Dyno? December 23, 2012 01:30AM
What kind of a dyno do you hook up to the axle hub? It would have to hook to both sides correct? What gear would you run it in? Off the crank is 1:1, but off the axle would be what?

Re: Dyno? December 23, 2012 03:39AM
If yew put your tractor on an axle dyno, it is very important tew remember tew take da tires offn the tractor!
Clem Cadiddlehopper took his pullin tractor to da local tractor dyno guy tew dyno it but day forgot tew take the tires off.
Vell day had that tractor wound up in road gear when day dumped da clutch things got excitin REEL fast!
Seems ya never know how many wires and things is attached to a dyno till they start tearing out of da wall!
Dew you know how expensive them folding up doors are? And it is funny how strong them lifting upper straps are, the tractor hit one with the left tire and rolled the tractor over like a turtle on it's back. And yew know what day say about turtles and blondes!
Did you know a diesel can run upside down? A LOOOOONNNNG time.
Me an Joe now recomend tew hook up da kill switch to da wall or floor!

Re: Dyno? December 23, 2012 09:13AM
we have recently completed a chassis dyno that can bolt to a 9 or 10 bolt axle hub. we usually run tractors in their fastest gear because it is easier on the dyno. If you have any other questions feel free to call me 920-655-1274

Re: Dyno? December 23, 2012 11:16AM
Josh sounds like there are some real dummies out there!!! Hope you don't waste your time talking to stupid people that most likely DON"T even own or ever pulled before.
What is your cost to dyno? $ per day or $ per hr.

Re: Dyno? December 23, 2012 11:57AM
Starting out at 75 per hour minimum of 3 hours

Re: Dyno? December 23, 2012 12:53PM
What type of tractors you set up to dyno? Hotfarms,limeted pros,pro stocks?

Re: Dyno? December 24, 2012 02:01AM
Thanks for calling me stupid. Merry Christmas to you too. I asked becasue I don't know and if I don't ask I would never know. What would anybody care if you had a tractor or not if you asked a question. If you don't want to answer then don't. They say there are no stupid questions, but there sure are stupid answers.

Re: Dyno? December 24, 2012 02:56AM
I think he was referring to Sven when he talked about stupid people. Although Sven isn't really a stupid person it is just someone that gets on these sites sometimes to have a little fun.

S'no Farmer

Re: Dyno? December 24, 2012 03:51AM
I don't think I've ever run into any tractor pullers in my travels that have no sense of humor. They must all stay inside on their computers.

Re: Dyno? December 24, 2012 05:10AM
Right now the dyno can handle up to 1400hp

Re: Dyno? December 26, 2012 03:55AM
[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520