what radiator works for alt farm tractor? April 10, 2013 12:13AM
im building a altered farm tractor, sbjd 502 ci a pump. what radiator will be sufficient in helping cool it? will a double pass dragster radiator from jegs be enough? im limited in space of course and looking for smaller size one. also will a sprayer pump from tsc hold up to heat of the coolant? thanks for any input

Re: what radiator works for alt farm tractor? April 10, 2013 12:27AM
I have a 30 series John Deere and my tractor has a radiator out of a 3010. It has two small electric fans on it. The tractor runs nice and cool and could make a double pass easily.

Re: what radiator works for alt farm tractor? April 10, 2013 02:25AM
im wanting to no longer running stock water pump. is yours still with stock pump deeremaniac? i was leaning towards a small aluminum radiator. thank you for reply

Re: what radiator works for alt farm tractor? April 10, 2013 03:15AM
No, I am no longer running the stock water pump. I bought a Meziere electric water pump from jegs. It works good and is only a couple hundred bucks.

Re: what radiator works for alt farm tractor? April 10, 2013 04:00AM
The 63/64-66 mustange radiators work well.. easy mounts... only thing I would like better is to get a radiator with the threaded inlet and outlet..

Something like this...
[www.speedwaymotors.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520