Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 10, 2013 12:58PM
As I'm sitting here waiting for the new tractor pulling season to begin, I thought why not put my daydreaming to good use. I was thinking the other day wonder what ever happened to a lot of the pulling tractors and the people that drove them that I watched growing up, so I made a list and I'm just curious if anybody out there knows. Like I said I'm bored and thought this would be fun so here it goes

1. Ron Fix, Warhawk Allison Modified
2. Charlie Tedrow, Charlies Angel Twin engine I think they were Chevy's not sure
3. Jerry Fornaish, Lurch Allison Modified
4. Ron Headley, Betty's Headache Twin engine just not sure what he ran
5. Bob Chickering, Inch Pincher(Might have ended up in Europe not sure)
6. Kenny Sanders Enforcer 666 IH Light Super Stock
7. Jack Simon Super "Male Rooster"(Sorry just trying to be politically correct)
8. Loren Ford 560 Light super
9. Jim Eckenrods 5250 Maxxum Light Super
10.Erwin Vosberg's No Problem TWD that was one sweet looking truck
11.Jim Chavtal 3688 Just Bluffin 2 I think he mostly pulled Nebraska Bush. I think he still runs an MXM with Nebraska Bush
12.John Burts 3688 the Bootlegger
13.Elvin Dommans D21 the Kansas Hooker
14.Elmer Haugs 1070 Black Demonstrator that he ran with Nebraska Bush
15.Micheal Rhodes black stripe 66 series Red Pride was that possibly the old Pride of the Farm of Dennis Goodwin and is his new ride Matt Goodwins old Magnum or Dennis Goodwin's old Magnum? It has the unpainted silver top hood from Matt's infamous Spencer Iowa explosion, but on the back it has the RIP Pride of the Farm decal like the first Magnum force did, and I thought that chassis went to Harry Bledsoe and was turned into a super farm the Red Dog.
16.Wes Geilou(not sure if I spelled that right)D21 Landhandler
17.Lyle Wheatley's John Deere cant recall the name(May have been special edition)
18.Reggie Simmonsens 3688 pro stocker the Revenuer
19.Eddie Olson's 1066 diesel super from Pipestone Minnesota(I've heard rumors over the years it got parked in the corner of the shop and is still sittting there
20.Bruce Barfnecht and Roger Peterson after they rolled Just one more in Hutchinson there was an MX built that I think later went to Eugene Williams that I'm pretty sure was a heavy diesel super, but did they also have another light super MX plus a 66 series light super before they built the 5588 they run now?

Yeah just curious if these tractors were sold, parted out, or maybe still out there hiding under a tarp in someones shed.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 10, 2013 02:12PM
I believe simonsen's revenuer is now gumm and hoods glory seeker.

The Kansas hooker became the hurricane allis and i think is now a 4.1 tractor.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling July 08, 2017 03:04AM
Wonder where the banter Brothers Tractors are now

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 10, 2013 02:15PM
We sold the Kansas Hooker frame rails and D21 sheet metal to the Schalgle/Armfield team out of NW Missouri back in the winter of '94-95 timeframe. We kept the chassis and engine, added a one piece chrome moly chassis, and changed the sheet metal to AGCO Allis 9650. Otherwise known as Hurricane Allis (1).
This sheet metal is now on a Georgia Technology School's Allis based tractor and called Altered Allis I believe. Not sure where the KH sheet metal is these days but I'm sure Craig knows. We have the KH and HA(1) side shields hanging in Dad's new shop.
In 2005 we were invited to pull at the Beach Pull in Putten, The Netherlands. We made three passes there and after the tractor arrived home in the states we made two hooks. We kicked multiple rods out of the block at the IA state fair. It was at that point we decided if we were to keep pulling it wouldn't be with a 426. We originally had planned to put a Detroit 40 Series in the D21 chassis but then decided to have Engler build us a component.
In late 2007 we debuted an unpainted Hurricane Allis Category 2 component pro stock tractor. GMS bought our original D21 chassis after we built HA Category 2. GMS built a turn key limited pro stock tractor with a Detroit 40 Series and AGCO DT220 sheetmetal that was purchased by the Todd Davidson family out of Osceola, NE in 2012 and is now called High Velocity.
An interesting note about the KH chassis/Davidson tractor is that it is the 17th D21 ever manufactured. Stamped on the bell housing is serial number 1017.
Sorry for the long winded post but that is the history of the Domann Farms Pulling Team tractors since 1989.
Thanks for reading, Todd Domann

