between you and a sanctioning body, not for me to judge. When I am told "dont say anything to anyone" it stops there. It does not do me nor The HOOK any good to use information in a manner that is bad for business. That's info not worth .02, its something that I cannot put a price on.

If anyone's interested email me at rblively@hotmail.com

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2012 03:58AM by Bryan Lively.

Re: Hot Hot Nitrous Hot Hot October 04, 2012 07:03AM
Brian, you'd probably have good luck on some of the diesel truck forums... CompD for one.. Many of the diesel pickup guys that are drag racing are running some type of NOS.. multistage systems, progressive controllers... they have it figured out...
I know its not pulling...

Re: Hot Hot Nitrous Hot Hot October 04, 2012 04:44PM
Really hate to see tractors get into this nitrous stuff. Its degrading to the rest of us. Pony up and build it, not spray it. You'll just knock the honest man down a spot.

Re: Nitrous October 04, 2012 02:50PM
Lots of the Diesel Pickup guys are using laughing gas, both for drags and sled pulls. There is a limit though, I watched a twin stack Dodge blow both stacks 15 feet in the air at launch.. LOUD to say the least.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,645, Posts: 229,712, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520