Mid-South Pullers Association LLSS Rules October 04, 2012 04:19PM
Was wondering if there was a copy of the rules for the 6000 lbs LLSS ? If so how can i get a copy - and will there be a meeting for the class ?Thanks

Re: Mid-South Pullers Association LLSS Rules October 06, 2012 06:36PM
Hmm ! Does anyone know if they are gonna run them this next season ? And can they hook in the LSS class ?

Re: Mid-South Pullers Association LLSS Rules October 06, 2012 11:44PM
Go to the middle tn pullers association rules page and the mid south is almost a copy, as for running them next year I would think that would fall on promoters. I know that several ran in lss this year even winning one hook and can't think of a reason why a legal tractor couldn't run in the class any year.

Re: Mid-South Pullers Association LLSS Rules October 10, 2012 07:36AM
Send me an email and I will be glad to send you a copy of the rules.

TX

Eddie

Re: Mid-South Pullers Association LLSS Rules October 29, 2012 01:31PM

by Jim Campbell, MSPA Head Tech Official

Limited Light Super Stock Rules

6000 LB LIGHT LIMITED SUPER STOCK TRACTOR

This class will run under NTPA “ Super Stock Rules” including shielding, safety, and SFI requirements, plus the following;

A. Engine
1. Cubic inch
A. Diesel Engine- 470
B. Alcohol Engine-370

2. A 1% tolerance will be given on cubic inch limitations to allow for normal engine wear.

3. No V-8 engines permitted

4. OEM cylinder heads only, cylinder head must match block – valves cannot seat below bottom of head

5. Cylinder heads limited to 2 valves per cylinder

6. Engine must match brand of tractor

7. Intercoolers and /or Aftercoolers not allowed on Diesel and Alcohol but are allowed on Gas.

8. Rear of engine must be in stock location for make and model of rear end and transmission housing, with a maximum tolerance of 1-inch adapter plate

9. No super chargers allowed

10. Turbo Chargers WHEEL---? ----HOUSING
a. Single turbo charger of a size not to exceed a 3-inch diameter measured at the front face of the wheel with one single air inlet with no additional openings in compressor housing outside of the 3 inch inlet.
b. Compressor wheel must enter into the compressor housing.
c. No MAF enhancement will be allowed on alcohol engines larger than 310, all plugs will be welded.
d. Diesel 470 cubic inch single charger and 310 cubic inch alcohol can run MAF enhancement.
e. Allow diesel engines 360 cubic inch and under 2 (3” intake) chargers – No intercoolers or after
coolers – No MAF enhancement.

11. No fuel injection pump larger than a 6- cylinder P series pump will be accepted.

B. Frame
1. OEM tractor rear end and transmission housings only will be accepted, no component tractors allowed.

C. Fuel
1. Acceptable fuels are diesel fuel, alcohol, and gasoline.

2. No oxygen carriers or combustion accelerators will be permitted.

D. Weight
1. Weight for the class is 6000 pounds.

2. All tractors must carry at least 200 pounds of moveable weight.

%%

Re: 2 Chargers on Diesel October 29, 2012 04:05PM
Is anyone running at 360 cid with 2 chargers on Diesel in this class?

Re: 2 Chargers on Diesel November 05, 2012 07:45AM
wiebrg out of Missouri run 2 charger set up on 360...runs pretty good with mmttpa and xcaliber

Re: 2 Chargers on Diesel November 05, 2012 03:54PM
No , there is no-one currently running this set-up in the LLSS class with ORV , BOB , KTPA or MTPA

Re: 2 Chargers on Diesel November 05, 2012 04:57PM
what is the benefits of running the two chargers? every org offers this so does it not work? or are guys more content with running the simple one charger set up?

Re: 2 Chargers on Diesel November 05, 2012 10:59PM
actually jeff i think Darrell Norman is running this setup, I don't think he is 360, closer to 330 but definitely on twins

Re: 2 Chargers on Diesel November 06, 2012 04:12AM
couldn't with the two chargers, you could run more rpms and get a higher wheel speed?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520