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 10, 2013 11:34PM
Thanks, that is some very interesting reading. It's fun to see the history of so many familiar names and how they evolved.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling November 15, 2013 08:22AM
Anyone know what happened with these vehicles

MODIFIEDS
Banter Bros; Mr Chevy and Bandit
Tim Engler:Mission Impossible
Mike HoldenGrinningusty Diamond
Dave Walsh:Irish Challenger
4wd Trucks
Lem Freday: Intimidator and Instigator
Jason Brammer:Blue Angel
Ken Geuin:Oklahoman
Manuel Moreno:Yellow Rose Of Texas
2wd Trucks
Greer Hamilton's Trucks
Bob Martin: Super Mule
Wayne Rausch:Yellow T and Little Red
David Lamar Grinningirt Track Cadillac
Tractors:
Doug Roberts:Barnyard Beast
Carl Smith:Night Moves
Mark Gettinger:Equalizer
Larry Shope:Iron Dragon

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 31, 2014 10:23AM
Mission Impossible and Dusty Diamond both went to Europe. Wayne Rousch's yellow T is pulling Indiana state level and doing well. As far as the Irish Challenger the last time I saw it was in 1998 when the sled broke at Fort Recovery and it rolled over. It wasn't a pretty sight but I was there and glad he walked away from what could've been a very ugly situation.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 27, 2014 01:21PM
Haulin Harvester was redone and came back out under the name "Overhaulin' Harvester. Mike and Bryan Piper made some hooks with it, but as some know thy lost Bryan in an automobile accident and I haven't seen it back out since.

Re: Thanks Todd March 11, 2013 01:37PM
Thanks for the info Todd, boy there were some heavy hitters that ran with the Nebraska Bush Pullers back in those days. Elvin Domann, John Burt, Elmer Haug,Eddie Hopp, just to name a few. I think Dennis Johnson also ran with them guys as well.

Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 10, 2013 02:32PM
I, too, was bored one day and cranked out as many tractors as I could. Some took more research than others, but here is my list so far. Engines and tin can be changed, and the chassis is the backbone of a tractor, so I chose to go by who acquired the chassis of these former pulling tractors. I don't claim this list to be 100% accurate, but accurate to my knowledge, as much as you can trust other forums when it comes to this information.

Tractor Pulling “Family Tree”

Super Stock:
1. Donald Myers IH 1066 “Little Red Rooster”> Jody Ross (LRR/High Tech Redneck) > Mike Beck (HTRN) > Ross (Bad Dog) > Owen McGill (Code Red [Lim. Pro])
2. Conner Bros. White 2-180 “Bad Medicine”> Lustik (Silver Bullet/Silver Bullet Reloaded)
3. Brett Berg CIH Magnum “Never-A-Nuff”>Vaske/Hinton (Red Rascal)>Coleman Wheatley (Delaware/Indiana Rascal)>Tad Eads (Indiana Rascal)>Stanley Lloyd (Ohio Rascal)>OVERSEAS?
4. Danny Dean IH 1066 “Rooster”>Wheatley (Never Say Never/Lil’ Rascal)
5. Brad Howell (AC 8045)> Brian Shramek (Young Blood)
6. Tom Dickerson IH 3688 “20 Mule Team”>James VanHoy (20MT)>Paul Koontz (20 MT)>???>Gaetan Yelle (20MT)
7. Conner Bros. JD 4250 “Bad Medicine”>Doug Palmer (River City Truck Sales)
8. Rob Russell IH 1066 “Work Horse Classic” > Randy Hinton (Stray Horse)>Dave Henderson (S.H.)
9. Arnie Kwiatkowski IH 3688 “Wild Thing”>Jim Schaendorf (Radical Red)
10. Bob Williams AC D-21 “Double Trouble”>Max Simpson (DT)
11. Haferd Bros. Ford TW-20 “Lethal Injection”>Dennis Siefert (L.I.)
12. Rich Miller Ford 8210 “Pegasus”>Curt Forrester (Hot Iron)
13. J.D. Thompson IH 1466 “Bad Dog”>Jim Weaver (The Virginian)>Johnny Trexler (The Joker)>Paul Koontz(TJ)>Robert Costner (Unnamed-Magnum tin)
14. Terry Blackbourn CIH MX270 “Slowride”>Larry Roberts (The Big Toy 2)
15. Arnie Kwiatkowski CIH MX “Wild Thing”>Larry Roberts (The Big Toy)
16. Jonathan Mears IH Magnum “Maybe So”>Larry Roberts (Ryan’s Toy)>Brandon Hunt (Livin’ A Dream)
17. Rich Lustik AC D-21“Super Steeler”>Hank Tumilowicz (Super Allis)
18. Howard Meredith IH 1066 “Junkyard Dog”>Gaetan Yelle (The Rooster)
19. Haferd Bros. AC D-21 “Buckeye Thunder”>Neil Gettinger (BT)>Dennis Wuertz (BT)>??Mike/Scott Diuble (Pumpkin Gone Mad)??
20. Kevin Lynn Ford 8210 “Notorious”>Sonny/Terry McKinnon (Notorious)
21. Ted Dibble IH 1468 “Itty Bitty Binder”>Tom Urmson (Bodacious Binder)
22. Keith Haynes AC D-21 “Mean Ol’ Allis”> Max Simpson (M.O.A.)>Rodney Martin (M.O.A.)>??Phil Overdorf?? (M.O.A.)
23. Bill Vories JD 4755 “Orient Express”>Roland Barr (Greenline Fever)>Lawrence Kline (Green Gate Super Deere)
24. Lawrence Kline JD 8200 “Green Gate Savage”>Dave Sonnentag (Savage)
25. Ken/Mike Smith JD 4450 “Deere Harvester”>Jeremy Stone (Hyper Johnny)>??? (Buckeye Bandit)
26. Jason Hootman NH TG285 “6 Shooter”>Kevin Windsor (6.S.)
27. Tim Gieseker IH 1086 “Red Line Fever Too”>Mark Ulmer (Lost)
28. Rich Miller Oliver 88 “Poor Loser”>Steve Roberts (P.L.)

Pro Stock:
1. Bill Vories CIH Magnum “Orient Express” > Carl Smith (Night Moves)
2. Brian Shramek John Deere 7920 “Get ‘Er Dun Deere”>Schmuckers (GEDD)
3. Jon Lorenz IH 1066 “Sneaky Snake”>???>Pat Jenuwine/Tom Harmon(SS)>Henry Smith(SS)
4. Boyd Pulling Team John Deere “Green Streak 2”>Dennis/Ross Boerson (Greenline Express)>Boyd Pulling Team (GS2)
5. Boyd Pulling Team John Deere “Green Streak X”>Dennis/Ross Boerson (Greenline Express 2)
6. Mike/Steve Happe John Deere“Hoosier Smoker”>Mike Sarver (HS/Unnamed)
7. Chris Little JD 4955 “Green Extreme”>Mike Sarver (G.E.)
8. Chris Little JD 7710 “That Darn Deere”>Robert Martin (T.D.D.)
9. Tim McClellan IH 1066 “Simply Awesome”>OVERSEAS
10. Roland Barr “Emerld Elk/Greenline Fever”>Lawrence Kline (Green Gate Deere)

Super Farm:
1. Curt Johnson IH 1066 “The Ride”>Bill Vargo (The Ride)
Modified:
1. Art Arfons “Green Monster”>Dave/Nicole Snyder (Legend Pulls On)

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 10, 2013 03:23PM
#4 went to kevin komorus-land shark..did delynn kale have #21 too,i seen him run a v8 binder a few times in oh...was #24 pulled by doug roberts before kline...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2013 03:29PM by patches.

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree November 08, 2013 09:43AM
Thats my dad ! I couldnt be prouder.Cool

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 11, 2013 06:28AM
John & Sue Ellen Oswald purchased sneaky snake from Jon Lorenze.

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 12, 2013 05:36AM
This is how I remember it:

2. Charlie Tedrow, Charlies Angel Twin engine I think they were Chevy's not sure
Yes, these were chevys

3. Jerry Fornaish, Lurch Allison Modified
Jeremy Schindler from Colfax WI had this at one time (maybe still?), he now has the late Dick Ziegler's twin allison "P-38"

4. Ron Headley, Betty's Headache Twin engine just not sure what he ran
definitely aluminum hemi's, seen them scattered on the track a few times as he was picking up pieces to weld'm back together Smiling
at one time his mother-in-law was Betty Forinash, thus the name "Betty's Headache"
A few years ago, after Ron passed away, I thought his son Craig was on here trying to sell it?

5. Bob Chickering, Inch Pincher(Might have ended up in Europe not sure)
"Too Tall" and the late Marlin Benson ran this tractor for a while, they called it "Clueless"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2013 08:06AM by Craig Ulmer.

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 12, 2013 07:45PM
If, with Clueless, you're refering to a single (turbo) allison light modified tractor with a JD skidder rear, it's standing in one shop with the two Money Pit tractors. It's for sale...

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Ernie Ropp March 13, 2013 12:03PM
I had asked one time about that and a guy in ohio had it and it was a pro stocker called lite my fire, which i think he sold it again and went componet

Re: Ernie Ropp March 15, 2013 05:05AM
I think that the old Lite My Fire became the 4.1 LPS Smokin' Weid out of MO.

Not sure on Charlie Tedrow's tractor but I do know he has been pulling a NA 2wd with IAMO & Twin States for the last several years.

Re: Ernie Ropp March 15, 2013 07:17AM
the lite my fire tractor (if its the same tractor were talking about) was owned by danny dukes in ohio . I don't think its the smoking wied tractor but I could be wrong

Re: Ernie Ropp March 17, 2013 05:21AM
Danny Dukes bought the Ropp chasis from Duane Keener which was his Bambi SS tractor and then it became the ag chasis Lite My Fire in 2009 then it was sold to weiderholt bros in MO in 2011 where it is now Smokin Weid. I cant remember the whole history on it from the time it was Ropp's but I think Frank Keener may have owned it at one time too?

Re: Ernie Ropp March 17, 2013 06:46AM
Frank Keener purchased the Iron Elk from Warren Ropp around 1996? I purchased it from Frank in the summer of 99. I ran it for about a year and a half and sold it to Frank's dad Duane. Duane ran it on the Grand National circuit for a couple years before converting it to alcohol. Danny Dukes then purchased the rolling chassis and converted it to a pro stock, then sold to Missouri. Ropps did a great job building the tractor. It was a very clean four charger set up. I remember it always went very straight.

Re: Ernie Ropp March 20, 2013 05:23PM
Does anyone have any knowledge of Dave Deppe's Bad Badger van 2wd or Tim Deppe's of Orange ford. I know Dave Deppe got a newer ford years later, but not sure where that ended up either. I think Dave showed up with a super nice camper rig with Bad Badger several years after I had seen it run before. Dave owns a trucking company in Baraboo, WI and has several collector cars.

Re: Ernie Ropp March 24, 2013 10:38AM
Deppe bought the van from Chris Holdorf.

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 14, 2013 02:39PM
Super stock Allis Chalmers d21 from Mike Klingbile to Dick & Trevor Miller Another Bad Habit

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree March 11, 2013 01:59PM
Not sure where Ted Dibble's 1468 went, but I'm pretty sure George Lampile sold his Bodacious Binder to Tom Urmson.

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree April 11, 2013 01:59PM
#20 "Notorious" went from Lynn to Terry/Ronnie Mckinnon - Pleasant Hill, IL - back to WI in the early-mid 2000's (not sure who owned it) for about 10 years, and now sits in Nebo, IL under Darrell, Tyler, and Brock Hill as of 2 weeks ago. 3 miles from Pleasant Hill. Should be pulling around IL/MO in 2013

Not on the list, but I think I traced Benny Mckinnon's Old Faithful D-21 - Pleasant Hill, IL - now resides with the Gabel's in New York

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree July 03, 2017 08:19AM
Bob Williams (D-21 Double Trouble) that was my grandfather!!!

Re: Tractor Pulling Family Tree February 09, 2019 01:49AM
Tom Dickerson’s 20 Mule team is now owned by the Hayes pulling team in Johnstown NY. It campaigns in the NYTPA.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 10, 2013 03:46PM
Todd Domann and Oliver1655 thank you for posting that information. It is great to see the "lineage" of tractors.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 11, 2013 01:53AM
The enforcer that kenny sanders had was built and pulled by the grahm family from southern Iowa than sold to kenny sanders when he got done pulling it I think it was parted out.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 12, 2013 02:06AM
I know Blackbourn ran a 666/686 in the 80s and later put Case IH tin on it, then built the Slowride, which eventually went to Larry Roberts. But that light super of Blackbourn's, did he sell that to Eckenrod? From the years I saw on pulling-reference, the timelines are close enough that this is possible.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 12, 2013 11:55AM
Terrys 686 went to Korths , who made it a 766. LeRoy Mason had it next ,before it became Supernaturial out east. Eckenrod got the maxim sheet metal.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 12, 2013 01:07PM
the original slowride went to nick skaar in cottage grove WI and then went to tom harmon

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 11, 2013 05:17AM
Thinking that #24 Superstock is now pulled by the Hulls from Wisconsin and they call it Out of Time. Can't confirm that, but I think that is where Sonnetag sold it to.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 11, 2013 05:18AM
Ron Fix warhawk went over seas

the snake background to my knowledge March 11, 2013 12:47PM
yes sue ellen bought it from jon. she sold it to scott rawlings then it was called wifes nightmare. he sold it to bill vories in 2001 or 2002. he ran it very briefly and sold it to tom harmon where the snake name reappeared. he sold it to lemkes and then (this part I don't know for sure) it went to norm Kavan and he sold it to henry smith in `07

Re: the snake background to my knowledge March 11, 2013 01:00PM
Was it still the snake when Oswalds had it, or did they change it to Keystone Kop?

Re: the snake background to my knowledge March 11, 2013 10:47PM
that I cant answer for sure. I havnt even seen a picture of her driving it

Re: the snake background to my knowledge March 12, 2013 01:31PM
It was called the Keystone Cop when Sue Ellen owned it as she was a Highway Patrol Officer for State of Pennsylvania.

DPS

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 11, 2013 02:24PM
Our 560 came from Glen Ervin [ broncon bull ] IN. Sold it to a young fella from KY. Believe it was parted out after a few seasons.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 11, 2013 06:35PM
#24 the savage was owned by the hull's. Not sure if it still is. Know Aaron wanted to build a new one and sell that one so not sure if they still have it but they did and possibly still do.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 13, 2013 04:18AM
Jerry Hart's Barnstormer ended up at Earl Horton's in NY as Patience . Coleman Wheatly's early John Deere 4010 ( I don't remember if it was an early Either Eater ) has for years been Jim Meeder's Green Deamon . Ted Dibble's 1468 did go to Delyn Kale .

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling February 09, 2019 02:11AM
Earl Horton’s team (Robert Horton, Earls son built it and another Pro Stock component) built a component Super Stock tractor, I believe the original Jerry Hart Barnstormer chassis (no engine) was sold and went to Maryland. Probably 5-6 years ago. Both are sharp looking, competitive 1066 IH. They campaign in the New York NYTPA. Earls sons Robbie and Richie pilot the Super and Pro. The Hortons campaigned the Barnstormer under the name “Lil more Patients”. Very successful in NY, it also competed at Louisville and the Buck in PA.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 19, 2013 03:49PM
Loren, do u know What ever happened to lundry's tractor or jacks 570, and when will u be out with a new tractor?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 20, 2013 01:10PM
Shiflers Too much fun is little britches, Ments (sp?) put a cummins and new agco metal on super cock

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling April 05, 2014 09:34AM
you are correct Mr Ford I ran the 560 for 4 seasons then parted it out

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling July 09, 2017 08:41AM
yes it was I bought the 560 from Mr ford pulled it for a few years then parted it out . But had a blast with it

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 12, 2013 02:16PM
#11 jim chavtals 3688 went to Mi. Became pig pens pet then became ghost rider. Now is unnamed super farm.

Re: Prostock #9' Simply Awesome March 12, 2013 07:25PM
Prostock #9, Simply Awesome reside's in the South West UK, should be back on the dirt sometime, the project is taking longer than planned, but we all can't wait for it to get back on it's wheels!

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 12, 2013 07:46PM
Bootlegger or the revenuer could be the high plains raider which is parked in or around Ravenna Ne. What about Ernie Ropps Iron Elk?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 14, 2013 02:05AM
Nate Lisowski From Mondovi, WI Owns Lynn Bros. Old Notorious Ford Light Super. It's For Sale

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 14, 2013 06:27PM
Wondering what happened to the shakey light super oliver think it was a 2150? He ran region 3 and wtpa. He even used to beat Lynn and pieseg. Heard he got sick but haven't seen the tractor since is it still out there? Unfortunately can't remember his name.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 14, 2013 10:28PM
Jeff Dachel owned the oliver, hopefully someone may have it back on the track soon!

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 15, 2013 12:53PM
What happened to Dave Pfund's Mister Ed?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 16, 2013 04:40AM
Dave Prund's Mr. Ed ended up in a pile of parts after the engine exploded. The chassis is now part of the Lights Out tractor of Dave Ramos from California

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling November 08, 2013 02:52PM
John & Justin Hull bought the Shakey Oliver. Now called Still Shakin. Seen it pull this past summer in WTPA

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 15, 2014 02:42PM
SHAKEYS back John Hull owns it, its made a few passes in the last year.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 15, 2013 02:15PM
Where did Dennis Johnson's Deutz-green Allis D21 ever end up?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 20, 2013 02:16AM
The Shakey Oliver will be back. Heard its new home is Waupun Wi.

Re: Bad Badger and Haulin Harvester March 24, 2013 02:35PM
Dave pulled the van in tomah back in 2010 or 2011 not sure of the exact date, but the kids had got it ready for a birthday present and he made a pass with it. I seen a picture last fall I think on power and noise that he pulled it at a Badger State pull in late Sept of 2012. Far as I know Mike Piper had been running the 560 with Illinois Tractor Pullers a year or two ago he e-mailed a couple picks to me, its called something like the Overhauling Harvester now.

Re: Bad Badger and Haulin Harvester April 11, 2013 11:13PM
Deppe's will have 3to twd trucks in badger state this year. Hear Dave will be running the bad badger and his son and grand son bought walsh's 2 old twd trucks.

Lyle wheatly August 22, 2014 01:16PM
Is number 17 referring to the mod from lowa?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 20, 2013 03:56PM
#6 20 Mule Team ...now owned by the hayes family in New York

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 24, 2013 01:31PM
What ever become of Henry Pipers 560. I heard it went to Florida, then back to Missouri? Anyone know?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2013 01:49PM by farmall puller.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling August 04, 2013 01:07PM
In regards to the question about the Delaware Rascal > Indiana Rascal > Ohio Rascal.

The tractor is back as a Pro Stock series & is registered on the OSTPA, OPPL, & NTPA circuit.

The Ohio Rascal pulling with other Pro Stocks in Tiffin, Ohio

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling August 05, 2013 01:12AM
I saw it on YouTube the other day at an OSTPA event. It's great to see it back on the track. There's a lot of history with that tractor.

Red (Indiana/Ohio) Rascal on the move again March 14, 2014 07:04AM
As per a Facebook post, the Ohio Rascal has been sold again, or at the very least isn't being campaigned by Freer anymore. He has a fresh JD Pro Stock called "Under New Management." Anyone else know more about this?

Re: Red (Indiana/Ohio) Rascal on the move again August 19, 2014 05:07PM
Under new management is danny dukes old light my fire. Ohio rascal is still pulling but I don't remember the owner now. Saw it at 2 ostpa pulls this year

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling November 15, 2013 07:25PM
The Deere Harvester later came back to within 5 miles of Smiths and became the Road Farmer pro stock of Bob and Scott Snyder.They sold it to Rich Krause who pulled it as The Rocking Chair pro stock.The Li'l Rascal is now a limited pro, Naumans still own it,Avery is Stanley Lloyds grandson.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 29, 2014 12:57PM
Kenny smiths tractor used a John Deere 4010 rearend and Snyders Road Farmer had a 30 series rearend. Not sure they were the same tractor!!

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling April 01, 2014 01:11AM
I was thinking Snyders told me that it was Kens old tractor and then I was thinking I read in an interview with Ken and he said that was where it went.Maybe I am doing to much thinking HA HA!! If memory serves me right,I'm not thinking this time,there was another owner between Ken and Snyders.But you are right about the transmission,I do remember being over at Snyders when they had it split and it was a quad rear.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling August 19, 2014 07:26PM
I believe the Road Farmer was Kenny Smith's 4230 from the 70's, the one that was in the add on the back of Puller magazine for some time, The Deere Harvester came later. It was a 4010 actually originally built by Joe Cronkelton & sold to Smith's. I think,

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 14, 2014 08:25AM
One of the 1st alky 460ih i ever saw was the "kickin ckicken" around oh. In the early '80's. Saw it hook once an was impressed but never saw it again.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 14, 2014 09:59AM
I was watching old louisville videos the other day and wondering if anyone knows what happened to Donald Greer's pro stock?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 15, 2014 02:31PM
Conner Brothers' "Flyin' Farmall" alky 560 (I think) would have been on the cover of The Puller in the early '80's, but that tractor was running in the late '70's. I'm pretty sure Bryan didn't have a helmet on in the picture, but I may be thinking of another picture. I think it was from Davenport or Tomah.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling August 24, 2014 10:53AM
The Flyn Farmall was a 460 and in 1980 it went to the Lefebvre family at Elk River,MN...

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 31, 2014 02:37PM
That became Jeff Medlys first covered in red llss tractor now Edd shoebridge owns it in

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 14, 2014 03:11PM
Mark Ulmers" "Lost, that was Tim Giesikers " Redline fever two" used to reside in my shop in Washington state we called it "Puff" we sold it to Tim,, A partner and I bought if from a Californian near Tulare. Name was (I think) Allen Cope. He had purchased it from a Wisconsinite near Green Bay, who was the original builder, I do not know his name. That tractor has been to lots of places.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 03:14PM by gonzo 1066.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 27, 2014 03:06PM
I think Goodwin magnum force went to New York to gaeten yelle.

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 30, 2014 01:58AM
Any one know where Henry Pipers 560 is at?

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling March 31, 2014 11:20AM
Mike was pulling it in on one of the Illinois state circuits he e-mailed me some pictures a year or so ago

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling August 23, 2014 03:37AM
Lost was built by esdon lehn for tim geisiker I think you have another tractor mixed up

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling August 24, 2014 04:01PM
Doubles pumpkin gone mad was wife's nightmare, I don't remember who had it, it was in Michigan .

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling July 03, 2017 11:20PM
What ever happened to "Bragging Right" JD Super and who was the young guy that bought the Starfire Missle TWD

Re: Where are they now!!!! CSI tractor pulling February 09, 2019 02:38AM
why are all these years old posts showing up ????????

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM